Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5946 Views)

The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Ratchet NL Girls In The Club With Their Boos. . . . . Videos / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzz!! I know..btw the OP posted this shiit and started claiming maturity on top....i just the ask am if him don marry.
Don't mind dat chimpanzee joor! He's a certified excrembre.

1 Like

Re: . by DExplorer1: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: oh your right....i love you!!
Hope no surprises when i see you grin
Re: . by DExplorer1: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Don't mind dat chimpanzee joor! He's a certified excrembre.
Your noise too much for here.
Re: . by Smartiegurl(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
D-Explorer:

Hope no surprises when i see you grin
lolzz, except for the hunchback....i'm good to go.
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
D-Explorer:

Your noise too much for here.
And ur presence dey pollute d air.
Re: . by DExplorer1: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzz, except for the hunchback....i'm good to go.
I'm done! Hahaha
Re: . by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzz!! Pls dnt spoil this, i guess he wants to get married....so abeg, i wan marry.

I
Re: . by DExplorer1: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
And ur presence dey pollute d air.
Na so you suppose say you missed me?
Re: . by Smartiegurl(f): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
D-Explorer:

I'm done! Hahaha
lolzz, why nah? The hunchback? My doctor says the right man will push it in for me....*winks*
Re: . by Smartiegurl(f): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
austushi1:

I'm not married dear, but I'm .......! Meanwhile, she can never spoil anything! She just told me she's frustrated @home cos of ASUU strike! Even her username go tell u
aiite, will you marry me?
Re: . by DExplorer1: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzz, why nah? The hunchback? My doctor says the right man will push it in for me....*winks*
The right man
Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by DrGravity: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
austushi1:

They are codes for localities! U don't expect me to disclose where I stay or where she stays
If you can't disclose it then shut the Bleep up!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smart girl ni.
Re: . by biolabee(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
abi oo.. dont mind the juvenile

i put it to u that he is a budding cynthia killer

booqee: For the fact dat the lady is a member of this forum and u still went ahead to divulge ur conversation on the forum shows how immature you are, whether u hide her identity or location doesn't matter, the gurl would def identify d conversation. As a matter of fact, the girl hasn't done anything out of the ordinary. She's never met u b4, and you expect her to give complete info bout herself to a stranger she's never met b4.. No, it doesn't work dat way with a sensible girl. Its called been careful She's probably scared of been the next 'cynthia osokogu' (i'm sorry to use her name dis way..rip to her).
She probably doesn't want to meet u, and u just failed to take the hint.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: aiite, will you marry me?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
5756 words, so what's the underlying reason for this epistle?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
hornipipe: 5756 words, so what's the underlying reason for this epistle?
LMAO! I don't think anyone could understand the epistle. The girl might just be a figment of his imaginations, the dude seem to be suffering from schizophrenia.

The most amusing thing about the thead is admitting he couldn't afford Nigerian fast foods like Mr Biggs, Sweet Sensation and ish. Like seriously, who can't afford to go to Mr Biggs?? grin grin
Re: . by Beync(f): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
I don't understand some people
With all these killings and rituals
happening thru contact on social
Networks, u expect a girl to give u her
home and office addresses. Tomorrow it's still ur likes that would come and tell nl how cheap a nl girl sold herself to you.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO! I don't think anyone could understand the epistle. The girl might just be a figment of his imaginations, the dude seem to be suffering from schizophrenia.

The most amusing thing about the thead is admitting he couldn't afford Nigerian fast foods like Mr Biggs, Sweet Sensation and ish. Like seriously, who can't afford to go to Mr Biggs?? grin grin
He wanted to take her to mama iyabasira canteen, even in his illusive world he still couldn't afford to take her to somewhere comfy, that says a lot about his real person really. grin grin
Re: . by biolabee(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
austushi1:

Juvenile! Hmmmm! Kid, Can u call ur fada dat? Boy, i'm sorry to say dat, but I think I'm old enuf 2b ur fada!

Mu che che.....
I laugh in sss
You are a bokomic haramite looking for girls to ritualise
The girl is lucky
Re: . by Smartiegurl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
austushi1:

Ur proposing to a guy on net, after abusing him! Huh? I don't think I'll like to marry some1 dat chases after married men! Lol! Ciao
but you are not married nah? Are you? Infact i loff you.
Re: . by Smartiegurl(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Shollypopz:

Lmao, and his claiming maturity!!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed? / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.