Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (66136 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Real Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by judedwriter(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2013
Naija ladies learn from Funke o! Never rush into marriage, even if your hormones are crying and your parents are breathing down your neck. God's time is always the best. Never be desperate to marry that "oga" do you know the skeletons in his cupboard?
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by dammyluvet: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Na wetin she find she see na.
no mind A̶̲̥̅♏, she c yung guyz, she no follow, tongue
Mynd_44: Na wetin she find she see na.
no mind A̶̲̥̅♏, she c yung guyz, she no follow,
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Clickemmy: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2013
God save her marriage
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by kolamilan(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Policewoman: She looks like a MAN and she is greedy (marrying an already married man). That's why it crashed.
greedy on what sense ?
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Blazedeprince(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
We must all learn from diz tori, if u rush into d marriage, u gonna rush out... 'hearing from GOD is the key to success'
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by josite: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
it crashes cus she has other guys on the queue who wants to marry her and she has a target to meet .she must have hit the target with the ex hubby.very wise girl.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by TowolawiAndrew: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
She went into the relationship with her eyes wide open, so whose concern is it that they are no more together?
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by akpanbaba: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
The bible says Dont be UNEQUALLY YOKED-----this is the result of being unequally yoked.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHATS OUR BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by JudiciumDei: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
REASONS FOR THE DIVORCE 1) She is ugly 2) God hates polygamy .....
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Excel30: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
I no see any ring4 Kendu finger4 d pic self,Funke just dey sample ring,way Kendu no send am 1 bit.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by lukulukuboy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
I feel 4 her sha...
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by EreluY(f): 5:48am On Aug 01, 2013
[size=18pt]FUNKE, A GRADUATE (EITHER BY HOOK OR CROOK), AND (REPORTEDLY) THE DAUGHTER OF A METHODIST PRIEST, CHOSE TO MARRY INTO A POLYGAMOUS MUSLIM HOME, HOPING THE MARRIAGE WOULD LAST? THE MARRIAGE ACTUALLY CRASHED BEFORE TAKING OFF GROUND.[/size]
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by daisyruby(f): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Exactly wat u get wen u don't put God 1st in ur doings.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by gbemsy: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove: This is the kind of nonsense that happens when you put God in the backseat when taking crucial decisions. She foolishly chose to marry a playboy who is a husband and father of multitudes, so she should also enjoy the repercussions. Shior

And a muslim too
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by vipers: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dey available 4 funke nd I sabi Bleep well well dis my number 08133419666
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by newspapers: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Tragedy on Your Marriage Funke - I read it here http://www.divanaija.com.ng/funke-akindele-biography-movies-collapsed-marriage/

BUT, I pray God gives you your very own Man in due season.
Affliction shall not rise a second time
The Best Man for you is on the way and soonest, we shall all rejoice with you...!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.