Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! (1531 Views)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / Reasons Why Women Should Forgive Their Cheating Bf's And Husband's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by bee444: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
This is the most dreaded word that most women fear to hear... CHEAT! A lot of the time, women would either file for a divorce or part with a cheating partner. But question that always come to the mind would be
"I've I made the right decision?"

Well, technically, the answer is not that straight forward and somewhat rhetorical. It's an hypothetical question that needs no answer but a deep search within oneself.

Think of it this way, should you because of the waywardness of a child feed him to the lion? My analogy might not seem plausible but somewhat laudable.

Your reason for parting with your man in the first place is because of his dishonesty. Now look around you, how many honest guys are out there? Well, initially, they all would profess to be honest.

..And because you're decent and wouldn't want to share your body with any man except your boyfriend/husband, you've remained faithful and loyal. The question now is, would you want to remain loyal or faithful to another man?

Now, who's more promiscuous, man or woman? Ladies, you have to examine yourselves. Changing guys like a clothe in the market place sake of cheating only add to the number of men you've slept with.

Fact: You can not stop a guy from cheating regardless of how much love you give him.
Fact: The moment you went for a handsome or cute guy, the moment the cheating started
Fact: The moment you start paying attention to his calls and searching his belongings, the moment trouble starts
Fact: Depriving him of intimacy brings out the animal in him

Points to note:

* Every woman should go into a relationship with an open mind and prays the guy loves her dearly. I believe that's all that matters!

* Love has nothing to do with cheating. You've had it before "If he loves me, he won't cheat" Sorry to burst your bubble, guys love to exercise their varieties regardless of the love they have for you.

* If your guy/husband takes care of you and you want nothing, you should be thankful. Don't start any trouble that you'd later regret... millions of ladies are waiting for your guy to come aboard into their lives... keep your man!

* And finally, it took you ages to build that relationship, why break it up and start that long journey again?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Nomski0(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
I dont mean to sound rude but what the hell are you advising us on?
I really didnt get the long post. Kindly summarize.
To cheat or not to cheat?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
potential front page material

I would first like to give a shout out to my shawties

Goldielucks, modella,abiL,shollypopz, onila, mzdarkskin, flytefallz and my ever blazing girlfriend adaobi
I see u shawties and im on a future potential front page thread so im booking this space down in errears grin

[s]oya baq to the matter open and close touch your toes [/s]

uhmm i tink this OP is right and ladies should heed to his advice on this thread

embarassed embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by bee444: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nomski0: I dont mean to sound rude but what the hell are you advising us on?
I really didnt get the long post. Kindly summarize.
To cheat or not to cheat?

If you're a lady, keep your man and work out your relationship.

If you're a guy, you cannot help it (..that animal in you won't allow it)...just love your woman and take care of her.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oh boi! May holy ghost fire roast any woman that tries to come between me and my man angry

Btw Op, are you saying a woman should endure a cheating partner

Secondly, are you saying all men are animals and cheating is inevitable

Please throw more light.

Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: Oh boi! May holy ghost fire roast any woman that tries to come between me and my man angry

Amen!!!

Honey did i tell you that aluta continua and shollypopz have both been trying to snatch
me from you embarassed embarassed

would they be roasted too embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

Amen!!!

Honey did i tell you that aluta continua and shollypopz have both been trying to snatch

Naaah! Since I don't luff you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: Naaah! Since I don't luff you.

swear you dont want me angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Enegod(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
the house of assembly should pass a law to legalize cheating in Nigeria...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Enegod: the house of assembly should pass a law to legalize cheating in Nigeria...

yes please because it would favour me very well grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

swear you dont want me angry
I facking don't angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Enegod: the house of assembly should pass a law to legalize cheating in Nigeria...
I wouldn't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: I facking don't angry

hehehe honey i understand

when u say i dont want him thats what you actually do

i know u want me undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Enegod(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

yes please because it would favour me very well grin
yeah...we realy need it..it should be, only men are allowed to cheat because it's a man's world
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Enegod: yeah...we realy need it..it should be, only men are allowed to cheat because it's a man's world

yeeeeeah!!

after all i can marry 12 women into my life as it stands
after all king solomon married 700 women and he made heaven too angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by bee444: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
nikkyshyne: Oh boi! May holy ghost fire roast any woman that tries to come between me and my man angry

Btw Op, are you saying a woman should endure a cheating partner

Secondly, are you saying all men are animals and cheating is inevitable

Please throw more light.

Thanks.

Every man is a potential cheat regardless of status. The problem is, they all want to make a perfect getaway.

Take a look at your cheating partner...is he caring? Is he ambitious? Do you love him? Does he satisfy your needs and does your parents or family like him? If all of the above is yes, then you don't need to worry.

He is like a prodigal son, he'd learn his lessons out there and be glued to you forever when he realizes cheating doesn't pay.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Enegod(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

yeeeeeah!!

after all i can marry 12 women into my life as it stands
after all king solomon married 700 women and he made heaven too angry
700 wives and concubines..that is what i called cheating....yet he made heaven. why is our own case different?!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Enegod: 700 wives and concubines..that is what i called cheating....yet he made heaven. why is our own case different?!

I tire

we cant even look at another woman's nyash while with our girlfriends
especially these nigerian girl's they wont allow us look
just common look oh grin
they'l be vexing anyhow grin

yet solomon had 700 wives to himself grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lol @ ever blazing girlfriend grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2013

AMEN
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

Amen!!!

Lemme chill for shollypopz to come and deal with you. I don't have your energy today.
@op, i av to nominate this thread for most stupid thread of the year in December. What rubbish
So, it's right for a lady to also cheat on her boyfriend since she loves him and takes good care of him, right?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Enegod(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

I tire

we cant even look at another woman's nyash while with our girlfriends
especially these nigerian girl's they wont allow us look
just common look oh grin
they'l be vexing anyhow grin

yet solomon had 700 wives to himself grin
it's so sad...i think we should start to nyansh them indiscriminately
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190theclown: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lemme chill for shollypopz to come and deal with you. I don't have your energy today.

truth is always bitter undecided

Enegod: it's so sad...i think we should start to nyansh them indiscriminately

I hope u not waiting for no bills before u start nyashin them grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by AZeD1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
bee444:

Every man is a potential cheat regardless of status. The problem is, they all want to make a perfect getaway.

Take a look at your cheating partner...is he caring? Is he ambitious? Do you love him? Does he satisfy your needs and does your parents or family like him? If all of the above is yes, then you don't need to worry.

He is like a prodigal son, he'd learn his lessons out there and be glued to you forever when he realizes cheating doesn't pay.
This has got to be one of the most retarded things ever said.

Dude if you want to cheat then cheat but MAN up and stop blaming nature for your cheating ways.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Excel30: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
This rubbish about men cheating,is making me puke.How can i relax,while my man goes jumping&some1 starts giving a nonsensical advise.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Adaeze003(f): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2013
SMH..
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Excel 30 :
This rubbish about men cheating,is making me puke.How can i relax,while my man goes jumping&some1 starts giving a nonsensical advise.

u should even thank God u gotta a man in the first place embarassed embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by 190: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Adaeze003: SMH..

you inclusive angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Nyc,xo i sud sit n watch lyk a fool if my bf cheats on me?wtf...trash!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by EejaNla01(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2013
190:

u should even thank God u gotta a man in the first place embarassed embarassed

grin grin how I wish this thread makes FP.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!! by Adaeze003(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2013
190:

you inclusive angry
Men don't cheat... Lil boys do wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Woo A Gal Wen She Is In D Midst Of Her Friends? / Who's This Man??? / How True Is This STATEMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.