Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car (10955 Views)

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) / Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
U guys have poor mentallity So u want GEJ to b riding on a tortoise car just to certisfy u people ?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
lizzyanjorin:
Can you?

Maybe yes but soon as I get elected into office, I will change simply because I wouldn't want to belong to the class of backwardness. That is how Nigeria politics operates, it corrupts good men.

Caracta:

I think Governor Okorocha came close to that before he became a governor. I don't really know much about him though...but i think he is quite generous.

Hmmmm. . . I still maintain that you can't find this kind of man in the Nigerian politics of today.Balewa was humble but that was in the past !

1 Like

Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
bukatyne:
You do not still get my analogy angry
Trust a typical Nigerian; everything must lie on everyone else undecided The article talked about the president's leadership style and not marriage, I just related the two concepts.
You said, And I commented that

your analogy is top drawer but the concept just cannot work all the time in nigeria.....

Going by your logic,
What did the country do to deserve a good president?

charity begins at home. this man must have a good wife at home for starters and it's the only reason he can extend his goodwill to his people. majority of the nigerian leaders are frustrated in their homes - and this is why they often behave badly in public......

the credits shouldn't go to uruguay, the credits belong to his loving wife. if he had married #cough cough# patience jonathan(the woman that shut down an entire axis of a city for 11 days while visiting), there's no way in hell he would be donating 90% of his salary to charity causes.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Caracta(f): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
30DB4FA6: U guys have poor mentallity So u want GEJ to b riding on a tortoise car just to certisfy u people ?

It has nothing to do with poor mentality. It is people like you that suffer and smile, while your leaders swim in a pool of Naira notes. Who cares if Jonathan rides in a Keke Napep? All I ask for is a genuine act of generosity and accountability. This is not even about Jonathan alone, I think it is a wake-up call for us all.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
30DB4FA6: U guys have poor mentallity So u want GEJ to b riding on a tortoise car just to certisfy u people ?

Mo'r'on

Do you know how many cars that are in his convoy ?

Do you know how private jets his office operate ?

Do you know how many official houses he maintains ?

Do you know how much he spends on feeding daily ?

Do you know how much his salary and allowances ?

Should leadership be about enrichment or service to the electorate ?

Now I know I'm talking to a mo'r'on !
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Caracta(f): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Maybe yes but soon as I get elected into office, I will change simply because I wouldn't want to belong to the class of backwardness. That is how Nigeria politics operates, it corrupts good men.

Wow! Wow! Wow! I like this. Honesty. Lol...
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Maidoki14(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
But why is d man like dis?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by achi4u(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
A man in Africa can do this but No man in Nigeria can do such thing.

Naija is doomed grin
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
I doubt if our President and his wife would visit this country. Even if they do, they don't mind lavishing our money to hurriedly build the hotel they will lodge in and 'getting' SUV from Coscharis that they will use through out their stay.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by achi4u(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2013

^^^

Children of this age lacks humility and proper home training.
Can you compare Obama and GEj in terms of unnecessary extravagant spending?
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Caracta:

i need to know the man's primary and secondary sources of income, family background, past savings, investments, assets (tangible and intangible) and all that.

grin
You wanna date him? #no offence#
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
coogar:

your analogy is top drawer but the concept just cannot work all the time in nigeria.....

charity begins at home. this man must have a good wife at home for starters and it's the only reason he can extend his goodwill to his people. majority of the nigerian leaders are frustrated in their homes - and this is why they often behave badly in public......

the credits shouldn't go to uruguay, the credits belong to his loving wife. if he had married #cough cough# patience jonathan(the woman that shut down an entire axis of a city for 11 days while visiting), there's no way in hell he would be donating 90% of his salary to charity causes

But if there is to be a divorce in future, you would say she has no claim to her hubby's money.

Charity begins at home from the husband. I was just trying to point out that a husband is a leader called to serve in him home and the Uruguay's president is just a type of who a husband should be in the home. I am also sure that Uruguay did nothing (apart from vote him into power) to 'deserve' a good president but he had made up his mind on the type of president to be before contesting. A man is also to decide the kind of husband he wants to be before thinking of getting married.

I wouldn't give the credit to the wife alone; I strongly believe the husband demonstrated same in his home that's why the wife can lovingly support him in the first place.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
bukatyne:
But if there is to be a divorce in future, you would say she has no claim to her hubby's money.

divorce in the west is 50-50.......this man and his wife have no kids. she had an excuse to leave when the man was locked up for 14 years.....

Charity begins at home from the husband. I was just trying to point out that a husband is a leader called to serve in him home and the Uruguay's president is just a type of who a husband should be in the home. I am also sure that Uruguay did nothing (apart from vote him into power) to 'deserve' a good president but he had made up his mind on the type of president to be before contesting. A man is also to decide the kind of husband he wants to be before thinking of getting married.

he is able to become this kind of president because the wife allowed it. if he's got a wife that loves to floss lavishly on frivolities, would he be diverting 90% of his monthly income to charity causes? think!!!! it's one thing to decide to become a type of leader, it's another thing for one's significant other to create an enabling environment that allows it.

I wouldn't give the credit to the wife alone; I strongly believe the husband demonstrated same in his home that's why the wife can lovingly support him in the first place.

maybe, but she deserves some credits! if patience goodluck was like her, jonathan would be in a remote village in bayelsa trapping fishes.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
coogar:

divorce in the west is 50-50.......this man and his wife have no kids. she had an excuse to leave when the man was locked up for 14 years.....

he is able to become this kind of president because the wife allowed it. if he's got a wife that loves to floss lavishly on frivolities, would he be diverting 90% of his monthly income to charity causes? think!!!! it's one thing to decide to become a type of leader, it's another thing for one's significant other to create an enabling environment that allows it.

maybe, but she deserves some credits! if patience goodluck was like her, jonathan would be in a remote village in bayelsa trapping fishes.

You really did not get my first post.

A man that allows his wife to have an influence on his decisions is really a servant-leader and we know that such is rare around us with all what we read on NL and see in the real world.

A husband love makes his wife blossom; his wife's love in turn makes him blossom

The place of a man in marriage is beside his wife;
The place of a man in life is anywhere he wants it to be.

The place of a woman in marriage is beside her husband;
The place of a woman in life is anywhere she wants it to be.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by freecocoa(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Why is marriage being discussed on this thread? I'm confused.

Coogar and bukatyne, are you guys getting married?

1 Like

Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by johnstar(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
No comment!
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
freecocoa: Why is marriage being discussed on this thread? I'm confused.

Yes, we are grin tongue
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by redsun(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Our idea of fulfillment is stealing and enmassing the public wealth at the expense of those that can not steal.While normal people see fulfillment as the ability to innovate,build and help contribute positively in the society.

1 Like

Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Maxymilliano(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
There is a similar thread on this dude posted a while back ...

https://www.nairaland.com/1070325/meet-world-poorest-president
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by pistol: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Mo'r'on

Do you know how many cars that are in his convoy ?

Do you know how private jets his office operate ?

Do you know how many official houses he maintains ?

Do you know how much he spends on feeding daily ?

Do you know how much his salary and allowances ?

Should leadership be about enrichment or service to the electorate ?

Now I know I'm talking to a mo'r'on !

You guys nearly made me to be drowned in fits of laughter.
U can as well start by telling ur oga at the top Tinubu to give up his oriental five star hotel and other choice properties him and his cronies have arrowgated to themselves to the detriment of the masses.
Murtala mohammed has gone this route before na,
We all knew what happened to him.
In case you don't know,
Dimka riddled his 404 peugeot saloon car with bullets while he was holed up in a lagos traffic.
Is that what you guys wish for GEJ?
GEJ singing...
Ndi ara...
Lele
Ha choro irim.
Ghost mode...
U no go see me..
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
bukatyne:

Yes, we are grin tongue
Except you want to be another funke, coogar is married with kids, you better steer clear for your own good.tongue
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by tolu4you: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
wow
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
No wonder they beat us anytime we meet on soccer pitches. Passion to serve above money. grin cheesy
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Adejoro74: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Until fasola and tinubu do the same those ACN slaves talking about GEJ here are hypocrits.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by fockusexkills: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
Adejoro74: Until fasola and tinubu do the same those ACN slaves talking about GEJ here are hypocrits.

Dunce! Is Fashola or Tinubu President of Nigeria? If it starts from the President, then Governors and other will follow in his footsteps. Arindin!
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by bukatyne(f): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
freecocoa: Except you want to be another funke, coogar is married with kids, you better steer clear for your own good.tongue

Ewo! shocked shocked shocked

And I was busy E~planning wedding angry

I don't do second hand mentongue
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by Adejoro74: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:

Dunce! Is Fashola or Tinubu President of Nigeria? If it starts from the President, then Governors and other will follow in his footsteps. Arindin!
Ode buruku. It starts from all leaders at all levels. Being a microcosm, Lagos is as good as Nigeria. The leaders of Lagos, some of them angling to lead the country, are not exempted from setting the eg.

1 Like

Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
freecocoa: Why is marriage being discussed on this thread? I'm confused.

bukatyne? a mother of 6 boys? you want her husband to beat me up? freecocoa, mind yourself o!
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by freecocoa(f): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
coogar:

bukatyne? a mother of 6 boys? you want her husband to beat me up? freecocoa, mind yourself o!
Lol cheesy.

Guess you didn't see her last post tongue.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by coogar: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
freecocoa: Lol cheesy.
Guess you didn't see her last post tongue.

i didn't see it, what did she write??
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by omenka(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
Simply awesome. Doubt I can live this way in all honesty.
Re: World's Poorest President's Pictures And His Beautiful Car by gracy83: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
I respect u sir. U are worthy of emulation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Now Earns More Money From Non-Oil Exports / Buhari Embarks On Eighth Foreign Trip In Five Months / IGP Drags Saba Ahmed Adamu To Court Over Falsification Of Academic Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.