Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40978 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jobos(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2013
One_Naira:

A fulani called yoruba the problem of Nigeria last time i checked.
An hausa man on the youtube video about Nigerian tribes perception called yoruba the most tribalistic ethic group in Nigeria last time i checked
An igala called yoruba an ungrateful people last time i checked
The real life Ijaws, not the wannabe ijaw una do on NL, insults you daily on the media and threw stones at your leaders in PH while calling una hypocrites last i checked.
In Asaba, una are seen as tribalistic 419ers last time i checked
The entire SS, excluding maybe iteskiri, feel the same way.
SE, we all know wants nothing to do with una and call una tribalistic last time I checked
Yoruba's are killed constantly both in north and in your own region by the hausa/fulani wbile una cowardly pretend it does not happen

On NL alone, your people are the first to start tribalism and the first to whin when others dish out what you served.

how come una are the ones telling us you are an accomdating community rather than us telling you that?

Yorubas are not accomodating and they sell land to you to you to build and trade and yorubas have not kill or burn your houses like hausa in the north.
You all call yorubas corwd bc of our reception .
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by katch1(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

What are these ventures? List them.

I can help you out.

Igbo

Spare part
Mobile phones
Okirika Okija
Kidnapping

Hausa
Currency exchange
Malu (cow meat and foods)
Boko-Haram

Yoruba
Car dealers
Artisan/Road side crafts
OPC/Omo onile/Area boys

Guy, these dont drive Lagos economy. Big companies Drive Lagos Economy

. What is Yoruba undecided
hotwax:

I can help you out.

Igbo

Spare part
Mobile phones
Okirika Okija
Kidnapping

Hausa
Currency exchange
Boko-Haram

Yoruba
Car dealers
Artisan/Road side crafts
OPC/Omo onile/Area boys

. What is Yoruba.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by adelaja70(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Jobos:
Please increase your knowledge by do a search on only "OBA OTUDEKO in all sector. Your Egwuenu is a baby investor to even OTEDOLA.
Oba Otudeko!!!...Respect man..Total respect!
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Biafradiplomat: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

I know you still hate my post. Yorubas are accomodating, that is why you are in Lagos in the first instance. Do you like the way Ghanians are closing your shops?

When we talk about tribalism. Yorubas are the list. Yorubas can marry hausas, marry ibos, accomodate fulanis. Can Igbo marry hausa.

Religiously we are liberal. You know what I am talking about but tribalism has clouded your sense of judgement.

My father is a christian, mother muslim, I am a christian, my bros are muslim. You can never see that in Igbo. Tribalism is not in Yoruba culture. If the whole world emulate us. There wont be religion alqaida/taliban, terrorism issue.
This ish that yorubas are accommodating is what I do not understand, please how? Do they give their land free? Do they forgo rent? Brother believe me, yorubas in Lagos are the most tribalistic set of people I have ever come across, once you speak another language, they just become hostile to you and at the slightest provocation they ask you to go back to your village. You build a shopping centre with your own money yet they come to install their Baba loja or whatever to supervise you! In a so called mega city like Lagos, you will speak English as a "foreigner" to them yet they reply you in Yoruba as if it mandatory that everybody must speak the language. Please don't mention Yoruba and accommodating in the same sentence because they are not related. On religion, its a known fact that Igbos are 99% Christians while Yorubas mixed up with Moslems, about 50:50, so you being a Christian and your brother a Moslem or you inter marrying each other doesn't imply anything. I met an Igbo man who married a Fulani in Lokoja. Many of our women got married to people of other tribes like Josephine Ahmadu Ali, Maryam Babangida, Obioma Iiyel Imoke, Unoma Godswill Akpabio etc.

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Jobos:

Yorubas are not accomodating and they sell land to you to you to build and trade and yorubas have not kill or burn your houses like hausa in the north.

You sell land I give you money. What is accommodating there?

You have killed Igbos in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by plasgidy: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2013
nedu666: STUPID ONCE AGAIN STUPID WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS SATISTICS. IF IBOS OWN THIS MUCH THEN WHAT DO THE REST OF NIGERIA OWN. THINK NDI IBO THINK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IBOS OWN THIS MUCH IN BENUE OF ALL PLACES. HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER DEPOSIT IN BANKS, HABA MY PEOPLE ARE TOO BOASTFUL. HAVING BEEN TO MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA I CAN CONFIDENTLY DISPUTE THESE FIGURES. THERE IS NO WAY THE IGBOS IN ALL NOTHERN STATE ARE UP TO ONE MILLION UNLESS THEY RESIDE IN THE BUSH. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY ALL THERE ASSETS TRADING, BUILDING, MANUFT IS UP TO ONE BILLION DOLLARS. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.
your id sound igbo although you may be fake one anyway, however you may dissput all the ratings but this unacceptable tribe in nigeria is developing nigeria and love nigeria more than nigerians. Undiluted Fact
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Gabbysky:
It happens everywhere esp in Lagos... It makes d state looks like a ghost town and so uninteresting then.

Leave Lagos out of it.

People go home when it comes to Xmas.

People from.

Ilesha, Ife, Kaduna, Oro, Ondo, Oshhogbo Zaria. Is it only Igbo that flock to Lagos?

All Yoruba states are closer to Lagos. Yorubas flock to Lagos on daily basis to and fro on a daily basis.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2013
Biafra diplomat: This ish that yorubas are accommodating is what I do not understand, please how? Do they give their land free? Do they forgo rent? Brother believe me, yorubas in Lagos are the most tribalistic set of people I have ever come across, once you speak another language, they just become hostile to you and at the slightest provocation they ask you to go back to your village. You build a shopping centre with your own money yet they come to install their Baba loja or whatever to supervise you! In a so called mega city like Lagos, you will speak English as a "foreigner" to them yet they reply you in Yoruba as if it mandatory that everybody must speak the language. Please don't mention Yoruba and accommodating in the same sentence because they are not related.

Do Yorubas understand Igbo. The last time I checked, the common Language in Lagos is Pigin. Why speaking igbo to a yoruba man?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2013
katch1: . What is Yoruba undecided. What is Yoruba.

Yoruba people are Yoruba. I am proud Yoruba Man.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by capip120(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2013
nedu666: STUPID ONCE AGAIN STUPID WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THIS SATISTICS. IF IBOS OWN THIS MUCH THEN WHAT DO THE REST OF NIGERIA OWN. THINK NDI IBO THINK IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IBOS OWN THIS MUCH IN BENUE OF ALL PLACES. HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL CUSTOMER DEPOSIT IN BANKS, HABA MY PEOPLE ARE TOO BOASTFUL. HAVING BEEN TO MOST PARTS OF NIGERIA I CAN CONFIDENTLY DISPUTE THESE FIGURES. THERE IS NO WAY THE IGBOS IN ALL NOTHERN STATE ARE UP TO ONE MILLION UNLESS THEY RESIDE IN THE BUSH. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY ALL THERE ASSETS TRADING, BUILDING, MANUFT IS UP TO ONE BILLION DOLLARS. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY.

guy u be pig headed idiot and a miscreant! U no see wetin u dey talk? Igbos no reach 1million for all d northern states, hmm make i tell u we make up more dan 17 percent of the northern populations to begin with, cos as i can see u are blinded by hypocrisy and puerile thoughts. Our investment in across nigeria (northern states) racks into billions of dollar and no body can dispute dat fact! Grow up boy!! Wake up from dis slumber and think straight and see what is ahead.
Don't take we igbos lightly for u might get lost in the wilderness.

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2013
grin grin are u sure? Ok let me tel u a story:I am presently a corper(batch c)in a remote village in nasarawa
We had a case btwn some corpers nd some village boys.corpers had a plan on hw to deal with them and get them arrested cuz they were threatening d lives of those corpers but we got the shock of our lives when we discoverd our plan was sabotaged by a corper!lo and behold it was a yeroba boy! O boy see beating!
my zonal inspector said she wasn't suprised that it was a yeroba that betrayed us cuz its typical of them and mind u she isn't hausa bt a minor group in taraba!

She said "God forgive me,am not tribalistic but I dnt like those pple,nobody does and I can't stand them that's y I dnt work with them.my LI who is yeroba man from kogi said but Ma am wit u and she replied saying"sincerly al my life,u r d 1st yeroba man am seeing differently"(sincerly speaking my LI is diff,vry industrious and encouraged us to farm which 80% of d
Igbo corpers and only 1 yeroba boy did.)

Each time we are donating or paying for somtin,at d end evn after d dead line some pple will be owing and my LI wil say I knw its my yeroba pple!and sincerly they r d ones!
So my dear ur tribe has been marked by cowardice!molestaion(incest)!,fraud(yahoo),armed robbery(which is constant on lagos ibadan express)laziness!....

Lol u say fulanis hate us? Who them like or the farmers they v bn kiling r they Igbos or u v nt heard of their constant nasarawa,benue and ekiti massacre?

and hausas hate us? Sori I was born in kano and an Hausa man(sincerly 90%of them are honest in business) prefers to work with an Igbo man cuz they r industrious and wud yield more profits unlike a yeroba who they see not to be straight forward,lousy and lazy!
They only work with yeroba muslims! Fact!
hotwax:

He doesnt need to be Yoruba.

Hausas hate you.
Niger deltans hate you.
Fulanis? Chai water and fire.

Mend your ways.

Everybody likes Yorubas except Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by OneNaira6: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2013
St_Black:

Typical Igbo Lies as usual. pls tell me, if hausas hate yorubas, what will u say they will feel of ibos then?
if igala our brothers hate us, i wonder how they will feel with ibos fighting them over oil betwn Anambra & Kogi?
if ijaws like una, why did E Clark resist you?

........you are d ones killed in North, relocated in S/W, and unwanted in SS Delta and Edo.
nwanne, pls how many groups do u see treating yorubas wickedly like that?....biko dont lie oooo undecided

Lie really? Google each and everyone of those saying. majority of what i wrote was brought on this forum. One kid even posted a screen shot of the fulani man's word. typical yoruba, denial and more denial even when the ish is doing azonto in their faces
And for your information I'm from Asaba, delta. I know exactly how you are liked or disliked in delta. Noone like una in SS. we just like tolerate una. SE just voice their opinion the most and SS just act out it's opinion once in a while. Why you think till now, of all the southern unity meetings southern leaders have called, they rarely invite una. Why u think both region insult you people constantly on NL and in the media. Edwin Clark has his opinion, likewise Asari has his own opinion. now I'm not stupid to use opinion of one to judge all. I use their action. last i checked, the whopped your @ss in the land. They threw stones at your leaders and they belittle you constantly on media whenever they get the chance. Even this administration led by one of their own, he rarely involved una. my guy WTF does that tell you?
Are you seriously asking this? you are killed both in north and your own lands by the hausa/fulani yet you are asking who threats you wicked. Una are nothing but beggars or some low economy employment in SE and yet you asked who threats you wicked
You must be high on weed

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
This is how accommodating Youbas are to Igbos
https://www.nairaland.com/815047/frontpage-news-pertinent-question-yorubas

Kidnapping is an eastern syndrome.
Area boys in Yoruba.

SO why complaining about Kidnapping? No be your kinsmen they kidnap?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by chino24: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2013
Even the current CBN governor..said that the yurubas are the problem with Nigeria. The last I checked he is not an Igboman.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

I can help you out.

Igbo

Spare part
Mobile phones
Okirika Okija
Kidnapping

Hausa
Currency exchange
Boko-Haram

Yoruba
Car dealers
Artisan/Road side crafts
OPC/Omo onile/Area boys

even from this ur funny list, its more honourable to be igbo.

Btw, car dealers?? Dere are more igbo car dealers in lagos, dis boi.
Wait, are u explaining lagos economy to me? U know, igbos by virtue of being travelled can say sth about everywhere but ur ppl cant swear by anytn u say of SE n oda places- fact!

So, think before typing

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by omongbati1: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

Kidnapping is an eastern syndrome.
Area boys in Yoruba.

SO why complaining about Kidnapping? No be your kinsmen they kidnap?

Did you read the links. Yorubas kidnap Igbos deliberately in Yorubaland. Have you heard of Igbos kidnapping Yorubas in Igboland? Talking of kidnapping, please what is the meaning of gbomogbomo?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Arysexy(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:

You sell land I give you money. What is accommodating there?

You have killed Igbos in Lagos.

I wonder if na like that, igbo still hold d ace in accommodation, bc we sell una buy! who sells is d accomodator nd who buys is d accomodatee? hahahahahaah see logic.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

I can help you out.

Igbo

Spare part
Mobile phones
Okirika Okija
Kidnapping

Hausa
Currency exchange
Boko-Haram

Yoruba
Car dealers
Artisan/Road side crafts
OPC/Omo onile/Area boys

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2013
My dear u r not Igbo! Truth is bitter! Yerobas take it easy with ur jealousy b4 u explode!

Proudly Igbo!
IGBO KWENU!

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Lie really? Google each and everyone of those saying. majority of what i wrote was brought on this forum. One kid even posted a screen shot of the fulani man's word. typical yoruba, denial and more denial even when the ish is doing azonto in their faces
And for your information I'm from Asaba, delta. I know exactly how you are liked or disliked in delta. Noone like una in SS. we just like tolerate una. SE just voice their opinion the most and SS just act out it's opinion once in a while. Why you think till now, of all the southern unity meetings southern leaders have called, they rarely invite una. Why u think both region insult you people constantly on NL and in the media. Edwin Clark has his opinion, likewise Asari has his own opinion. now I'm not stupid to use opinion of one to judge all. I use their action. last i checked, the whopped your @ss in the land. They threw stones at your leaders and they belittle you constantly on media whenever they get the chance. Even this administration led by one of their own, he rarely involved una. my guy WTF does that tell you?
Are you seriously asking this? you are killed both in north and your own lands by the hausa/fulani yet you are asking who threats you wicked. Una are nothing but beggars or some low economy employment in SE and yet you asked who threats you wicked
You must be high on weed

OK put aside the howling like a monkey.

Which tribe suffers discrimination most in Nigeria?...(this is where i ll get u )
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by OneNaira6: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2013
Jobos:

Who gives a f2k? Everyone sells land to people in that damn country. Noone, excluding yoruba, is shutting down markets dominated by others for no reason whatsoever. As for Hausa, the BH burns every f2king bodies property including their own but I'm yet to see an hausa leader shut down market populated by non hausa. The,only set of Nigerians i know that've done that are yoruba. Enough with this bullsh1t about accomdating. let others tell you that, not you forcing it down our throat. Every single ish una have used to support this so called "most accomdating" lie is found everywhere in that country

2 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by OneNaira6: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2013
St_Black:

OK put aside the howling like a monkey.

Which tribe suffers discrimination most in Nigeria?...(this is where i ll get u )

Everyone including yoruba.
Honestly, can someone explain what is wrong with the Yoruba people on this website?
na komu komu dey for der

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Everyone including yoruba.
Honestly, can someone explain what is wrong with the Yoruba people on this website?
na komu komu dey for der
LOL at d bolded. i laughed 'cos ur response is hilarious. Must u include us? So u want to marry yorubas with your misery....abeg ooo. we no wan carry last with una. grin grin grin *ROTFLMAO*
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2013
hotwax:

And their rightful position is in the atlantic ocean. Moses (Ojukwu) is coming to lead them into the ocean with his rod.
Jews of africa.

The hand of Hotwax but the voice of DAYOKANO grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by OneNaira6: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2013
St_Black:
LOL at d bolded. i laughed 'cos ur response is hilarious. Must u include us? So u want to marry yorubas with your misery....abeg ooo. i no wan carry last with una. grin grin grin*ROTFLMAO*

Typical yoruba. Denial, denial and more denial. To say i expected more from you would be a huge lie.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Typical yoruba. Denial, denial and more denial. To say i expected more from you would be a huge lie.

OH YES!
DENIAL OF IBO! DENIAL! AND DENIAL OF IBOS!
We rebuke you!
WE DENY YOU!
GET OFF OUR SIDE!

......na by force undecided
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by abouzaid: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2013
peppy luv: grin grin are u sure? Ok let me tel u a story:I am presently a corper(batch c)in a remote village in nasarawa
We had a case btwn some corpers nd some village boys.corpers had a plan on hw to deal with them and get them arrested cuz they were threatening d lives of those corpers but we got the shock of our lives when we discoverd our plan was sabotaged by a corper!lo and behold it was a yeroba boy! O boy see beating!
my zonal inspector said she wasn't suprised that it was a yeroba that betrayed us cuz its typical of them and mind u she isn't hausa bt a minor group in taraba!

She said "God forgive me,am not tribalistic but I dnt like those pple,nobody does and I can't stand them that's y I dnt work with them.my LI who is yeroba man from kogi said but Ma am wit u and she replied saying"sincerly al my life,u r d 1st yeroba man am seeing differently"(sincerly speaking my LI is diff,vry industrious and encouraged us to farm which 80% of d
Igbo corpers and only 1 yeroba boy did.)
actually the so called yorubas of kogi state are not yorubas. Their tribe and language is okun but they can speak yorubas fluently. They are hardworking farmers and always tell you straight away that they are not yoruba even though they answer yoruba surnames most times. They are also very respectfull by nature.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Harmvirus(f): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2013
Not surprised...we dey everywhere!! Simple advice 'any place you go to and you don't see an igbo person ..carry your bag'
Proudly igbo

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

even from this ur funny list, its more honourable to be igbo.

Btw, car dealers?? Dere are more igbo car dealers in lagos, dis boi.
Wait, are u explaining lagos economy to me? U know, igbos by virtue of being travelled can say sth about everywhere but ur ppl cant swear by anytn u say of SE n oda places- fact!

So, think before typing

Okija and Kidnapping is more honorable? You are sick. Too bad.

Yorubas are dominant car dealer. They have access and family members in Cotonu. Cotonu and Abidjan have been Yorubalized.

We have see ports and ship new cars, Igbo only sell spareparts.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hotwax: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2013
kayci_d77:

The hand of Hotwax but the voice of DAYOKANO grin grin grin

I am Hotwax, very hot.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by mandarin: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2013
I like the enterprising dogged spitit of the Igbo, am not far from one, I like the intelligence and the organizational skills of the Yoruba, am close to one and I love the simple and contented lifestyle of the Hausa, its a virtue for which I long.
Without the Yoruba and Hausa etc the Igbo will have no place to make so much money whether real or imagined. In my opinion, the IGBO NEED NIGERIA MORE THAN ALL OTHER TRIBES. An Onitsha man became a millionaire because he traded and live in Kano, if there is no Kano where would he make the money?
Considering the collateral lost, advocates of of separation will be surprised about opportunities that part of the country will lose and the compressed opportunities that will follow in the east.....am far from that am a realist!
Into which country will the importers import? where will all these shops be moved? Igbo have more to lose in an abruptly severed Nigeria.
The East....my admiration, has a lot of opportunities but its a land of the powerful and individualism. Embrace possibility and enjoy the fruits of your labour but how disperse are your dreams.
I wonder how some youths, yes, i guess they are youths, are engaged in vain self beliefs. Dangote is the largest industrialist in Nigeria and some of the largest and best are owned by the Yoruba. The sectors that drive the economy and sustain it are driven by all people of different backgrounds and largest start ups are their regions. I hope Nigeria will one day be able to educate its children beyond parochial sentiments!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London / Cotonou Residents Celebrate The Re-Opening Of Nigeria's Border / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.