Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (24227 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Abrakhan: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2013
olillywales: A Nigerian private college student was sentenced to death by the Shah Alam High Court today for trafficking in 6.25kg of cannabis three years ago.

Ugonna Philip Nwankwo, 29, was found guilty of trafficking in 4.85kg of cannabis at a bus stop on Nov 9, 2010, and 1.4kg of the same substance at a private house at 3pm on the same day.

Throughout the trial, seven witnesses were called by the prosecution represented by deputy public prosecutor, while Nwankwo was the sole witness called by defence counsel.

SOURCE- http://metronaija.com/nigerian-student-sentenced-to-death-for-drug-trafficking/

They caught EWU on his business of spoililg Nigeria's name. Is a pity. HUSLERS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by PStacks(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Abagworo: Ordinary marijuana. I saw drug and thought it was cocaine, heroin or amphetamine. Very soon they'll kill people for cigarette and beer.

I share your views but if Marijuana is a crime in their country then its a crime in their country. Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs wouldn't even speak a word.

Yes! He's commited a crime but you beat a child with the right hand and still draw him close with the left.. Ministry of Foreign affairs could atleast try their best and we see they tried to do something to save a Nigerian life.

But the guy commited a crime anyway..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 27, 2013
Eish this is sad sad
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2013
kennysbst: To be sincere!all tribes in Nigeria is guilty of dis act.so all should stop it and find simetin meaniful to do.be a good representative of dis country. Either u like it or not,u represent ur father 's name.let der be pease for God sake.

am sure u wrote dis cos of these ngbatic losers.

They pretend as if yorubas dont commit more crimes. How abt all those crimes they report from them?

In case the dont know, Marijuana trafficking is better than Omo Onile, almajiri and agbero job. The latter 3 are for lazy, illiterate baboons reaping where they did not sow.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by justwise(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2013
collynzo2: Fool, read before you comment, it didn't happen in 2013. Go to Mexico, Columbia or US and ask that your useless question. That's the most useless question I've ever heard.

Shut up, he is right, criminal minded muppets like you are the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Tolexander: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:

They pretend as if yorubas dont commit more crimes. How abt all those crimes they report from them?

In case the dont know, Marijuana trafficking is better than Omo Onile, almajiri and agbero job. The latter 3 are for lazy, illiterate baboons reaping where they did not sow.
does this make sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by viewlekan: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:

You see this is the problem with our IGBO brothers and sisters on NL. This fellow is either deluded or suffering from brain poisoning, how can anyone justify Drug smuggling and the negative effects it is having on the image of the country?

All those problems you mentioned i.e. Omo-Onile, Agbero etc are problems we have locally and can be addressed internally. Drug peddling is a problem we have and a certain tribe has exported to all corners of the world and in the process have dented the image of Nigeria. I think you be ashamed of yourself for writing that post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by jkendy(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2013
Am advocating for the Legalization of this 'leaf of wisdom'. Boyz are waistin away for no reason. UNO, do something
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by redsun(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2013
No official Moslem country can ever said to be truly developed,irrespective of the oyinbo built structures that adorn the skyline. Sentencing someone to death for dealing god given weed is primitive, sacrilegious and abominable.

As for nigerians that dares,well,they are like flies that follows corpses to the grave or just typical nigerians,oblivious of the consequences of their actions like in most things.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by airmark(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:

shocked So igbo ladies support their men in illegal businesses. I thought the men hide their criminal activities from them.Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Only IGBOS can do this. They commit all sorts of attrocities in the name of making money. Why cant you for once try to make money legally?? I hate igbos, tsinannun mutane kawai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by BankuTilapia: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Kill him kill da nigerian CUNTTT grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by ochukoccna: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
viewlekan:

You see this is the problem with our IGBO brothers and sisters on NL. [size=16pt]This fellow is either deluded or suffering from brain poisoning,[/size] how can anyone justify Drug smuggling and the negative effects it is having on the image of the country?

All those problems you mentioned i.e. Omo-Onile, Agbero etc are problems we have locally and can be addressed internally. Drug peddling is a problem we have and a certain tribe has exported to all corners of the world and in the process have dented the image of Nigeria. I think you be ashamed of yourself for writing that post.

The bolded got me like wow
Brain poisoning grin grin grin
Guy you badt gan!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
airmark:

shocked So igbo ladies support their men in illegal businesses. I thought the men hide their criminal activities from them.Unbelievable.
they are all fucke.d up.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Bimpss(f): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
collynzo2: Fool, read before you comment, it didn't happen in 2013. Go to Mexico, Columbia or US and ask that your useless question. That's the most useless question I've ever heard.

You are the fool, the reason why people don't waste time on drug trafficking is because [size=14pt]they get caught!![/size] Like the "mexicans, columbians" who traffic drugs to the U.S. Wise people don't do drug trafficking anymore because they are more risks than benefit in it. The days of drug trafficking is over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by gogodaye(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2013
I guess the typical response from my Nigerian brotherman when caught...was...'It's not my fault na devil handwork'. His hosts and apprehenders did not fall for either. The evidence it seems was damning....two infractions in a day....I pray his case serves to deter others.....(if only they would be keen to listening to our admonitions to STAY OFF DRUGS)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2013
P.Stacks:

I share your views but if Marijuana is a crime in their country then its a crime in their country. Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs wouldn't even speak a word.

Yes! He's commited a crime but you beat a child with the right hand and still draw him close with the left.. Ministry of Foreign affairs could atleast try their best and we see they tried to do something to save a Nigerian life.

But the guy commited a crime anyway..

I think the Malaysians need to be specific about what and what is classified as drugs. An average Nigerian sees weed as nothing to worry about. There are many substances that we use like shepe, monkey tail, pepper soup, gbana, Igbo/dope/weed/marijuana, hashish etc which are quite common and cheap. Then there is cocaine and other ones which are forbidden and expensive.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Beync(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
I want to say thank you bigot moderator AOM4 for hiding all my posts becos I said the truth and while my initial post was getting all the likes, it pained you and you banned me. You are simply that part of the meat they call tozo,
Nonsense!
Ban me.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by ArcBishopmarie(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Take da risk and join da millionaires... Get rich or die trying. People rejoicing cos a hustler is sentence to death. Had it been dat he mek it n came bak, u wil b folown him like flies, tryn 2 identify with him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Spotted Moving Into Abuja Airport. Photos / RRS Saves Man From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge / Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.