Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? (8201 Views)

When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Symphony007: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
I have always found couples wether dating or married showering together just plain disgusting and going too far. Shower time for every human is suppose to be one the the most private of times? Why invite someone to share that salient moment with you, showers are private. The body is private. I'll fight with any girl i date or marry that suggest we do it. I just hate it so much and i know i am not alone. If you don't agree with me, luminate me on what you gain by showering with your partner.
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by ajasbaba(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
i support you symphony,just disgusting and i wonder how they really feel in the bathroom
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Enegod(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: I have always found couples wether dating or married showering together just plain disgusting and going too far.
gay alert!!!

8 Likes

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Jhenny(f): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
angrySmh!!!
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by fredopayee(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Somehow disgusting? And u guys Bleep together?? Gay alert!!
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by clemz85(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
op if U ain't married haven't mate before?
please don't kid impression or gay alert as they said.
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: I have always found couples wether dating or married showering together just plain disgusting and going too far. Shower time for every human is suppose to be one the the most private of times? Why invite someone to share that salient moment with you, showers are private. The body is private. I'll fight with any girl i date or marry that suggest we do it. I just hate it so much and i know i am not alone. If you don't agree with me, luminate me on what you gain by showering with your partner.
dude, the same hormone released for attraction during sex is the same wen u do things together!

By the way, it improves ur confidence!

I can't stop doing it!

2 Likes

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2013
Disgusting? How? I love it! U can run quickie and na inside water dog-gie dey sweet pass. grin grin embarassed tongue
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Temismith(f): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dis fulani boys can talk nansense ehen. If u no get beta tin to talk, go pursue cawo.

1 Like

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Temismith: Dis fulani boys can talk nansense ehen. If u no get beta tin to talk, go pursue cawo.
Lmao! U no well o!
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by paulemi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
eeeh....op try it in a shower or a bath tub, not with bucket in some 'yard' where other neighbours re on queue outside waiting 4 their turn 2 use d bathroom. Just saying...

4 Likes

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Op your gay to the chore or your shy because your John-thomas is small. As for me anytime i'm taking my bath,she can join me.

1 Like

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Linoversace: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
"The body is private" grin grin grin

I guess you put off the lights too when you are doing the hm-hm hm-hm
What about blankets? Do you use it? undecided
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Enegod(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
paulemi: eeeh....op try it in a shower or a bath tub, not with bucket in some 'yard' where other neighbours re on queue outside waiting 4 their turn 2 use d bathroom. Just saying...
grin
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
If I hear....Its evn gross if done separately wt yhu partner, whr is da luv? Wat r u hidding?....Hv u eva had jacuzzi's romance? That's a welcomed dev 4 me
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
What is this one saying?

Infact am going right now with my partner to take a hot shower. If e pain you, go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Symphony007: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
So because i detest this shambolic act, i am now gay. How narrow minded. Some of you blasting me are ignorant to the law of exclusivity. No matter how close and loving your marraige or relationship is, there is has to been firewalls. Too little openess in a relationship is bad, too little of privacy is worse and taking showers together is wrong. Period! What next? Sharing a toothbrush? Removing your wife or girlfriend's tampoon or pooping together?

1 Like

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
U neva suck bobi for under shower? Not the same feeling I tell ya..
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by segzicres(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
OP. Your almost gay or closer than you think
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
paulemi: eeeh....op try it in a shower or a bath tub, not with bucket in some 'yard' where other neighbours re on queue outside waiting 4 their turn 2 use d bathroom. Just saying...
Lmao!!!
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Linoversace: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by rapcy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: Disgusting? How? I love it! U can run quickie and na inside water dog-gie dey sweet pass. grin grin embarassed tongue
cmn baby gv it to me kiss
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by drnairalov: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
Temismith: Dis fulani boys can talk nansense ehen. If u no get beta tin to talk, go pursue cawo.

Lol dis cracked me up i swear, nairaland ehgrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by drnoel: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Enegod: gay alert!!!
na wah 4 u. Why are u here trying to make a fool of someone else? Free the man joo. Beside in concern u?
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by drnoel: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
Symphony007: I have always found couples wether dating or married showering together just plain disgusting and going too far. Shower time for every human is suppose to be one the the most private of times? Why invite someone to share that salient moment with you, showers are private. The body is private. I'll fight with any girl i date or marry that suggest we do it. I just hate it so much and i know i am not alone. If you don't agree with me, luminate me on what you gain by showering with your partner.
if u've not done it b4, u can't undertand how it is. U need to practice it once and i bet u, u will be hooked like most people are now..
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by OCTAVO: 11:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Op, you can try it when you move from "face me i slap you" to a good 3 or 4 bedroomed apartment.
I can understand that you are not comfortable in your yard.
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by SmashingM(f): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Symphony007: So because i detest this shambolic act, i am now gay. How narrow minded. Some of you blasting me are ignorant to the law of exclusivity. No matter how close and loving your marraige or relationship is, there is has to been firewalls. Too little openess in a relationship is bad, too little of privacy is worse and taking showers together is wrong. Period! What next? Sharing a toothbrush? Removing your wife or girlfriend's tampoon or pooping together?

Yes! We share toothbrush. If we're gisting n i feel like visitng the oval office he waits by the door so as τ̅☺ continue our gist and i do same.
Beats M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ how taking a bath together can be disgusting.To each his own
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by BabaAlabi: 1:06am On Jul 25, 2013
FAGG"OT DETECTED!!
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by babsomotde(m): 3:39am On Jul 25, 2013
This I think should be to you and you only. You can dictate for me. Though am not of that age but when the time comes, I would love to have shower with her every minute of the day... Just Been Plain.
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Symphony007: 5:47am On Jul 25, 2013
The funny thing about this thread is that i have been giving salient reasons why i hate couples showering together. But all the respondents either abuse me or rant on about sex. It says alot about how correct i am.
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 25, 2013
Showering when you are dirty as Bleep and wanting to get clean is a turn off...

Showering to have fun is a turn on..

MMMkay? angry
Re: Is'nt It Absurd For Couples To Shower Together? by Symphony007: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2013
And by the way, those of you on this thread brandishing your shower sex credentials should ask your doctor, the effect of shower/water sex and shower/water birth and you'll realise you are killing yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.