Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting (5989 Views)

Ashawogirl And A Nairalander. PICS / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting (2) (3) (4)

Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by BoiledCorn: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2015
This is mainly for those in residence of lagos and enviroms. I am getting welded to a fellow FEMALE nairalander this saturday but am not saying name. See picture of us below. Adress is sonnyevent halls 18 ,Olatilewa Street, Lawanson, Surulere and all invited. Come hungry angry it serve yourself. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by honeygirl17: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2015
congrats

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by majamajic(m): 1:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats guys

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by BoiledCorn: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Tanks pals come with fremds and family. This is not scam. Am inviting the whole of nairaland angry

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by IRockALot(m): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2015
CongratZ...
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by IRockALot(m): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Tanks pals come with fremds and family. This is not scam. Am inviting the whole of nairaland angry
why you dey put angry smiley...

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by BoiledCorn: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2015
IRockALot:
i don no. angryFarano and ishilove invited angry

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by gabinogem(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2015
This ur angry mode invitation is suspicious... Anyways, congratulations.
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by sandrahnaub(f): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Soooo Appy 4 you guyz
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by pbs4real(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Soooo Appy 4 you guyz
wen we go do our own
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by pbs4real(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2015
HML and all tha best
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by menix(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2015
honeygirl17:
congrat

Bae, nah our own remain ooo..

Abeg boiledcorn change ur moniker to boiledbull...

U look more Bullish..

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2015
BoiledCorn:
This is mainly for those in residence of lagos and enviroms. I am getting welded to a fellow FEMALE nairalander this saturday but am not saying name. See picture of us below. Adress is sonnyevent halls 18 ,Olatilewa Street, Lawanson, Surulere and all invited. Come hungry angry it serve yourself. angry
congrats boss. ur wife to be moniker for make brain oh.

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by donolatunji(m): 1:52am On Oct 09, 2015
May you ave a happy ending IJN.

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by GallantKing(m): 2:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by kimnicki(f): 2:20am On Oct 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Lucky you . congratulations grin

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Uniqueness01(f): 3:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulations.

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 09, 2015
IRockALot:

I know right lol it's weird
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Dahveydson(m): 5:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Show us invitation card.
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by vizboy(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Congrat
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by twoMcfemad: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats on your 'welding' oooo!
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by spawne: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2015
BoiledCorn:
Congratulations. But babes sef ehn. The brother is showing "romantic love" she dey face camera. C'mon turn those eyes to face the bobo jor.
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by prettyjo(f): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2015
you are getting welded to her undecided
I see!!

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by deeprof123: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2015
prettyjo:
you are getting welded to her undecided

I see!!

hope he did not chop and clean mouth.
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2015
happy married life.
i love reading things like thischeesy

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2015
BoiledCorn:
This is mainly for those in residence of lagos and enviroms. I am getting welded(wedded if na so u wan use am) to a fellow (FEMALE) nairalander this saturday but am not saying name. See picture of us below. Adress(address) is sonnyevent halls 18 ,Olatilewa Street, Lawanson, Surulere and all invited. Come hungry angry it's serve yourself. angry

Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by mrking3(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Pls stop embarrassing Nairaland with this your horrible english! I can't make anything out of what you scribbled down sef!! It beats me why a mature man like you can't just type simple basic english on a public forum like this? Money is not everything! Money without basic education can be very embarrassing!
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Wish you a blessed Union.
Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by echobee(f): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2015
mrking3:
Pls stop embarrassing Nairaland with this your horrible english! I can't make anything out of what you scribbled down sef!! It beats me why a mature man like you can't just type simple basic english on a public forum like this? Money is not everything! Money without basic education can be very embarrassing!
then,you dont know boiled corn tongue. Boiled corn,how did you escape from yaba left again? tongue

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by IceDude(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
I can see coke/fanta cheesy

Re: Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting by menix(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2015
mrking3:

Abeg abeg!!! I stand to dispute that hungry professor post of urs..

When hungry comes knocking, u speak english to the worms dealing with you..

Money remains virtually everything.
English ko Hebrew nii, abeg come Alaba market come tell my brothers...

What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man / Slay Queen Cause Outrage After Teaching Nigerians How To Shower Without Stress / Lady Invades Her Ex-boyfriend’s Compound With Friends By 4am (pictures & video)