Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister (843 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by ndyke: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
house is it right for a guy to marry his girl friend's younger sister. (may be after he had dated his girl friend for four years and part with her amicably)
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by tngtech(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
for me na 4kup.
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by tboy1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2008
Nope - its not right. . .totally wrong
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by Busta(f): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2008
You mean his ex-girlfriend

whats wrong with that?
if he's got more feelings for the girl . . hey, marry her!
then again . . alot depends on the circumstances that led to the breakup with the older sis.

don't know how it goes with the whole african mentality thingy tho.
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by sistawoman: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
No that is not cool, I never mess with anyone that my sister or friends have messed with. Family for sure is off limits.
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by tngtech(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

You mean his ex-girlfriend

whats wrong with that?
if he's got more feelings for the girl . . hey, marry her!
then again . . alot depends on the circumstances that led to the breakup with the older sis.

don't know how it goes with the whole african mentality thingy tho.

Whether he/she never said ex-girlfriend. he/she specifically said girlfriend.
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by squirrel20(f): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
Ver very wrong.
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by Godalone(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
Completely wrong.
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by izeek(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
wat a dick head he wud be
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by dre101(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
Well as a Nigerian, its not right
but as an American or Canadian, its no big deal
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by sistawoman: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
dre101:

Well as a Nigerian, its not right
but as an American or Canadian, its no big deal

Please dont hit me for this but as and African American it is not ok but for a White American it is just fine.
Re: A Guy Marrying His Girl Friend's Younger Sister by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
mennnnn its not right some how ooooo@topic

(1) (Reply)

How To Mend A Broken Heart? / This Is How Human Brain Change When The Status Changed / Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.