Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (66134 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Real Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by canalily(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wow! O boy c Bleep up! Am jst huzzling for lyk 150k to go pay for my wife bride prize. C peple wey use millions do their own de separate without spending up 2yrs together! A beg make them employ me 2 come save them 4rm this multiferious calcophonies! !
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by passionate88: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Eneze1: its obvious from the onset the marriage is going to crash, don't know why she ignored the warnings and went into the marriage, guess she wanted to be a Mrs by force, why will she marry a serial cheater, A leopard can't change its skin, guess she will learn from this
she no wan be a Mrs by force, she wan marry man wey fit take care of her materially. Na d number 1 point b that. Money b4 love
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by canalily(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=Julieccentric]Na wa o...To think that I actually read d whole epistle n didn't get any gist on what caused d seperation asides d known fact dt her husband was a serial polygamist.

Abeg yarn me better tori jare..mehn! This jst a history of how Bayajida flee from kano to Boronu! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by RedCard1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
ak4God: This is not news.From the first day ,i knew the wedding will not last.Infact dis funke fall hand.Of all the young good single guys arround,she no c anyone,na Married man she go marry.Abeg she deserve.All dis so called YEYEBRITY.
na wa o.....u guys think Funke is so young? Dat lady is close to 40. Almost all her male age mates are married, the few single ones are looking for fresher babes 24-30. Funke never thought of marriage on time. I remember seeing people advice her like we're now advicing Rita Dominic. It was desperation dat pushed Funke to dat dirty wall. When she realised she had no time, she rushed into it. Well, all na story now. The only fhuck up now be say she no manage to born pikin. And her wedding was the most expensive in 2012? I think Stephanie Okereke wed dat same year and her wedding was d finest of 2012.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by oriafoh(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
perhaps she
thought it was another one of
those silly movies she acts where
everything ends well.#madness
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
Red_Card: na wa o.....u guys think Funke is so young? Dat lady is close to 40. Almost all her male age mates are married, the few single ones are looking for fresher babes 24-30. Funke never thought of marriage on time. I remember seeing people advice her like we're now advicing Rita Dominic. It was desperation dat pushed Funke to dat dirty wall. When she realised she had no time, she rushed into it. Well, all na story now. The only fhuck up now be say she no manage to born pikin. And her wedding was the most expensive in 2012? I think Stephanie Okereke wed dat same year and her wedding was d finest of 2012.

And the society makes them get to that level . . . .
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by moscobabs(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
How those that concern me??.I have my own problem with my wife but mine is not a mistake and it will never be.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by tpia5: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
The lady is smiling and happy in all her pictures, make una no take panadol for her non-existent headache.

She's probably glad the man pulled out without her having to get really explicit and nasty.

Seems the guy can take a hint!
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
tpia@:
The lady is smiling and happy in all her pictures, make una no take panadol for her non-existent headache.

She's probably glad the man pulled out without her having to get really explicit and nasty.

Good one
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by omenka(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
These fart-heads that call themselves celebrities give me the creeps! They try too damn hard to apear like their holywood counterparts 4getting our culture and values differ in no small measure! They started by imitating the accent, then graduatd to posting x-rated pix on the web, to doing drugs, to dressing, and now they've included the westerners' penchant 4 marying multiple tyms in their lifetime! So damn irritating!
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by tpia5: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Women generally do not handle fame and riches better than men.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by stanleyeffico: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Prowizy2: Mtcheeew
How did this concern me?
"Rushing back to watch my por.n movie"
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Anyway I still like jennifer sha keep ur head up woman,hence the mistake is nt from u,ill still be ur fan.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by deebrain(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ishilove: This is the kind of nonsense that happens when you put God in the backseat when taking crucial decisions. She foolishly chose to marry a playboy who is a husband and father of multitudes, so she should also enjoy the repercussions. Shior

Are u implying that she married Abraham? That ought to be a blessing....can i hear an amen?!!
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by kemosticlala: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Correct! Na wetin she dey find she jam! Mstewww! Desperado!
y do u ppl rejoice over other ppl downfall?
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Decryptor(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: a baby on the loose,where is his mother?you are a foooooooooool
I can see you are so irritated enough to have quoted me twice...i'm ecstatic at your frustration! Say hello to ur man for me when you go visiting him at his parents' house.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Sike(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
It's over now tho.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Sophiegurl(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Policewoman: She looks like a MAN and she is greedy (marrying an already married man). That's why it crashed.
madam u harsh small o.she's depressed already make we softly softly with her. I know she dey nairaland and reading all this I hope she's learnt her lessons.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
kemosticlala:
y do u ppl rejoice over other ppl downfall?
Define rejoice make i hia.Nkita! U go just siddon dia dey type nonsense wiv d muscles in ya anuz. Come, take ya time o! If I reason u today hen, u go begin chew d letters in ya keypad/keyboard. Isi-monkey! angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by cosify: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
No sooner had she entered into d marriage than it failed.It shows they were never meant to be together in d first place.The fact is: Most women are desperate when it comes to marriage and become early divorcees for their imprudence.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by sugardaddy1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
tpia@:
Women generally do not handle fame and riches better than men.
Enough said.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by DrDoGood1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
The man is tire of eating old kiti-cat, like say he didnt know before, now he is going after 8 yrs old kiti-cat, thank God for our Senate. grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Cestmoi1(f): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Julieccentric: Na wa o...To think that I actually read d whole epistle n didn't get any gist on what caused d seperation asides d known fact dt her husband was a serial polygamist.

Abeg yarn me better tori jare..
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Songitto(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
THIS IS A LESSON......, A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Decryptor: I can see you are so irritated enough to have quoted me twice...i'm ecstatic at your frustration! Say hello to ur man for me when you go visiting him at his parents' house.
fok off

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by omowolewa: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
£&nairato&froUK:
I saw it coming.

Why can't you stop it or close the door against it; your prayers could have worked wonders! You know?!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Princek12(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Several reasons informed us that their marriage was doomed from its inception:

Funke went and married a renowned cheater who cannot be satisfied by three, let alone one, woman.

Kehinde went and married a shapeless, ugly gremlin like Funke. He probably was charmed by her celebrity, forgetting that celebrity does not carry over to the bedroom. The way Kehinde cheated on Funke suggests that he was probably not attracted to her and had to get his satisfaction from his exes and other women.

That is what you get when you marry a shapeless gremlin.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by tomzman: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
I saw this coming right from inception. I was dissapointed in Funke when I heard that the guy was already married and I knew it was only a matter of time. Well, I wish both of them well sha!
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by AbuMikey(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Define rejoice make i hia.Nkita! U go just siddon dia dey type nonsense wiv d muscles in ya anuz. Come, take ya time o! If I reason u today hen, u go begin chew d letters in ya keypad/keyboard. Isi-monkey! angry
Pls Ma,take it easy! embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by SupaMan4live(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=Lolaabokoku][/quote]
Jesus cares
Please pray for her.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by naijacloud: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
It doesn't really matter if dis guy was married or not, he would have still done the same thing cuz dats who he is. People should stop critisizing her 4 getting married 2 a divorcee. Afterall, he was single b4 and his marriage still failed so wat d heck!
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by MrMr(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
mmmh.... what a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.