Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Advice To Fellow Ladies Out There. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Fellow Ladies Out There. (637 Views)

A Little Piece Of Advice And Story For My Fellow Ladies.. Must Read / Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting / Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Fellow Ladies Out There. by diva8(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Just because the society calls us the weaker sex doesn't necessarily means we are weak. if you wanna be respected as a woman you need to follow this few sincere advice.
if you are above the age of 18yrs please and you are not in school (university) please enroll in a training program to improve your skills or get a part time job to support yourself.
never stay idle make sure u are up and doing to avoid bad influence from close friends or even relatives.

And if you are 25+ a working class or have a business of your own, please strive hard to improve yourself, take charge do not let anything or any man distract you from discovering who you are.
Don't depend on men not even your so calld bf or hsbnd (cus even if they dont complain in your presence they will always do behind your back) most of them go to social networks to complain and criticize you #FACT. (they are humans too)

As for me i work for every penny i spend, i wasn't born with a silverspoon i dnt even knw how to depend on people and so far am conformable with evry chalnge trwn at me by Gods grace... IF YOU WANT YOUR MAN OR MEN TO RESPECT YOU BE THAT WOMAN HE CAN PROUDLY BOAST OF ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.... be a strong hard working, industrious, independent, patient, creative woman. (strong african woman) grin dont be greedy cus its greed that leads so many of our girls out there jump from 1 man to another, if you work hard and earn your money your man can only support you not carry your whole burden (which can be frustrating to most men)

have some dignity and pride as in the old days where women are respected embarassed
i hope i have made some points shaa CHEERS cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice To Fellow Ladies Out There. by chilecharis(f): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
I agree wt u...dats d virtue d bible talks about
Re: Advice To Fellow Ladies Out There. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
I agreed with you until I got to this part - "have some dignity and pride as in the old days where women are respected"

You obviously do not know your history undecided
Re: Advice To Fellow Ladies Out There. by Godson201333(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
so true.....

(1) (Reply)

‘some Girls Have Been Married 60 Times By The Time They Turn 18′ / Why Do Ladies Prefer 200 Naira airtime To 200 Naira Note? / Whats The Best Gift Suitable For Your Ex-girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.