Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers (22352 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by dj187: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ishsoph: STFU and stop smarting like u are any better than the guy u are advising. How could u write that non.sense and expect a pat in the back. That remote and distance cause gibberish is laughable at best when analytical thinkers swoop on the case. Imagine u talking like the fight is inevitable & justified cos 5 members were trying to scuttle the leadership of the house. Like seriously? Apart from following the constitution to resolve the matter like a lawmaker should it also mean u endorse violence as a means of settling misunderstanding among adults? Pls stop this show of shame of quoting every1 wit brain capable of reasoning on this thread and learn in silence.
Punk ass trying hard to make sense

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by moneyhungry(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
OLA JOHNSON is a FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by sugardaddy1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
NwaMazi Izuogu:
its painful that you are advertising ur ignorance on public domain. What do you know about logic that will make you to nearly kill somebody. Assuming you came back one and you w ur mum battered by acid and when u enquire,it was a urman who she refused to sex her did that,will agree with your logic when the man said that ur mum insulted him ?
Pls slowly read what you just typed above to yourself and tell me why I shouldn't see you as one of Wike's e-thugs because your analogy above is devoid of any intellect.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Mantiza(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
undecided undecided undecidedAll these people that bears CHIDI By their names. From my chidhood days till now your names are allways in the book for an ISSUE or another, if you have them as colleagues, friends,Associates,siblings be they male or female This one is now a curren Affairs for kids in African not only Nigerian schools. NTA and CNN WITH OTHERS etc has branded this TERRIBLE and CRUDE approach for Advert purposes. Suppose that Lawmaker Chidi lloyd hit have Died
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ishsoph: STFU and stop smarting like u are any better than the guy u are advising. How could u write that non.sense and expect a pat in the back. That remote and distance cause gibberish is laughable at best when analytical thinkers swoop on the case. Imagine u talking like the fight is inevitable & justified cos 5 members were trying to scuttle the leadership of the house. Like seriously? Apart from following the constitution to resolve the matter like a lawmaker should it also mean u endorse violence as a means of settling misunderstanding among adults? Pls stop this show of shame of quoting every1 wit brain capable of reasoning on this thread and learn in silence.
Nunsense.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
money-hungry :
OLA JOHNSON is a FOOL.
You're slave to f00lishness. Your f00lishness has made you not to even see anything wrong in the police man that was kicking the man Chidi Lloyd used the mace on. I cry for Nigeria's future if youths can not reason.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by amacastel: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
omeiz93: Why must Chidi Lloyd be the only person invited for interrogation, what happened to Bipi, i dont know why we keep on politicising everytn in ds country. Anyway, i am not surprised, in a country where 16 is greater than 19 and 5 is 2/3 of 32.
. My der u dy on point if any useless cultist came to intimidate me I will lloydise the bagger without looking back bipidiot should thank their stars that the are not in hell now useless bunch of idiots
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by LBT: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
chukjojo: Hmmm! National Assembly taking over which assembly, I hope is not what am thinking oh! because am sensing some sinister plot in all these fracas oh. Amaechi!, Amechi!!, Amaechi!!! how many times have i call you?
I warned you in hebrew but you would't listen. Keep taking advice from Mad Old Professor and Shakau. Ukpana Okpoko gburu bu nti chiri ya.
I believe you are advice by Hippopo woman to post the rubbish you posted. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Let me use a football game scenario to describe dis Rivers fracas:

A player hacks an opponent down and deserves a yellow card. B4 d referee pulls out d yellow card, d victim stands up and punches d guy dat brought him down on d face. What do u think will happen? D ref gives d victim red card and may even face possible match ban. D guy dat did dat bad tackle will get his yellow card and continue his game.

Bipi boasted to have punched him, Chidi used a weapon. What do u expect d referee, sori d police to do?

I just hope d issues are settled justly and fairly. But it is safe to say at this point, chidi shud be given a red card and face a lenghty ban, while Bipi gets his yellow card.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by RedCard1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
princesammmy: why is bipi not invited?
good question. Why was Bipi not invited? but the other man suffered oh.....see the way Oga Lloyd just dey nack am d akpako for head n shoulders. I can't stop watching dat video. Chidi get hands for sure so nothing mega.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by tutu1: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
LOL @ Jesus of Okrika followers
smartchoice: Why Lloyd? What of Jesus of okrika' s follower Evans Bipi?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Dee60: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
When are they going to detain beepee for forgery and inc!ting violence? Third world country?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Youngtekkey(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
lie lie person wey dem go still release
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by striker9(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
money-hungry :
OLA JOHNSON is a FOOL.
YOU ARE A BIGGER FOO1!!!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by striker9(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dee60: When are they going to detain beepee for forgery and inc!ting violence? Third world country?
he won't be detained,his among the disciples of Jesus christ in Rivers state,you dig?smh for demoCRAZY!!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by kalohkaloh: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
I foresee Chidi Llyod being "worked" upon to switch camp while being interrogated in Abuja. Once he switches camp, many others in Amaechi camp will be brought to abuja on the pretext of being interrogated by the police and they will also "defect", thereby setting a perfect stage for impeachment proceeding against Amaechi! Walahi, the end is fast coming to an end and Amaechi will soon be in trouble!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Clerverly: Today's Prayer Point;
Anywhere your enemies may have assembled to impeach your blessing. May the good Lord provide you with a certain Chidi Lloyd to MACE them into submission in Jesus Name!

U be real ''OTONDO'' inshort you are a ''WILD ANIMAL'' from the forest!!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Pattey(m): 2:23am On Jul 25, 2013
NwaMazi Izuogu:
its painful that you are advertising ur ignorance on public domain. What do you know about logic that will make you to nearly kill somebody. Assuming you came back one and you saw ur mum battered by acid and when u enquire,it was a man who she refused to sex her did that,will agree with your logic when the man said that ur mum insulted him ?

Ur comment is the dumbest I've read on NL in a week. . . Please whn U wanna counter someone, don't make yasef luk sordidly dumb

Btw, same applies to al those claiming Lloyd shud be charged wit attempted murder; the silliest are those saying Murder! Let's even assume none of you is intelligent enough to kno what 'attempted murder' is under Nigerian law, @least some of you watch 'obodo Oyinbo' films don't U? Or do y'al watch nollywood ontop ur terrible intellects?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by moneyhungry(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2013
striker9: YOU ARE A BIGGER FOO1!!!
trust me, u r d BIGGEST.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by moneyhungry(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're slave to f00lishness. Your f00lishness has made you not to even see anything wrong in the police man that was kicking the man Chidi Lloyd used the mace on. I cry for Nigeria's future if youths can not reason.
ur analysis made zero sense.
go to any free govt hospital n see a psychologist.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 25, 2013
money-hungry :

ur analysis made zero sense.
go to any free govt hospital n see a psychologist.
It is people like you that make employers to conclude that our "graduates" are not employable.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by moneyhungry(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is people like you that make employers to conclude that our "graduates" are not employable.
oh, i suppose ur 'high' IQ n 'painstaking analytic skills' is a feature which every employable graduate should have.
again, u've made zero sense.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by striker9(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2013
money-hungry :

trust me, u r d BIGGEST.
ode!,you no get work abi?oh sorry,ASUU strike or your jobless?your mate dey by the road side hawking Aboniki,bootlicker.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by striker9(m): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2013
Hypocrites,Bipi that started the menace has not been detained or called for any interrogation or questioning.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2013
money-hungry :

oh, i suppose ur 'high' IQ n 'painstaking analytic skills' is a feature which every employable graduate should have.
again, u've made zero sense.
I can now see, you walk with your brain under your foot and sit with it under your yansh.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Na for Rivers state where after an adc and cdc and a reps member join hand beat another rep member nearly to death, after the will go to the hospital and receive treatment for beating people. I laugh

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by OneDrop: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Police investigates Crimes not politics. Crime was commited when a law maker attempted to murder his fellow, before then,they were only playing politics.
smartchoice: Why Lloyd? What of Jesus of okrika' s follower Evans Bipi?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Olaolufred(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2013
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH DETAINING LLOYD.
BUT IT HAS A LIMIT TO WHICH POLICE MUST CHARGE HIM TO COURT.
IF THEY DON'T DO THAT, IT IS BECAUSE NIGERIA POLICE IS A USELESS ENTITY.
THAT IS WHERE THEY CAN BE USED BY ANYBODY(HIGHEST BIDDER).
REMEMBER SOMEONE ALONG THE STREET THAT WAS ARRESTED FOR NO OFFENCE ONLY FOR THEM TO SPEND YEARS IN CELL.
WHEN POLICE HAS NO CASE AGAINST A PERSON, THEY DETAIN THE PERSON AS AGAINST THE LAW.
THAT IS WHAT NIGERIANS ARE FACING.
THE WORST THING IS THAT MANY ILLITERATES AMONG US HAVE ACCEPTED IT TO BE THE RIGHT THING.
CHIDI WILL ANSWER THIS CASE IN THE COURT OF LAW, NOT IN POLICE NET.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Billygee2u: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2013
pistol: Chidi lloyd everlasting abode should be kirikiri maximum prison.
What other evidence do we need to prosecute this case.
the video is more than enough exhibit to secure a conviction.
Charges should be
1-attempted murder.
2-disruption of public peace.
3-causing of grievous And 1st degree bodily harm.
4-etc

What happened to the video of FARUK ?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Billygee2u: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Honestly,I dey laf laf Amaechi a betrayer,"ASO ROCK HUNGRYMAN".
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by Olaolufred(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2013
Billygee2u:

What happened to the video of FARUK ?

DON'T MIND THEM.

THIS GOVT CELEBRATES CORRUPTION LIKE HAUSA CELEBRATES GORO(KOLANUT).
Re: Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers by moneyhungry(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
striker9: ode!,you no get work abi?oh sorry,ASUU strike or your jobless?your mate dey by the road side hawking Aboniki,bootlicker.
ur fada is wasting in kirikiri for rap.ing ur crippled 3yrs old sister n u are here talking rubbish. last month, ur elder brothers were caught while trying to steal 2 bags of garri from d market. as a gala seller, u need to advice ur mom to stop dat her ashawo biz n do something legal for once in her life... at least, she can start selling fresh pepper. too much big di.cks will break her waist oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba State Governorship Election Tribunal To Deliver Judgement Today.. / Nigeria Produces High-grade Security Merchandise Locally - IGP Idris (photos) / Why Oil Marketers Want Payment Before May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.