Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG (23737 Views)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Temptee101(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
greatgod2012: When two elephant fights, the grass suffer for it.

Only the wise can understand my parable!
For your tiny mind....U wise abi??

1 Like

Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by amacastel: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
tpacalipse: It is actually easy to spot where they come from by their comments. Foreign lecturers? Does he even know how desperate foreign universities are at snatching our lecturers? Does he know how many people among our lecturers who have run to the US, UK, Canada etc for greener pasture? If the way Nigeria does business now is not addressed, in the next 20 yrs, Nigeria would find it hard to have 1 per cent of the lecturers it needs in it universities. All the young guys coming into the profession would have run away to the sane countries where academic works are respected.
. My dear Nigerians are the most law abiding and truthful outside the shores of this country bt if they come home they mess up my dear Nigerians are also inthe habit of giving good and better working environment for foreigners so wen they employ them ofcourse they will adhere to their working condition such as well equipt lab,good class room etc then they will deliver good lecture u guys need to visit companys,firm and offices run and manage by foreigners u will know and understand wot am talking about.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Lordave: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
hillsate:

What a shame. I had my succulent first degree some plenty years ago. I am really concerned for the generation coming on, for posterity, for my children . . .
Am also doing some advocacy on our educational state. We are making the noise everywhere. I can let you in on some government usernames here to make your silly head understand that noise on nairaland is taken seriously.

So stup1d, you that is not affected, what are you doing?
What are you ashamed of, your succulent degree?? You had your 1st succulent or whatever degree some years ago is not my indaba! I only wish that government gives a damn about your advocacies.
Nevertheless, I don't think my post then was enough to cause such an unwarranted and unchecked response from you. The fact is that you were only listing your grievances here, on Nairaland. If you had suggested a way in which FG or ASSU should go about this issue rather than pointing at the excesses of FG I'd agree that you had your succulent degree years back.
I didn't say that I'm not affected, I'm affected and I'm doing much better things to ease the effect on me.

It's pellucid you had your succulent degree on name calling, hence I won't indulge in one with you lest you murder me with your succulent insults.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Patywilly: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
All a gal needs nw is an IT space....why in d heavens do all d companies act like its a shell contract one needs....hmmmmmm
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by deeptesting(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
I get infuriated when public servants use INHERITED problems as an excuse for their poor performance.... Was it not a PDP led Government which Wogu still represents that went into the agreement with ASSU? Is government not a business of continuity especially when the same party has been in power for over 12years, Please Mr. Wogu stop given us lame excuses while your kids are schooling abroad.....Obiviously PDP has failed the people.

1 Like

Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by REUBEN010(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Brimmie: This is not funny anymore! undecided When i dey check brochure, na 5years dem sey i go use na.. Make una no turn my Industrial Design to Medicine for me!!
datz nigeria for u. when preparing for a 4/5 years course in nigeria, add an additional year for strike and crisis studies.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
Excellent7:
@amascatel
You don't seem to understand the extent of decay in the tertiary education system.
I bet you that if the government advertises for university teaching positions for foreign academics to teach in our schools even with 50% mark up on current wages and allowances, very few non-nigerian academicians will apply (if any) in the SETs (Science, Engineering and Technology area). This is because at a point in your career wages alone stop being a significant motivating factor. Enhanced wages without the tools and critical mass to be at the fore front in your area of specialization are critical to most disciplined and highly qualified academics.
Check out the many adverts on the papers for middle and top level academics,few people are available to take the offer. Go around our universities, you will find may be less than 0.5% foreign lecturers (mostly due to marriage to Nigerian partners) unlike in the 80's and 90's when our schools could be regarded as international in terms of staffing and students (these are part of the criteria employed in ranking universities).
For instance a Phd degree in say Engineering for a Masters degree holder takes a minimum of 3 years and costs with living costs about 24,000 GBP per annum (conservative estimated living cost included) X 3 years = 72,000 GBP @ GBP:NGN approximately 265NGN to 1 GBP this costs 19,080,000.00 NGN (approx. 20 million NGN. Imagine spending 20 mil on the last and terminal stage of your education and being offered circa 2- 2.5 mil per annum teaching position without infrastructure at home (where you will expire intellectually after 3 years and take 8-10 years to earn back your doctoral expenses!! Compare this with your host country in appreciation of your newly acquired skills give you leave to stay and high possibility of working in the state of the art niche in your field with possibility of earning your doctoral expenses in 2-4 years or less.
The government has partly realized this and have commenced scholarship for which I commend them especially through the TETFUND scholarships etc. However a lot more needs to be done in terms of infrastructure. In my own opinion our universities should not be offering Masters & PhDs in Engineering,physical,and biological sciences ( the infrastructure is just not there).
The government needs to sit down with the stakeholders once and for all and solve this problem. The government should not just throw money at the problem. They should invest money and follow the money to ensure value for money spent. University administration and management like every sphere of our system is corrupt and wasteful. This needs to be looked into too. Government needs to work with ASUU to restore glory to our universities.
It will be refresshing to see highly cited papers emanating from nigerian universities and nigerian universities with great international diversity in academic staffing and student population (greater than 20%), not the "tribal conclaves" our schools are gradually becoming.

Well put Mr. Excellent7, except that most PhD students in developed countries are fully funded (tuition free and health insurance benefits, they even get paid to be students). That's how they could attract the brightest minds into the STEM programs.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by SplendidE(f): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote
author=owie05]BSU,pls mobilize ur students b4 NASUU join dis deadly
strike.am tired with 9ja Uni.ICAN n ANAN tin on board.[/quote]fellow BSU'site i d hail oooo
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by brosun(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
tomzman: In saner climes, the minister of labour would have been sacked by now. The guy doesn't think before talking. That was how he said in January last year that the government doesn't defer to the wishes of people. How can you say the government 'inherited' an agreement! Isn't there meant to be continuity in govt? If it were benefits that concerned him as the minister, would he refuse them because it was signed by the previous administration? Only divine intervention can save this country!
Great words!
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Osumare2013: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
amacastel: . Foreign lectures won't sale handout,sortout,miss class give impromptu quiz and assignment without teaching,sexually harass our female students,for payment check google u will see that nigeria lectures are among the best paid in Africa and some part of world yet they teach less and demand more if govt equip labs with less concerned lectures is as gud as the same the problem of our educational system is our lectures 1st b4 govt cos I went to sch of nursing here in nigeria u need to see how th lectures teach ,no hand out or sort out nobody sexually harass u wen u read u pass if u don't u are eliminated bt wen I got admission in unec 4 ma post bsc I am shock on wot I saw even the final year nursing student have not cover their syllabus theoretically so with other department yet they issue certificate to half baked graduates even 1st class to the most dumb student cos of money nigeria lectures are worse than politicians DO our lectures need lab to teach in class room let dem do their hom work 1st.I quietly withdraw soon I wil leave to uk to complete ma studies. ASUU don't Deserve dime from govt cos they won't use it 4 sch rada they will embezzle the fund period
SMH...ur grammar explains it all.
Well I don't knw abt ur sch...but in my sch (fed uni), all those allegations don't hold.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
jst passing by
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by brosun(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Waiting for the mod to correct the acroynm in the title of this thread. The academic body being refered to is 'ASUU' (Academic Staff Union of Universities'; not ASSU - whatever that means. Thanks.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Godson201333(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
May God help Nigeria Education oo..Thank you Lord.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by brosun(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
McLuhan:
To put it midly, your post is full of untruths, inexactitudes, and non sequiturs.

First, ASUU never single-handedly drafted an agreement, neither did it foist any such agreement on government. Rather, the agreement to which you are referring was drawn up by a multipartite committee headed by a government appointee, Deacon Gamaliel Onosode (who is still alive), and comprising representatives of the Ministries of Education and Labour, the National Universities Commission, the Committee of Vice-Chancellors, and the Office of the Accountant-General, to name just a few. If you had been reading the papers at that time, you would have discovered that it took more than three years of gruelling negotiations to arive at that agreement in 2009. Furthermore, that agreement was not implemented, and it took a brief strike in 2011/1012 for the FG to sign a memorandum of understanding, pledging to implement the agreement in its entirety. The question one should ask is: If the FG knew that the agreement was impracticable, as the Hon. Minister now alleges, why did the FG enter into it in the first instance, and why did it reaffirm it through an MOU in 2011?

Now, as to the fear of a domino effect involving similar requests and strikes by other unions: that question does not arise. The demands and challenges of Nigerian tertiary education are unique. How many other workers have to produce world-class chemists using kerosene stoves instead of bunsen burners? Which other professionals resort to the use of mobile phone torchlights to teach practical surgery? Which group of workers must rely on antiquated libraries, with most of the books published before 1970, to teach the latest techniques in electronic engineering and the use of new media?

In your post, you also alleged that ASUU (which you misspelt as ASSU) is demanding 90 billion Naira from the FG, an amount which you claim government cannot pay, since, in your opinion, such a capitulation would result in astronomical increments in tuition fees. Since the latter part of this allegation is so obviously a case of scaremongering, I have elected not to respond to it. As to the amount that you have mentioned - an amount which is incorrect anyway and which is not for a salary hike as you seem to imply - I should like to remind you that during the banking crisis, government bailed out some private banks (note, PRIVATE banks) with a combined sum that exceeded one trillion Naira. Are you suggesting, then, that the education sector is of such little importance that government cannot spend the (hypothetical) amount of 90 billion Naira to salvage it?

My dear friend, I assure you that tertiary education in Nigeria is in a very bad state, owing mainly to years of underfunding and neglect. I am sorry if I have sometimes sounded rather rude in my reply; it is because I have seen quality education elsewhere and I know that what goes by the name of tertiary education in Nigeria is a joke. Ask yourself: Why is it that no Nigerian institution of higher learning is listed among the first 2000 universities in the world by ANY educational standards or evaluation organisation? Can all these organisations be wrong? Conduct your own research, my friend: Is there any country in the world that ever became a modern developed nation, as Nigeria aspires to be, with the kind of tertiary education we have in this country?

I agree that incessant strikes might not be the answer, but in a political situation like the one in Nigeria, where politicians are impervious to all pleas and are interested only in feathering their own nests, what else can a labour union like ASUU do? When you have written more than three hundred letters of appeal over a four-year period; when you have paid hundreds of courtesy calls on legislators, religious leaders, traditional rulers, statesmen, leaders of other unions, students' leaders and even market women; when you have addressed countless press conferences and have expended your meagre resources in publishing press releases and SOS messages in the media - when you have done all these with minimal or no results, what do you do?
All the uninformed contributors to this thread, this is for you! It sure will help you to understand why the issues at hand are grave, and why you need to be informed before you contribute!
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Caseless: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
ojubi: Sad but that is the bitter truth.
The government never sat in One table with ASUU as partners to draft the said agreement.
During the presidency of YARADUA ASSU single handedly drafted that agreement and forced the government with series of strikes to assent it, which they did due to public out cry to stop the strike then.
But come to think of it ASUU wanting the addition of another 90 billion naira to their recurrent expenditure is crazy, once the fed govt agree to do it the state universities will ask for the same amount and trust me state governments will never be able to pay the money.
If they eventually have their way which i doubt then we should be ready for the worse because the price of school fees will sky rocket and an average Nigerian will not be able to acquire university education.
Workers from other sectors will also come out and tell the government; you raise ASSU budget by 90 billion, we need a raise too which is not healthy for the economy at the moment especially with the oil theft.
So ASSU just need to find a way to lower their expectation.
i'm suprised a nigerian posted this. Have u taken ur time to weigh the downwap suffered by our education sector? And all u cud see in the whole 'drafted agreement', as u put it, is their quest to get 90bill for recurrent. Who told u when the agreement is implemented the school fees will sky-rocket? Na wen dem no implement am, na dere we go hear am pass. U heard about university autonomy d fg is proposing? Sms!
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by brosun(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Demdem: List of ASUU demand

i. Funding requirements for Revitalization of theNigerian Universities
[s]ii. Federal Government Assistance to State Universities[/s]
iii. Establishment of NUPEMCO
iv. Progressive increase in Annual Budgetary Allocation to Education to 26% between 2009 and 2020
v. Earned Allowances
vi. Amendment of the Pension/Retirement Age of Academics on the Professorial cadre from 65to 70 years
vii. Reinstatement of prematurely dissolved Governing Councils
viii. Transfer of Federal Government Landed Property to Universities
ix. Setting up of Research Development Counciland Provision of Research Equipment to laboratories and classrooms in our universities.

And what is so difficult to implement from the above? I think and strongly believe that ASUU shouldnt back down till all of the above is implemented this time around.
All the uninformedd Nairalanders among us on this read: please read this and stop the unguarded statements!
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by hillsate: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
trolling: (Didn't know degrees were succulent ;DDidn't know degrees were succulent

Am glad to have been of help.
Now you know. Lol
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by hillsate: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lordave: What are you ashamed of, your succulent degree?? You had your 1st succulent or whatever degree some years ago is not my indaba! I only wish that government gives a damn about your advocacies.
Nevertheless, I don't think my post then was enough to cause such an unwarranted and unchecked response from you. The fact is that you were only listing your grievances here, on Nairaland. If you had suggested a way in which FG or ASSU should go about this issue rather than pointing at the excesses of FG I'd agree that you had your succulent degree years back.
I didn't say that I'm not affected, I'm affected and I'm doing much better things to ease the effect on me.

It's pellucid you had your succulent degree on name calling, hence I won't indulge in one with you lest you murder me with your succulent insults.

The fact that you do not know the acronym is spelt as ASUU and not ASSU says a lot about your state of enlightenment. Use the strike period to brush up on your expressions. PELLUCID KO, PELECID NI.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Brimmie: This is not funny anymore! undecided When i dey check brochure, na 5years dem sey i go use na.. Make una no turn my Industrial Design to Medicine for me!!

Lolzzzzz, u never start.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by SaintChukz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
amacastel: . Foreign lectures won't sale handout,sortout,miss class give impromptu quiz and assignment without teaching,sexually harass our female students,for payment check google u will see that nigeria lectures are among the best paid in Africa and some part of world yet they teach less and demand more if govt equip labs with less concerned lectures is as gud as the same the problem of our educational system is our lectures 1st b4 govt cos I went to sch of nursing here in nigeria u need to see how th lectures teach ,no hand out or sort out nobody sexually harass u wen u read u pass if u don't u are eliminated bt wen I got admission in unec 4 ma post bsc I am shock on wot I saw even the final year nursing student have not cover their syllabus theoretically so with other department yet they issue certificate to half baked graduates even 1st class to the most dumb student cos of money nigeria lectures are worse than politicians DO our lectures need lab to teach in class room let dem do their hom work 1st.I quietly withdraw soon I wil leave to uk to complete ma studies. ASUU don't Deserve dime from govt cos they won't use it 4 sch rada they will embezzle the fund period
^ The above poster is a perfect product of the failed tertiary education system in Nigeria. Read and re-read your post again, and see if there was a single coherent statement in it. When you can't even string two complete and correct sentences together, you come here to rat you off your stupidity on an issue you have very limited understanding about. Don't even bother to reply this, because you surely lack the mental aptitude to grasp what i have stated here.

1 Like

Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by SaintChukz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Demdem: List of ASUU demand

i. Funding requirements for Revitalization of theNigerian Universities
[s]ii. Federal Government Assistance to State Universities[/s]
iii. Establishment of NUPEMCO
iv. Progressive increase in Annual Budgetary Allocation to Education to 26% between 2009 and 2020
v. Earned Allowances
vi. Amendment of the Pension/Retirement Age of Academics on the Professorial cadre from 65to 70 years
vii. Reinstatement of prematurely dissolved Governing Councils
viii. Transfer of Federal Government Landed Property to Universities
ix. Setting up of Research Development Counciland Provision of Research Equipment to laboratories and classrooms in our universities.

And what is so difficult to implement from the above? I think and strongly believe that ASUU shouldnt back down till all of the above is implemented this time around.
For those Nairalanders who lack a basic understanding of ASUU's demands. Here it is, please read and be enlightened, it won't cost you anything to read. Sometimes i feel pathetic of the fellow citizens i share my citizenship with in this country.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by SaintChukz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Patywilly: All a gal needs nw is an IT space....why in d heavens do all d companies act like its a shell contract one needs....hmmmmmm
Take your issue to the Career or Job sections for proper treatment.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by funmeme(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
hillsate: Only an irresponsible government will even contemplate a mutually agreed and signed agreement.

What in God's name is minister of labour trying to say about the agreement being inherited? That's foolish. Government cannot talk about inheriting anything. Government is seen as government. Goodluck was vice president when the agreement was reached and signed. Why don't they refuse loans collected or money piled up in the reserves by predecessors?

We have bunch of non sane persons in govt. I even heard one talking about Nigerians now enjoying 16hrs of light. I guess he means sunlight.

A government that can raise 500 million naira to spend on a 3hrs party is talking about inability to meet ASUU demands.

A government that has budgeted some serious money to buy two additional private jets to add to the existing 8 functional jets is talking about inability to meet ASUU demands.

A government that budgeted 4 billion naira to build a complex for Patience Jonathan in the name of NGO is talking about inability to meet ASUU demands.

What a Nigeria!

Are you a lecturer??
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by chieli: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
ojubi: Nigeria is a complex society, once government give ASSU 90 billion naira, it is going to be a reference point to every sector to ask for a raise, infact Non teaching staff in the university will start their strike immediately.
At the moment nigeria recurrent expenditure is not looking good couple with the level of unemployment. We shd be talking about new jobs not too much increment in pay.
The inequality in our policies as a country is alarming. When its ASUU, it becomes an impossibility but our so called law makers can go home with a whooping 65-70% of budget (bumper pay)and there is no cause for alarm.
How does it feel, that after all they went through in studying and research, they still wait for these thieves to pay them a stipends. Let's call a spade a spade.
If the government can not afford the agreement as you put it, the question is why?
Let the government cut down other commitments to accomodate a reasonable percentage of their demand.
That way they can show sincerity and seriousness.

To continue to say it is impossible suggest gross irresponsibility on the part of government.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Kbraims(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Nawa 4 dis 9ja govrnmnt stuff,u cnt implemnt ASUU recomendatn bt u can pay nigeria senate & rep d 2nd most highest salary in d world! 2 bad.. May God save we stdnt 4rm d wickdnss of GEJ
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by hillsate: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
funmeme:

Are you a lecturer??

No am not a lecturer Funmeme.
Why do you ask?
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by kel4soft: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Vanityupnvanity: I think it‘s time 4 the establishment of academic staff union of state universities(asusu) by state universities which should b a separate union from the present ASUU. Students of various states universities are just suffering 4rm what i think they will not benefit from. They are just “victims of circumstace“ abeg if FG and the ASUU are not ready to settle their differences, states universities should call off the strike instantly.
Rivers State University of Science and Technology are not on strike.
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by IlajeOmuro: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
ojubi: Sad but that is the bitter truth.
The government never sat in One table with ASUU as partners to draft the said agreement.
During the presidency of YARADUA ASSU single handedly drafted that agreement and forced the government with series of strikes to assent it, which they did due to public out cry to stop the strike then.
But come to think of it ASUU wanting the addition of another 90 billion naira to their recurrent expenditure is crazy, once the fed govt agree to do it the state universities will ask for the same amount and trust me state governments will never be able to pay the money.
If they eventually have their way which i doubt then we should be ready for the worse because the price of school fees will sky rocket and an average Nigerian will not be able to acquire university education.
Workers from other sectors will also come out and tell the government; you raise ASSU budget by 90 billion, we need a raise too which is not healthy for the economy at the moment especially with the oil theft.
So ASSU just need to find a way to lower their expectation.

You must be a big fool!
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by IlajeOmuro: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
amacastel: Well well this is absurd but the truth is this ASUU are the same with the govt the funds that are been given to them earlier wot have they been doing with it nothing I never know that govt give them dime b4 yet they sale hand out ,sort out,miss lectures,behave any how they want as if they are demi god let's not forget that GEJ is in the system b4 so he know wots up with ASUU and money we just need revolution I urge federal govt to employ foreign [b]lectures[/b] then we will see a turn arund in our educational system cos our nigerian lectures are wicked,proud,arrogant even worse than the politicians bt these are people that dis country use their money to train I strongly support the federal govt on dis issue

I can really see that you are an illiterate
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by alons: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
My own b say if dey won cal off let dem give me lyk 2 weeks notice cox man need 2 do revision b4 my Exams
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by Ifebube: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
kpozite:

And ♈όϋ think yourself wise for saying that
Lame SMH
.you are only a psychotic 4 abusing him dat way..he meant d stdnts are suffering it..olodos
Re: Agreement With ASSU Can't Be Implemented - FG by teoo: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2013
slap1: Maybe he just heard it the first time in a Nollywood 'movie'.
Na Pete Edochie talk am for d movie !!!!! Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Bashir Ahmad For Celebrating "Buharism" As A Political Term / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities / $350,000 Fraud: US Court Orders Indefinite Detention Of Bidemi Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.