Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan (40913 Views)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Special Asistant To Gov. Suswan Dies In Government House / Atiku Says We Need Govt That Values Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Rooneyboy(m): 4:34am On Aug 01, 2013
sean079: I have lost confidence and faith in any made Nigerian product. This can be attributed to only one facts; fake and adulterated products from those that claim they are the benchmark of our economy. Even no trust in drugs which is known to save life again. They are the genesis of bribery and corruption in this Nigeria.

Something tells me u make an instant purchase of paracetamol from the U.S each time u have a headache.

........... The hatred u have in ur blood is way too much, believe u me bro, U ARE ONLY KILLING URSELF .

#high.BP./stroke.coming.soon cool

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by manny4life(m): 4:34am On Aug 01, 2013
looplat:

You probably OD(ed) on ganja not to be able to see the names and their various tribes.

Lol, so you looked through a tabled data compiled to several tens of pages, heck the first was 99 pages, like seriously? shocked shocked shocked

I thought the data you provided was already tallied through, and nothing on there says their tribe. Just because you answer Igbo name doesn't mean you're SE, it can mean also from SS, and because you have north name like Mustapha doesn't mean you're from NC but could be from MB. Heck if they had ethnic designations, I would have exported those files into Excel and perform a Pivot Table on it, but the ethnic identifier is missing so it doesn't help me.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Billygee2u: 4:36am On Aug 01, 2013
muktarl: suswan is one sided. he forgot to record that hausa fulanis are great merchants. economically and commercially the north is very relevant. i will release more infor

CAN YOU PLEASE, DEAR FRIEND,TELL US WHICH STATE IN THE SOUTH EAST,SOUTH WEST AND SOUTH SOUTH HAUSA MAN BUILD A HOUSE WORTH JUST 500,000NAIRA? I AM NOT TALKING OF N50M OR N200M HOUSE OOH

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by manny4life(m): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2013
omo-Yoruba:
Your PDFs contain 2005 t0 2007 data. What is the situation today?

I can work with the data, only if it had ethnic identifier to it but it doesn't and besides, those PDF are very lengthy, the first one had 427 pages, like wth? That's what he's telling me "if you look through those names" who got time for all that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by manny4life(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2013
looplat:

Why are you so dumb and stooopid?

The line you've crossed is insulting me, I take it that you're intellectually incapacitated to answer my question, I'll leave you to your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by hot937(f): 4:39am On Aug 01, 2013
kettykin: And all these N trillions and Billions of Dollars from the 20 pounds in 1970, i once said some where in this forum that Nigeria is finished without igbos, that is the more reason Igbos need to soft pedal on Biafra for now and rather move to the exclusive take over of the African Economy using the South East as the capital of a new Economic Empire ruled by Transport Emperors, Trading Emperors, Shipping Emperors, IT emperors, Movie Emperors , Banking Emperors, Media Emperors e.t.c

So why can't you start your own Forum? Let's see how many Yorubas will sign up Why can't you build your own Lagos in Abuja? Go and build your empire in Alaigbo economic parasites that wld consume their hosts. We will evict you from YORUBALAND make no mistake about itt

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by manny4life(m): 4:43am On Aug 01, 2013
hot93.7:

So why can't you start your own Forum? Let's see how many Yorubas will sign up Why can't you build your own Lagos in Abuja? Go and build your empire in Alaigbo economic parasites that wld consume their hosts. We will evict you from YORUBALAND make no mistake about itt

That there isn't a stiff competitor to Seun doesn't mean that it will be non-existent. People pick and choose what they're good in... so drop that part.

There is no problem with eviction, the question remains, after eviction, THEN WHAT?

LOL, don't get it twisted, after you're done evicting, you will come to that Alaigbo to buy from those traders at double the cost, MAKE NO MISTAKE ON THAT. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by BinghiNya(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2013
Onlytruth:

If our rich men like Gov Peter Obi can build that type of mall in Onitsha, I have no doubt that it would be busy and successful, but he chose to build it in Abuja (maybe because he wants a quicker return on his investment). That is what I quarrel with, not the general idea of all Igbo doing the same, especially those based outside of Igboland.

We've discussed this issue several times here and I have basically "lectured" Ndigbo on their thinking style and how it threatens our very existence (not just survival) in Nigeria. We usually don't think collectively; we think INDIVIDUALLY. That is the real problem, not the issue of being easy targets outside Igboland. There is enough Igbo population for instance in the North or even the West, to stand our grounds in any war right where they live, instead of always running back to the East. But crude and unbridled individualism makes it impossible. There are nations on this earth which number less than 5 million, yet they have formidable armies to defend them in times of war. Some of such nations even raise up to 500,000 man military. Why should 4 million Igbos (someone said this is Igbo number in the North) always run back to the East at the sight of any trouble? Pray why did they go there in the first place if they cannot organize to defend themselves in -situ? The Igbos in Lagos are the ones I think that actually think like I'm advising here, but I digress.

The main point I'm trying to make is that the East is already developing (I see all the roads in Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and even Abia). Asaba is our city and it is developing too. Soon, very soon, these states will explode in economic activities and start maximizing the use of these roads. Once Enugu airport takes off, this will escalate.

So, in essence, the East will develop whether our people returned to it or not. I just don't like us dwelling on this point as if our very existence depends on it. Nothing stops others from coming to Igboland (like they did in Biafra) and killing us there. My mindset is that we should rather stand our grounds where we live first. We stand a better chance of protecting the East and even inflicting real defeat on the enemy should they dare to return to their dirty tricks of the past.

We are Nigerians, and must stake our claim to ALL parts of Nigeria where we live. cool
. What do u smoke ? Your tribe isn't organized you can't survive in the. Event of a fracticidal war. You can start wahala outside yorubaland but don't try it in yorubaland cos we will rout you from room to room
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Rooneyboy(m): 4:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Kingspin: Highly, envy,anger,hate,fear, etc against Igbos are due to there solely economic development and talent skills across Nigeria.Laziness is the best facts y other tribes dislike igbos but God is their strength...Jealousy is a natural disease...Up 9ja

I'm so loving this post .

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Dagoma: 4:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Its a lie, Ibos are instead draining the economies of their host states and also increase criminal tendencies wherever they are. So, they are doing more harm than good to their host states.

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jomark(m): 4:55am On Aug 01, 2013
rosebowl01: But nobody took your property when you ran home during Biafra war.

baby doll, read your history. 20pounds story is not a fable
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jomark(m): 4:56am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: arrant nonsense,most of the investment is through drug money
your words say who you are--a visionless tribalist
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by blaqoracle: 5:01am On Aug 01, 2013
chino11:
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/the-igbos-have-more-at-stake-in-nigeria/#sthash.zRZoICcz.dpuf
the igbo man could not have flattered the igbo better than suswam. imagine the bogus claim in this write up! igbo man invested three hundred trillion in lagos.can you imagine? but you never told us the investment by volume by other ethnic nationalities, foreign nationals and almost a hundred as the seat of federal government.with all these investment power, the igbo still see the construction of a second niger bridge as a mirage.they still clamour for the federal government to help them solve their erosion problem in a country where more than seventy percent live on less than one dollar a day, you now tell the whole world that less than 12% of 3 population contribute 600trillion naira in 2 cities. from my understanding, either suswan does not know d difference between a million and a billion or he is still suffering from d hang over of the civil war propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jomark(m): 5:02am On Aug 01, 2013
franchizy: This news I'd fabricated and has no iota of truth hence I condemn it. It is on record dat the igbos r all ikwerre by tribe and nature. According to history, it was ikwerre men and women who migrated from Port Harcourt to d various igboland, settled down there, had children and decided to be of d igbo tribe.
Dis is evident in Christopher Okigbo's book titled HURRAY FOR THUNDER which means hurray for change.
I'm still suprised dat d igbos r not appreciative to the ikwerres of Rivers state. Truth b told, igbos r minorities in Nigeria and dats y they cannot rule Nigeria even in there dreams.
Igbos r just refugees in any state u find dem in Nigeria dats y in any state where there is crisis they r d worst hit cos d state put d igbos at the front.
The Nkwere and Arochukwu people ve a refugee camp in all d states of d federation where they ve become indigenes.
Dis also applicable to other igbos cos they r all indigenes of d state they reside and dats y from year to year they don't travel home.
I think the Gov or whoever fabricated dis news is wrong.
do you know you are a good troll?

1 Like

Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jomark(m): 5:06am On Aug 01, 2013
torkaka: All this drunken statistics, if the igbos own assets worth trillions then the igbo land will be like Dubai!!
troll! It's cuz igbos fancy developping other regions more than theirs
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by ak4God(m): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2013
Heya!!!But how come no Igbo is ammong the top 10 in Nigeria,not to talk of AFRICA with this TRILLIONS?Abeg na question oooo.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by dangiwa09(m): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2013
The author of this article is Clearly confusing Billion and Trillion. 600 trillion naira is over $4 trillion. How much is the entire economy of west Africa, including Nigeria?
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by Jarus(m): 5:11am On Aug 01, 2013
He is correct. Give it to the Igbos, they are the most ennterprising people in Nigeria.
Re: Any State Govt That Ignores Igbos Does So At The Risk Of Its Economy - Suswan by manny4life(m): 5:12am On Aug 01, 2013
ak4God: Heya!!!But how come no Igbo is ammong the top 10 in Nigeria,not to talk of AFRICA with this TRILLIONS?Abeg na question oooo.

Because Igbos diversify, wealth is distributed evenly, reason why Anambra is the least state with poverty. Check up on other SE states.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

IBB's Government Seized Buhari's Certificates - APC / Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.