Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (24119 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Cleanman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Decryptor: Hahahahaha! Which one is presstv again? Some Z-grade television also owned by another yorubaboon? Why didn't channels or AIT air it? Even if the story is true which i doubt i know it isn't, he is far better than the Oba who r@ped an ibo corper some years back in ur dark-ages SW! Go and get a life you pathetic skunk!
dude stop ranting and sip some cool aid....if you dont know pressTv,its either you are one of those Ugonna living in an "aluu" community who never saw a satelliteTv in their whole existence....

And my guy,you seriously need to talk to ya family members to stop the kidnapping you guys are known for.its destroying the countries image,maybe when you get biafra,you can resume ya kidnappings in full effect...#My2cents

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Fadelex(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Decryptor: Hahahahaha! Which one is presstv again? Some Z-grade television also owned by another yorubaboon? Why didn't channels or AIT air it? Even if the story is true which i doubt i know it isn't, he is far better than the Oba who r@ped an ibo corper some years back in ur dark-ages SW! Go and get a life you pathetic skunk!
you should have asked your neighbor who has satellite b4 disgracing yourself in public.... fyi, press tv is d state tv of Iran, located in Tehran....
@topic, crime cut across tribe and race, no need to tribalize this case.... btw, y is everybody assuming the guy is guilty? the prosecutor called 7 witnesses while the defence has only d guy (accused) as witness. so because he's Nigerian or biafran everybody believes he's guilty.
those people, Malaysia, Singapore, Iran, and d likes hates blacks with passion, this is definitely a judicial rapee... so dem wan kill d guy cuz of marijuana, weed, cannabis... wtf...this is insane, please let the high commissioner to Malaysia intervene..,, @op, change d topic to marijuana and remove d drug...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Didn't he know that those Asian countries don't take it easy on drug offenders. Yet people keep peddling drugs around that area. Some people just never learn smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by ichidodo: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: atleast try and condemn the evil act of ur brothers ,y'all are the same. Nawa ooh
Shut up my friend, na your people holy pass?!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by BankuTilapia: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Austine.E:
..get rich or die trying!economics says'for every great wealth,there is likely to be a crime'!..he deserves the right to appeal with the aid of the nigerian consular in that country.The promising lad,deserves a second chance,I guess this may be the first time he got into a crime and don't forget he was only a student when it happened!Nigeria shld use diplomatic means to get him off the hook,this is just cannabis,that every alaye boy and their pay masters in lagos sleeps with and others,as a source of daily income.

Absolute nonsense, r u encouraging drug trafficking? He knew da consequence but went for it. He shld be killed.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Cleanman(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Decryptor: Don't mind these losers who are doing everything to bring the name of my beloved tribe down! The more they try, the higher we rise!! Haters should jump off the 3rd mainland bridge. Afterall, it was built in the SW for that sole purpose.
lmao!...see grade-one myopic assertions.....

You better wake up from your day dreams.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Good news!!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Decryptor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
Cleanman: lmao!...see grade-one myopic assertions.....

You better wake up from your day dreams.
Thank you...as for you, keep sleep-walking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by mediachirps(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
someone told me " your mates are making it big " did he also no that some of our mates are in the grave too?
life is a bitch and death is her sister.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Cannabis!weed,sentence death
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by sunnyolads1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
hardniola: crime is crime.
Drug matter again.for malaysia abeg
shot dat nigga in d head five tyms.
When oders see am dem go get sence.
But if it happens to be your cousin, they should shot him in d head 10 times. Ok time will tell.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by ichidodo: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
This is pure racism.Our Ambassador should step into this matter and save this boy. Death because of Gbana?!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by lexyking(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Why always my brothers from the East why!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
What is this even news?he knew what he was doing undecided
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by josephebuka112: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ooppss $$$ u no get ear
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
I feel no pity for the dude, you know the law of the line yet you chose to break the law. He probably thot is naija where he could get away with anything?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by egoldman(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
freetowns: Your written English is really horrible, to say the least!!!!
Forget my horrible English ,just hit your point .
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Erg2000(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
They should execute him immediatly, that'll serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by onyeguy: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
but excuse oh, did death penalty means they will kill the person abi na to throw him inside jail then forget am
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by freetowns: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
another bad one. Ohh Dear!!
egoldman:
Forget my horrible English ,just hit your point .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Kidnapped Children From Churches- Suspect Speaks (Pictured) / Police Dismiss Inspector Who Raped 15-year-old Girl At Gunpoint / Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.