Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. (11376 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / ***nigerian Culture To Answer A Question With Another Question?*** / Questions About Nigerian Culture And Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by SaintChukz(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Wow! I didn't know igala are in other states too,i thought it's in kogi state alone

i'm igala from kogi state thou wink
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigerian Culture is very diverse.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Beretta92: My sister,how man go do na?LOL

lmao.
play on!! im am not hating at all bro! grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
Beretta92: See why I like Ethiopian girls? Beautiful!

well if you think she is beautiful than let her marry an ethiopian man so they can make more beautiful babies.

Because if she had a child with a negroid, that baby would not look ethiopian.

Ask her yourself if she thinks she would have a child that has nappy hair and wide nose.

its in the nature of every people to want to create children that look like them. Only negroids dont have this mindset and would die to look different. Asians want to look asian, ethiopians/somalis want to look cushitic, whites want to look white, but blacks want kids who dont look like them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf2hdAHCdnE
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by misskaedy(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
The Nigerian culture is simply beautiful. All cultures in Africa are beautiful. I just hope all Africans can get along cheesy

-WORLD PEACE-
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2013
misskaedy: The Nigerian culture is simply beautiful. All cultures in Africa are beautiful. I just hope all Africans can get along cheesy

-WORLD PEACE-

nothing beautiful about your culture, i hate to tell you. Everything you are is cause of white people. you guys have hiv aids, are primitive and have no historical impact on humanity. too make up for this sad fact, you talk about somalis and ethiopians accomplishments and label them what you are. How sad.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 3:45am On Aug 01, 2013
somalia11:

nothing beautiful about your culture, i hate to tell you. Everything you are is cause of white people. you guys have hiv aids, are primitive and have no historical impact on humanity. too make up for this sad fact, you talk about somalis and ethiopians accomplishments and label them what you are. How sad.

Somali dog barking again. Someone put you in a cage. You people are nothing but an embarrassment to Africa.(Oh god, why am I talking to this fool.)
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 5:17am On Aug 01, 2013
sambos994:

Somali dog barking again. Someone put you in a cage. You people are nothing but an embarrassment to Africa.(Oh god, why am I talking to this fool.)

Cause your a fool
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Adamskuty(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2013
somalia11:

Cause your a fool
no one wanna mingle with a somalian.. facts! Majority of y'all are ashamed to tell the world were u come from.. facts!

Disgusting modern slaves!
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
somalia11:

well if you think she is beautiful than let her marry an ethiopian man so they can make more beautiful babies.

Ask her yourself if she thinks she would have a child that has nappy hair and wide nose.

its in the nature of every people to want to create children that look like them. Only negroids dont have this mindset and would die to look different. Asians want to look asian, ethiopians/somalis want to look cushitic, whites want to look white, but blacks want kids who dont look like them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf2hdAHCdnE

Dude,i haven't engaged u on this forum before but i do know u're sick.Your ever racist posts always give u away.Stop the racism,stop the hating,let go of the gall,let go of the hurt.Life's too short to spend the whole of it hating.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Feedmemore(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
somalia11:

You must be rich in foolishness. Look here dingbat, get yourself out of the gutter, upgrade to the level of how a sane human can talk. You are one of the reasons why the world thinks the African man is silly at often times.

How can you be troubled over how others look? That the people around your world see you as a silly African does not mean that you should extend that to every African. Don't let them do that to you!! But we all know that you're overtly silly and your line of reasoning is asinine.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
Feed me more:

You must be rich in foolishness. Look here dingbat, get yourself out of the gutter, upgrade to the level of how a sane human can talk. You are one of the reasons why the world thinks the African man is silly at often times.

How can you be troubled over how others look? That the people around your world see you as a silly African does not mean that you should extend that to every African. Don't let them do that to you!! But we all know that you're overtly silly and your line of reasoning is asinine.

actually it is somali men that the world things people in africa have civilization. Look at the ancient hisotry of somalis. We had civilizations and kicked portugese out of somalia 500 years ago. no white people came to somalia unit l 1900's.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ feed me more,is that u on your profile pic?
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Feedmemore(f): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Beretta92: @ feed me more,is that u on your profile pic?
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Beretta92: @ feed me more,is that u on your profile pic?

does it matter?

do you think it will change anything if thats her picture? will you treat her any differently? lol
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2013
somalia11:

does it matter?

do you think it will change anything if thats her picture? will you treat her any differently? lol
How's that yr concern?
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2013
@ feed me more,pls i didn't get yr reply.Lovely picture BTW.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11:

actually it is somali men that the world things people in africa have civilization. Look at the ancient hisotry of somalis. We had civilizations and kicked portugese out of somalia 500 years ago. no white people came to somalia unit l 1900's.

Still stuck in the dark ages I see grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 1:52am On Aug 03, 2013
sambos994:

Still stuck in the dark ages I see grin grin grin

no i was responding to a question. Ironicaly it was you guys who were stuck in the dark for the past 500 years. As your entire history for the past 500 years was basically whites coming and taking your people. Mean while during the same time Somalia was thriving.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11:

no i was responding to a question. Ironicaly it was you guys who were stuck in the dark for the past 500 years. As your entire history for the past 500 years was basically whites coming and taking your people. Mean while during the same time Somalia was thriving.

....and then Somalia became a beggar's country.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2013
Enough about Somalia, let's get back to topic.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2013
sambos994:

....and then Somalia became a beggar's country.

Nope, Somalis fought outside influence for 20 years till the west gave up and let somalis elect who they wanted in open elections held by parliamentarians and live television.

You can never compete with Somalis. All of nigeria with its 170 million plus people and hundreds of ethnicities cant compete with 15 million somalis who are 1 ethnicity. We did more historically and even today we are more free and no one messes with us as they know we dont mind 20 years of war to get what we want.

you guys never understood for fighting in what you believe in. So i dont expect you to understand.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 2:09am On Aug 03, 2013
sambos994: Enough about Somalia, let's get back to topic.

this ethiopian girl is clearly stoking her ego, if she is even ethiopian at all. Why a horner would care about your history is puzzling to me.

what ever all you negroids accomplished cant amount to what ethiopians have accomplished in just the last hundred years alone.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by sambos994(m): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11:

this ethiopian girl is clearly stoking her ego, if she is even ethiopian at all. Why a horner would care about your history is puzzling to me.

what ever all you negroids accomplished cant amount to what ethiopians have accomplished in just the last hundred years alone.

Hey what ever she may think, whether good or ill about Nigerian culture, doesn't bother. We're all on the public forum, right?
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 2:42am On Aug 03, 2013
sambos994:

Hey what ever she may think, whether good or ill about Nigerian culture, doesn't bother. We're all on the public forum, right?

You have no idea the type of personality ethiopians have. She has come on this site cause am on here. She wants to show me how you guys will bend down and kiss her a@@

so far you guys are doing well. Somalis are honest about their racism. But ethiopians are not, they will hate you in the inside, she clearly wants you guys to run after her.

am gonna just watch. And see ethiopian ego go into overdrive. and negroid submissive play itself out before my eyes.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Semira22:

You Ethiopian?

Selamnaw?
Selamnesh! Endemen andachu.
What would you like to know about Nigerians/their cult please? I know a few Q̸̮̮̃f their tribes and would oblige you desired info ASAP.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2013
Beretta92: See why I like Ethiopian girls? Beautiful!

Good to know.... Thank you!

*[size=4pt]blushing[/size]*
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

I can see now that you an irredeemable slowpoke... Why do you have this compulsion to denigrate other people? Is it so you can feel better about yourself? What is really wrong with you? You better say it, so you can get help.

I don't know where you reside, but one thing I know is you spread a lot of lie and false info in here.

FYI, I know many Ethiopian girls who got married to foreigners - Ghanaian, Nigerians, Kenyans, senegalis, the list is endless. So, stop spreading false info and speak for yourself and your clans, not for Ethiopians and other Somalis.

I have a close friend called Zhara who got married to a Cameroonian, they 've got 2 adorable kids.
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by somalia11: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2013
habeshi why you are here? why you short people always follow somalis every where?
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

You have no idea the type of personality ethiopians have. She has come on this site cause am on here. She wants to show me how you guys will bend down and kiss her a@@

so far you guys are doing well. Somalis are honest about their racism. But ethiopians are not, they will hate you in the inside, she clearly wants you guys to run after her.

am gonna just watch. And see ethiopian ego go into overdrive. and negroid submissive play itself out before my eyes.

Oh pleas shut the fûck up!

And stop making this thread all about Somali
angry
Re: Ethiopian Would Like To Know More About The Nigerian Culture. by Semira22(f): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Selamnesh! Endemen andachu.
What would you like to know about Nigerians/their cult please? I know a few Q̸̮̮̃f their tribes and would oblige you desired info ASAP.

Eshi nafse cheesy go ahead tell me everything you know....

Are you a Nigerian? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History 101- Who Was Sango (oba Koso) / Ever Witnessed A Witch Confessing? / Book On The Ibibio Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.