Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (66135 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Real Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by EnairatofroUK: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
I saw it coming.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Eneze1(f): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
its obvious from the onset the marriage is going to crash, don't know why she ignored the warnings and went into the marriage, guess she wanted to be a Mrs by force, why will she marry a serial cheater, A leopard can't change its skin, guess she will learn from this

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by palugycolina(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Policewoman: She looks like a MAN and she is greedy (marrying an already married man). That's why it crashed.

She is a nice and easy going kinna lady..
The man just wants something new..hope sey him go stil de pay for the child suport program
Womanise..at your age..mtcwwww
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
I don't know what supposedly educated folks gain from people getting divorced yet most of them can't even get a decent relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by modicum: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
So you are feeling like a divorced lady abi? something to be proud about. SMH

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by buoye1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
nofij: 9th to comment*dancing awilo*
na wa 4 u o...u no c beta sng dnce na dt madt man??nw i knw y u r 9th to cmnt
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by ak4God(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is not news.From the first day ,i knew the wedding will not last.Infact dis funke fall hand.Of all the young good single guys arround,she no c anyone,na Married man she go marry.Abeg she deserve.All dis so called YEYEBRITY.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by MightyThor(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
I guess the saying is true then

[size=16pt]" LOVE IS BLIND BUT MARRIAGE IS AN EYE OPENER " [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Mintayo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
There are some relationship you enter and you know immedistely that it won't work...she should have listend to her...

INWARD WITNESS!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Decryptor(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
In his Facebook message which announce to the
world the crack in their marriage, Kehinde
refered to Funke as the greatest mistake he has
made in recent times. ’Am doing just fine, gettn
along without u, don’t need u anymore in ma
life. u d greatest mistake av made in recent
time’, he wrote.
Why are these Yoruba-Yoruba men so childish?
From living with their parents at the age of 35 to being women-beaters to serial womanizers and now posting rubbish on facebook! Thank God i'm proudly Ibo! #NoTime#

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
WHO CARES

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by scientology(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
any marraige that has TWO page comment on NL wil go down cos of sabi sabi
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by kabba7(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
This pussy Ɣ☺ΰ̊ all are posting about was she a virgin when the guy picked her to avoid being ignored .
She looked ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ an overused hag .
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by IYANGBALI: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: She Kowole
and kosita
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Burger01(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
I knew it would not last.

This was my post in October 2012 on

https://www.nairaland.com/1079176/im-seven-months-pregnant-funke

'O ma se o for this 'return of Jennifer' lady. Of all the bachelors wey dey island, mainland, agege, ikorodu, epe, ajah and whole of naija and even for Boston for yankee na this man wey don get 5 kids she come marry! Kai FUNKE, you don fall my hand big time. palooka...'

Too bad for this Jenny babe.

sad
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by mediainspired: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Junkie, yellow journalism. Couldn't make any much sense from the 'article,'except speculations we already know. I can't believe this piece passed the desk of an editor worth his salt. Jumbled; mumbo jumbo. Nigerian journalists sha: so many reporters (basic he said, Jonathan said blah, blah style; few real writers.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by passionate88: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
Them b d same height!. That means many nairaland girls just dey confuse us for here. As d man gather money funke forget the height factor just marry am. Hmmm, na wa for some girls.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
@op...sharaaaaap... Funke's marriage is still intact
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Decryptor: Why are these Yoruba-Yoruba men so childish?
From living with their parents at the age of 35 to being women-beaters to serial womanizers and now posting rubbish on facebook! Thank God i'm proudly Ibo! #NoTime#

a baby on the loose,where is his mother?you are a foooooooooool
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Decryptor: Why are these Yoruba-Yoruba men so childish?

a baby on the loose,where is his mother?you are a foooooooooool
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by kokoye(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Codedrock: ..Funke went ahead to tie the knot in what was unarguably, the most expensive, most glamorous celebrity wedding of 2012

Liar liar.

Go bellanaija go see better glamorous wedding
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by wakeupgian(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
She married Almaroof guy on purpose.commercial one 4 dat matter.Funke will use d whole episode to writer another blockbuster movies"THE BOUNCING BACK OF JENNIFA"
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Blueboy146(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hey guy's have got the pix of the fish that turned to human being in ibadan
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
For those of you saying she deserves it, I'm sure none of you has met a lying pretentious bastard. Oh lawd. You'll then understand how she could have fallen for him. There's no tale these morrafockers can't spin. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't know he was married before. Maybe he lied and said he had kids but wasn't legally married.seriously the attitude and promiscuity of men these days is nothing short of appalling(apologies to the good guys out there)
And yea maybe she's a desperado like someone called her,but then is that unexpected? When all the society knows is to abuse unmarried single ladies.
Say she posts a nice pic of her on nairaland while she's still single. What u get are comments from
lesbianboy
and his likes calling her old cargo and other undesirable names. Asking when she's going to marry.
Seriously I don't understand why everything in the world is the lady's fault. If she's single she's bad. If she's married and the marriage isn't working,she's at fault.
If u ask me, that the mentality of people who aren't progressing.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Durchmann(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Seriously, I do not know how folks tend to throw lavish weddings and royal banquets with "love" as the theme and then ditch each other in just a few months.

Crazy Generation!!!

angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by redcliff: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by fflamingo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Funke ...funke....funnnnkkkeee..........
Why hast thou defile yourself with the king portion.
The truth is that funke wanted an elaborate wedding of which she found in almaroof...she ignored true love, a small parlor wedding rather sets her tides around the love of riches .
Well I congratulate you on your new status better luck next time.
##surulere is far better than olorunsogo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Skywalker5(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Gbeboruns. Dont you guys have a life?
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by HARDEYLEKE(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
let me know the date of her next wedding

*Bar man!! Give me my drink*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Polygamy is legal in Nigeria.

Funke Akindele is a Muslim and in the Islamic religion, polygamy is also allowed.

So all you self-righteous dumb a*sses can keep your mouth shut.
Re: Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early by PStacks(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
OMG! There's a really thin line between Love and Hate..
Its easier to criticise sha, but talk a walk in my shoes and see where it pinches.

Everything and anything is Fair in Love, War and Business.

Thank God it hasn't killed Funke.

As for the Guy! I wish him good luck in his quest to beat King Solomon..

I feel for them both..

Nobody can explain it, and when e happens e happens all to first for either one to know wha's up!

It's all good sha. Funke is single again..

Me too I'm still single ooo.. Pls if you know her, Tell her she can try a second mistake with me, just that I'm gentle and I'l try my best to make it work..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja / Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide! Michael Jackson's Daughter Hospitalized / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.