Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Embarassing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarassing! (850 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment... / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarassing! by shinkie(m): 4:43am On May 27, 2008
Talk about embarassing moments, i recently had a jumbo sized, straight-in- ya- face, wish- ya-cud-just disappear experience.
I visited a freind dat evening, it was dark outside and i was in a big hurry. The Building had long rows of identical self contd rooms . i didnt visit too frequently and wsnt too familiar with his hostel but i'd usually just count five rooms from the first and get to his. On the ungodly evening in all my ungodly rush instead of four rooms before his, i passed just three and busted into the next room (without knocking as we were wont to do). To my greatest mortification and astonishment not only was i in the wrong room but right in front of me two girls one wearing just her panties sitting on something and the other standing (i think in front of a mirror) completely nude.They screamed so loud i almost went into shock (lol)One even went as far as going for something to throw at me.couldnt even make a reasonable apology i just whipped around as fast as my brain could go at the time. I never felt so foolish in all my days. I cudve averted the debacle with a simple knock. I later recounted the to my freind & other neighbours of his who laughed thier heads off askin me questions about the girls' anatomy.
I have since been unconsciously conscious of knocking on doors.
SHIT DOES HAPPEN, talk about free viewing.
Re: Embarassing! by krama(m): 4:55am On May 27, 2008
Re: Embarassing! by Nobody: 4:58am On May 27, 2008
Re: Embarassing! by replenish(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2008
so whats the morale of the story?
Re: Embarassing! by adekennis(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2008
All dis tory,just to tell tell us say you don see free pussy
Oniya ni ee angry angry angry
Ode embarassed
Re: Embarassing! by opokonwa(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2008
Re: Embarassing! by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2008

I think he would mak a good reporter
Re: Embarassing! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 27, 2008
alright, donate clap for him

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister / Can You Cheat On Your Partner? / Organizing Your Home For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.