Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car (10956 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
coogar:

i didn't see it, what did she write??
She was planning an e-wedding already.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
freecocoa: She was planning an e-wedding already.

she's a feminist - perhaps she's trying to be the first nigerian woman to practise polyandry. if i marry someone like bukatyne, i would beat feminism out of her belly!
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Horus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2013

Meanwhile somewhere in the Nigerian airspace someone don't give a Damn about Nigerians
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by freecocoa(f): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
coogar:

she's a feminist - perhaps she's trying to be the first nigerian woman to practise polyandry. if i marry someone like bukatyne, i would beat feminism out of her belly!
I'm yet to figure out what you have against feminists, are you from the olden days?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
freecocoa: I'm yet to figure out what you have against feminists, are you from the olden days?

my name's noah -
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2013
coogar:

Lol! grin

Out of my belly? why belly na? tongue
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Willy4Willy: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Meanwhile in Nigeria,the president moves with a motorcade of several vehicles, flies in several presidential jets, eat foods that run in billions of naira, has a wife who runs her mouth like grinding machine and enjoys their extravagant lifestyle in the presidential villa and Otuoke mansion while the ordinary masses suffer in abject poverty.

That is what I called being presidential in an Animal farm . God bless Jose Mujica for being the real president of the people !
But Awolowo stole a lot of Nigeria money, he was not a poor man, he was Yoruba secret richest man made all his money through Government when other Nigerians are living poor.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2013
For those comparing GEJ and this man, make sure to do like this man when you happens to see yourself in any political office, I know that even this browntooth guy aint gonna do it.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
bukatyne:
Lol! grin
Out of my belly? why belly na? tongue

my x-ray machine tells me that is where your feminism lives.

do you work with mainonecable? i have a huge business that i intend taking to nigeria but the success of the business depends largely on the availability of a super-fast broadband internet..... can you provide such?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
coogar:

my x-ray machine tells me that is where your feminism lives.

do you work with mainonecable? i have a huge business that i intend taking to nigeria but the success of the business depends largely on the availability of a super-fast broadband internet..... can you provide such?

You x-ray machine ain't working!

It lives in my heart; it is a part of who I am cheesy

Are you serious @ the bolded
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
bukatyne:
You x-ray machine ain't working!
It lives in my heart; it is a part of who I am cheesy

in your heart? ehn, i still want to beat it out of your belly. grin

[Are you serious @ the bolded

i am very serious - i have followed the progress of mainonecable for the past 3-4 years. biko, let's talk, i want to be a billionaire in the next 2 years...
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
coogar:

in your heart? ehn, i still want to beat it out of your belly. grin

i am very serious - i have followed the progress of mainonecable for the past 3-4 years. biko, let's talk, i want to be a billionaire in the next 2 years...

Lol!

How can we talk?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
bukatyne:
Lol!
How can we talk?

how do people talk? you don't have a number?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
coogar:

how do people talk? you don't have a number?

Send me a PM
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
bukatyne:
Send me a PM

where's this broadband vendor na? is your email account powered by diesel?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Itoroetti(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
coogar:

the uruguay president is staying in his wife's farmhouse. how many nigerian wives have a house to begin with? biko, don't compare........

Nigeria women?most self centered women in the world.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by chueby: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2013
IS GEJ THE FIRST NIGERIA PRESIDENT TO FLY A PRIVATE JET?DRIVING A BEETTLE DOES NT MEAN HUMILITY,HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN TO LECTURERS QUARTERS TO SEE WHAT THEY DRIVE?YET THESE SAME PEOPLE DERIVE JOY IN GOING ON STRIKE
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Damsman10(m): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2013
toluleke: I hope uncle jona and aunt patient could read this
the feeding allowance in aso rock is more than d man's 1yr salary.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by cjprince(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
The man is not in God's sight because he will enjoy the paradise in heaven, while our own president past and present will just rut in hell... So who is poor?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bolayei: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Muritala tried it o o o, what happened to him in nigeria?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by RockMaxi: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: It is very easy to tell our leaders to learn from this Uruguayan president, but is there any Nairalander or government critic that can emulate this man if he or she becomes the president of Nigeria? undecided

And do you consider how safe the country is?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Beaf1: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
If a Nigerian leader decides to live like this the cabal and his family circle will kill him cheesy

He will not even go near aso rock let alone occupy it. In Nigeria you have STEAL/SPEND money, drink and bath with innocent bloods before you will make it to that seat.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Les: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1505886/ladieswill-accept-molested-just-save#19329828 with that link, gej abeg no try am o before frustrated Nigerians will show you qualities of a Nigerian... Enjoy your life Mr. GEJ and co

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We Are Hungry, Thirsty To Receive 2020 Appropriation Bill” – Sen. Lawan (Pics) / Osinbajo: Nigeria Now Earns More Money From Non-Oil Exports / Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.