Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

@the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (6506 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
veeco vee: God of my pastor, God of chosen is Jesus Christ.

My dear it is you that is saying this and not the bible. The meaning of Jesus is not chosen. Am really suprised at the extent you have gone to defend a church practice rather than what the bible states. May God help us in this heavenly race o. If people can be so caged with church traditions even when its contrary to what the scripture commands, then there is danger. You are trying o. Am not ready to defend any pastor or church this way o. I choose to stand with the scriptures as written not as pastor interpreted it. It is what is written in the scriptures that God will use to judge each of us at the end and not pastor's interppretations.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
hisblud: are you implying that the apostles called on the god of my apron, god of my shadow? No man. It must be in the name of Jesus and the power by the name of Jesus called, flowed thru the instrument to the person for deliverance.
As heaven is far from earth is as God ways are far from that of men. Apostle's handkerchiefs and aprons drove out demons and if you are a real chosen not of the church but of the bible, then if you call your God, God will drive out demons too

God bless you
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
fluxbush: Other names used are, ' The god of my pastor's power' , 'The god of Lazarus Muoka' and 'Baba Ijesha.' Hilarious,dnt you think?

Yes I ve heard them use it severally in their prayers and songs. Its quite pathetic how satan is misinterpreting the scriptures in these last days. John baptist said that Jesus will increase while he decreases but in nowadays churches, Jesus decreases while pastors increase. In the days of the apostles they only preached Jesus all the way but now its pastor and church. Satan is really deceiving this people. May God deliver them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
veeco vee: As heaven is far from earth is as God ways are far from that of men. Apostle's handkerchiefs and aprons drove out demons and if you are a real chosen not of the church but of the bible, then if you call your God, God will drive out demons too

God bless you
thanks am blessed not by god of chosen but by Jesus. Another thing, yes His way [exalting the name of Jesus above all names including chosen, god of chosen] is higher than the ways of men [god of chosen, god of my pastor etc] hi choose the higher way man, choose the name of Jesus only
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
veeco vee: As heaven is far from earth is as God ways are far from that of men. Apostle's handkerchiefs and aprons drove out demons and if you are a real chosen not of the church but of the bible, then if you call your God, God will drive out demons too

God bless you

Did the apostles do that by calling on the God of whatever chosen or in the name of Jesus Christ?
Hahahahaha... Na wa for you and your defence.
I cannot share the place of Jesus in my life with any pastor or church.
Who died on the cross for me? Jesus.
Who suffered shame, pain and insults for me? Jesus.
Who saved me from my life of sin? Jesus.
Who will take me to heaven at last? Jesus. Christ in me the hope of glory.

So why should I share his name with any pastor or church? God forbid.

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2013

God bless you

You simply draw conclusions from nothing, you are blindly following a man who obviously has deviated from the Bible. It is your lost Bro, God doesn't pay for a meal He hasn't ordered

Call Him Jesus, only a demon will respond if you call another thing.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
superior1: .

Yes o. Its Jesus for us and no one else.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
alexleo:

My dear it is you that is saying this and not the bible. The meaning of Jesus is not chosen. Am really suprised at the extent you have gone to defend a church practice rather than what the bible states. May God help us in this heavenly race o. If people can be so caged with church traditions even when its contrary to what the scripture commands, then there is danger. You are trying o. Am not ready to defend any pastor or church this way o. I choose to stand with the scriptures as written not as pastor interpreted it. It is what is written in the scriptures that God will use to judge each of us at the end and not pastor's interppretations.
I said that Jesus Christ is the God of the real biblical Chosen.
I do not know their overseer's secret, so i m not defending him. But what i am saying is they are telling people what to be doing and make it to heaven at last.
You and me know, Christ said, that when the spirit comes, he will teach us all things. Do you think the Spirit is no longer teaching us nowadays?
Thank you for saying that God will judge us according to the scripture, i ve worshipped with many denominations, deeper life is next to chosen when it comes to preaching from the scriptures. Dont mind their crusade, worship with any of their branches on sundays and see for yourself.
It's time we Christians should stop pulling ourselves down and focus on our destination (Heaven)
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
alexleo:

Did the apostles do that by calling on the God of whatever chosen or in the name of Jesus Christ?
Hahahahaha... Na wa for you and your defence.
I cannot share the place of Jesus in my life with any pastor or church.
Who died on the cross for me? Jesus.
Who suffered shame, pain and insults for me? Jesus.
Who saved me from my life of sin? Jesus.
Who will take me to heaven at last? Jesus. Christ in me the hope of glory.

So why should I share his name with any pastor or church? God forbid.
You people are repeting issues i ve treated already. i have been to their sunday service many times, they dont pray in name of God of chosen rather in name of Jesus Christ. They are only advised to shout "i am a chosen to armed robbers and boldly ask them who they are". And i see nothing bad there. Most of the robber are equally christians and maybe they worship where their money is needed no matter the source.
You are talking about the apostles and forget that their were not many denominations as they are today. If they had many, i think there would have been something that would have differentiated them. How can a heaven consious christian explain who he is? he didnt lie, he is a chosen

read the book of 1 peter 2:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy
nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises
of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous
light;

God bless you
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2013
hisblud: thanks am blessed not by god of chosen but by Jesus. Another thing, yes His way [exalting the name of Jesus above all names including chosen, god of chosen] is higher than the ways of men [god of chosen, god of my pastor etc] hi choose the higher way man, choose the name of Jesus only
Jesus Christ is God of the Chosen.
read john 15:16
King James Version (KJV)
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained
you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit
should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my
name, he may give it you.

the word were spoken directly by Jesus Christ and not the apostles

God bless you
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2013
superior1:

You simply draw conclusions from nothing, you are blindly following a man who obviously has deviated from the Bible. It is your lost Bro, God doesn't pay for a meal He hasn't ordered

I follow no one but Christ. And this man's ministry pulls out important stuffs from the bible which helps me in the followship with Christ.

The ministry call Jesus. You are pointing accusing finger on them from a distance. Go closer and worship with them on sundays for a month and come back and post your experiences here.

God bless you
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2013
alexleo:

Yes o. Its Jesus for us and no one else.
You are right, it's Jesus for us and he says in John 15:19

King James Version (KJV)
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but
because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the
world, therefore the world hateth you.

I have heard one of their pastors say that Jesus Christ chose them
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by hakunajay(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2013
veeco vee: You are right, it's Jesus for us and he says in John 15:19

King James Version (KJV)
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but
because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the
world, therefore the world hateth you.

I have heard one of their pastors say that Jesus Christ chose them

so it is only the chosen that this scripture is addressing? There are other called men of God too. Please silently ask yourself these questions..
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2013
veeco vee: Jesus Christ is God of the Chosen.
read john 15:16
King James Version (KJV)

the word were spoken directly by Jesus Christ and not the apostles

God bless you
but He never said His name was God of chosen, His name is Jesus Christ. It sounds appealing to tag Him as God of chosen, but mind you, stick to the name God has exalted, Jesus Christ[Yahshua Hamashiya], not another name "God of chosen".
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by helpee(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2013
I've encountered these people many times in the course of my clinical practise. A woman came with a scan from another hospital which showed the baby was seriously tired. I told her the hospital should have operated her but she said she refused. I asked her WHY and she simply said I AM A CHOSEN. I did my own scan and by that time the baby was dead but this woman shouted again; I AM A CHOSEN. This woman discharged herself against medical advise and kept moving from one hospital to the other with a dead baby inside saying I AM A CHOSEN. Another one brought a baby with strangulated hernia and started saying she is a chosen! They rushed back the baby at night and if not because I pitied that baby, I would have sent them away. Till tommorrow, they are still owing me for that surgery. So I later concluded that more than faith, fear of money and ignorance makes them resort to I AM A CHOSEN as a means of last hope

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2013
hakunajay:

so it is only the chosen that this scripture is addressing? There are other called men of God too. Please silently ask yourself this questions...
1. why will your pastor ask you to shout God of Chosen in times of trouble in times of trouble instead of calling on Jesus?
2. what if the god of your pastor is satan or his source of power/miracles is from satan? this means you're indirectly calling on the devil to help you...
3. when you say you people are the chosen then the other real christian folks are what?
4. is there any other names authourized to be used in the bible other than Jesus Christ?
5. who am i to believe? my bible or my pastor?
Not all of them that put on those yellow aprons are the real chosen. There are many other CHRIST chosen in other denomination. Some of them are dieing for lack of knowledge the Bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge.

1, Read the book of John 15:16
King James Version (KJV)

now answer the question who is the God of the real Bible chosen?
Jesus Christ is God of gods, God of biblical chosen, King of kings, begining and end etc
All of you english speaker are shouting Jesus, Jesus, in isreal people answer jesus carelessly.His name in hebrew is YASHUA HAMASIHA. Jesus, God of gods, God of chosen, King of lings works only by FAITH

The Christ chosen are the chosen generation,peculliar people, holy people, royal priests 1 peter 2:9

2, My bible tells me not to judge, so that i woundnt be judge. If he has a skeleton in his cupboard, its left for him and his God. Heavenly race is individual. Oh! but has God stopped performing miracle?

3,Only the biblical chosen will go to heaven, without holiness no one can see God.

4, I ve been to their service many times they use the name Jesus Christ while praying, deliverance etc.

5, Deeper life is next to chosen when it comes to preaching from the Bible. Stop pointing acusing finger on them from a distance. Worship with any of their branches on sundays for a month and see things for yourself. You are an adult, whenever any of their pastor quote...go to your own bible and read.... after a month, come back and post here.

God bless you
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2013
helpee: I've encountered these people many times in the course of my clinical practise. A woman came with a scan from another hospital which showed the baby was seriously tired. I told her the hospital should have operated her but she said she refused. I asked her WHY and she simply said I AM A CHOSEN. I did my own scan and by that time the baby was dead but this woman shouted again; I AM A CHOSEN. This woman discharged herself against medical advise and kept moving from one hospital to the other with a dead baby inside saying I AM A CHOSEN. Another one brought a baby with strangulated hernia and started saying she is a chosen! They rushed back the baby at night and if not because I pitied that baby, I would have sent them away. Till tommorrow, they are still owing me for that surgery. So I later concluded that more than faith, fear of money and ignorance makes them resort to I AM A CHOSEN as a means of last hope
They are excercising their faith. Saying "i am a chosen" means "i am a disciple of Jesus Christ".
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2013
NOW HOUSE, MOST OF YOU ARE PREACHING TO SCARTHER THESE SHEEP. WHERE DO YOU WANT THEM TO GO? BABALAWO LIKE MOST OF YOU?... IF NOT TELL ME THE NAME OF THE DENOMINATION YOU WANT THEM TO GO, WHY ARE THERE MANY DEMNOMINATNS IN THESE LAST DAYS?. YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE, MOST OF YOU, WHEN ASKED ANSWERS A MEMEBER OF SO, SO, SO AND SO AND YOUR WISDOM HAS NOT ASKED YOU WHETHER THERE ARE DIFFERENT DENOMINTONS IN THE BIBLE .....I DONT TALK DENOMINATION. THERE ARE SOME OTHER "CHRIST CHOSEN" SCARTHERED IN DIFFERENT DENOMNATNS AND HEAVEN IS THEIRS.

AND I HAVE A TESTIMONY TO SHARE WITH THE HOUSE FROM THE AUTHOR OF "2HRS IN HEAVEN, 1HR IN HELL" IS ALL ABOUT THE VERY FEW DENONINATIONS IN NIGERIA THAT ARE PREPARING PEOPLE FOR HEAVEN

WATCH OUT FOR THEM AND CHOOSE WHERE TO BE GOING AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR HEAVEN.

I AM AN ENDTIME MISSIONARY WHO HELPS TO PREPARE CHRISTIANS FOR HEAVEN

I VE ATTENDED SERVICE OF SOME PEOPLE WHO ANSWER "WINNERS" AND GO AS FAR AS PASTING ON THEIR CARS, OFFICES, HOUSE ETC. "I AM A WINNER". YET NO ONE TALK ABOUT THEM.

I AM NOT A CHOSEN as in denomination for there is no denomination in HEAVEN. BUT I AM ONE OF THE CHRIST CHOSEN

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2013
veeco vee: NOW HOUSE, MOST OF YOU ARE PREACHING TO SCARTHER THESE SHEEP. WHERE DO YOU WANT THEM TO GO? BABALAWO LIKE MOST OF YOU?... IF NOT TELL ME THE NAME OF THE DENOMINATION YOU WANT THEM TO GO, WHY ARE THERE MANY DEMNOMINATNS IN THESE LAST DAYS?. YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE, MOST OF YOU, WHEN ASKED ANSWERS A MEMEBER OF SO, SO, SO AND SO AND YOUR WISDOM HAS NOT ASKED YOU WHETHER THERE ARE DIFFERENT DENOMINTONS IN THE BIBLE .....I DONT TALK DENOMINATION. THERE ARE SOME OTHER "CHRIST CHOSEN" SCARTHERED IN DIFFERENT DENOMNATNS AND HEAVEN IS THEIRS.

Now you need to understand us.

1. Nobody is telling them to leave their church to another.
2. We are simply pointing out practices and traditions which are not approved by the scriptures so that those of them in this forum will take note and start pushing for a change of such practices.
3. No church is perfect that's why we keep pointing out these things so that we keep adjusting till we reach heaven. An outsider will see your error better than you. It is only pride and its foolishness that will make someone or an organisation feel he/they is/are perfect or incorrigible.
4. The chosen you are quoting in the bible is not what the members of that church have in mind. What some of them believe is that being a member of Chosen church automatically makes them the chosen of Christ. It is wrong.
They don't talk about the god of chosen from bible point as you think but because pastor Lazarus whom they worship said they should say it
5. When every attention is directed to the pastor it is devilish. All this god of my pastor stuff and god of chosen(which is also mouka's chosen church) draws attention to men rather than Jesus. Its bad.

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2013
alexleo:

Now you need to understand us.

1. Nobody is telling them to leave their church to another.
2. We are simply pointing out practices and traditions which are not approved by the scriptures so that those of them in this forum will take note and start pushing for a change of such practices.
3. No church is perfect that's why we keep pointing out these things so that we keep adjusting till we reach heaven. An outsider will see your error better than you. It is only pride and its foolishness that will make someone or an organisation feel he/they is/are perfect or incorrigible.
4. The chosen you are quoting in the bible is not what the members of that church have in mind. What some of them believe is that being a member of Chosen church automatically makes them the chosen of Christ. It is wrong.
They don't talk about the god of chosen from bible point as you think but because pastor Lazarus whom they worship said they should say it
5. When every attention is directed to the pastor it is devilish. All this god of my pastor stuff and god of chosen(which is also mouka's chosen church) draws attention to men rather than Jesus. Its bad.

Amen
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by superior1: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2013
veeco vee: I follow no one but Christ. And this man's ministry pulls out important stuffs from the bible which helps me in the followship with Christ.

The ministry call Jesus. You are pointing accusing finger on them from a distance. Go closer and worship with them on sundays for a month and come back and post your experiences here.

God bless you

I don't have problem with the important stuffs if it has root in the bible. god of my pastor, god of chosen doesn't bear root in the bible.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by SalC: 3:36am On Jul 29, 2013
And Peteregwu did not show up? Let me hope he will visit this thread whenever he come online. His a defender and member of chosen, I think he's in a better position to address the issues raised on this thread.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by alexleo(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2013
Sal C: And Peteregwu did not show up? Let me hope he will visit this thread whenever he come online. His a defender and member of chosen, I think he's in a better position to address the issues raised on this thread.

He doesn't have anything to defend. These are their practices which some of us have witnessed so what's there to deny or defend?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by jahzamunda: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
If world population is 7 billion,how can God give you a ten billion soul mandate. something tells me this man is not sincere
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by veecovee: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
House pls im very sorry for defending this denomination so great. I ve worshiped with many denomimations and chosen preach excellently...well lets leave all to God, who knows the secret things
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
veeco vee: House pls im very sorry for defending this denomination so great. I ve worshiped with many denomimations and chosen preach excellently...well lets leave all to God, who knows the secret things
you would do well by passing our observation to the church...thanks
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
I pity those who dnt read there Bible... God of chosen is like wen Elisha said where is the Lord God of my master Elijah Deliver me, does dat mean Elijah is jEsus? Read this carefully.... ;2 Kings 2:1 - 14 (NASB) 1And it came about
when the LORD was about to take up Elijah by a
whirlwind to heaven, that Elijah went with Elisha
from Gilgal. 2Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here
please, for the LORD has sent me as far as
Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the LORD lives and as
you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they
went down to Bethel. 3Then the sons of the
prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha
and said to him, “Do you know that the LORD will
take away your master from over you today?”
And he said, “Yes, I know; be still.” 4Elijah said to
him, “Elisha, please stay here, for the LORD has
sent me to Jericho.” But he said, “As the LORD
lives, and as you yourself live, I will not leave
you.” So they came to Jericho. 5The sons of the
prophets who were at Jericho approached Elisha
and said to him, “Do you know that the LORD will
take away your master from over you today?”
And he answered, “Yes, I know; be still.” 6Then
Elijah said to him, “Please stay here, for the LORD
has sent me to the Jordan.” And he said, “As the
LORD lives, and as you yourself live, I will not
leave you.” So the two of them went on. 7Now
fifty men of the sons of the prophets went and
stood opposite them at a distance, while the two
of them stood by the Jordan. 8Elijah took his
mantle and folded it together and struck the
waters, and they were divided here and there, so
that the two of them crossed over on dry ground.
9 When they had crossed over, Elijah said to
Elisha, “Ask what I shall do for you before I am
taken from you.” And Elisha said, “Please, let a
double portion of your spirit be upon me.” 10He
said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless,
if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall
be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.” 11As
they were going along and talking, behold, there
appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which
separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by
a whirlwind to heaven. 12Elisha saw it and cried
out, “My father, my father, the chariots of Israel
and its horsemen!” And he saw Elijah no more.
Then he took hold of his own clothes and tore
them in two pieces. 13He also took up the mantle
of Elijah that fell from him and returned and stood
by the bank of the Jordan. 14He took the mantle
of Elijah that fell from him and struck the waters
and said, “Where is the LORD, the God of Elijah?”
And when he also had struck the waters, they
were divided here and there; and Elisha crossed
over.
Finally Elijah headed to the wilderness across the
Jordon about 4 or 5 miles away. I wondered what
they talked about? Did Elisha tell Elijah what God
had said to him? Did God ask Elisha what he
wanted as he followed Elijah, before Elijah asked
that question. God sometimes has that habit of
asking tough questions and reaching into places in
our hearts we don’t even see.
At the Jordon Elijah takes off the prophet’s mantle
and rolls it up and strikes the Jordon and it parts.
Very powerful and very significant. We will see
later.
Finally they get to the place and Elijah pops the
question. “What do you want?” or more
accurately “What shall I do for you before I am
taken from you?” Elisha says “Please, let a
double portion of your spirit be upon me.” Elijah,
probably with raised eyebrows, says: “You have
asked a difficult thing. Nevertheless, if you see
me when I am taken from you it shall be yours
and if not, it shall not be so.”
Then as they walked the fiery horses and chariots
of heaven come and separate the two walkers and
Elisha sees them and cries out repeatedly: “My
father, my father the chariots of Israel and its
horsemen!” What a sight that must have been!
Something to remember all your days! What a
ride Elijah must have had!
Then Elisha discards all his clothes and takes up
the clothes of Elijah. He took the mantle cried
out: “Where is the Lord God of Elijah!” and strikes
the mantle to the water of the Jordon and it parts
just as it had for Elijah. God answered Elisha!
The Lord is speaking from this account. Today too
many don’t ask God for the really big things, the
really hard things, the really difficult things. We
seem to forget that He is a God of the impossible
and wants to perform might miracles even today,
just as He did in Elisha’s time. Doesn’t He say
just ask?

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 24, 2013
okcharles7: I pity those who dnt read there Bible... God of chosen is like wen Elisha said where is the Lord God of my master Elijah Deliver me, does dat mean Elijah is jEsus? Read this carefully.... ;2 Kings 2:1 - 14 (NASB)
14He took the mantle
of Elijah that fell from him and struck the waters
and said, “Where is the LORD, the God of Elijah?”
And when he also had struck the waters, they
were divided here and there; and Elisha crossed
over.

Then Elisha discards all his clothes and takes up
the clothes of Elijah. He took the mantle cried
out: “Where is the Lord God of Elijah!” and strikes
the mantle to the water of the Jordon and it parts
just as it had for Elijah. God answered Elisha!

The Lord is speaking from this account. Today too
many don’t ask God for the really big things, the
really hard things, the really difficult things. We
seem to forget that He is a God of the impossible
and wants to perform might miracles even today,
just as He did in Elisha’s time. Doesn’t He say
just ask?

Ok i took note of what you wrote by highlighting them... now do this analysis on moses, elijah and Yahshua

Matt 17:1-5

1 AND SIX days after this, Jesus took with Him Peter and James and John his brother, and led them up on a high mountain by themselves.

2 And His appearance underwent a change in their presence; and His face shone clear and bright like the sun, and His clothing became as white as light.

3 And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, who kept talking with Him.

4 Then Peter began to speak and said to Jesus, Lord, it is good and delightful that we are here; if You approve, I will put up three booths here — one for You and one for Moses and one for Elijah.

5 While he was still speaking, behold, a shining cloud [composed of light] overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, This is My Son, My Beloved, with Whom I am [and have always been] delighted. [size=18pt]Listen to Him![/size]
AMP

Now listen to paul about Yahshua

Phil 2:9-11

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him [not my pastor, elijah etc] , and given him [not my pastor etc] a name which is above every name :

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
KJV

Now compare phil 2:10 which is what apostle Paul say with what one Pastor fidelis posted at the first post

The difference though is that while everybody including the wicked can pronounce the name 'Jesus' and yet, not bank hundred percent on its efficacy to deliver them, the real Chosen will pronounce the word 'Chosen' with every assurance of deliverance and will have their way.

https://www.nairaland.com/1373620/lords-chosen-mention-chosen-every#17041287
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by luluosas(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
When people are held captive and manipulated by spell, their whole being becomes delusional thereby believing lie as truth.
Please, pray that Jesus Christ will set the captives of the mighty free right now.
God bless you all.

Isaiah 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
The Bible says in the book of acts 3vs 13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.... God can make covenants with anyone who is called, I really think envy is not far from this, the redeemed church call the God of Adeboye nobody spoke, the winners says God of Oyedepo nobody spoke, dey even say I AM A WINNER, and many others? Why is the Chosen People different? Am nt here to argue but we are the Chosen people and the God we serve we personalise it how it was written it the Bible, The Lord God of My master Elijah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob, He's still the God of Chosen, the God of Holiness and righteousness, the God that answers prayers, if you can't beat them join them. We are the moving train and am an evangelist of this great ministry, if God of Chosen can deliver me from being an AYe CP, few months to being a lord in d into being an evangelist let that God be a true God and if you blacksphem Him into a demon let Him be a good demon, Heaven @ Last for every soul that will leave God almighty to judge in Jesus name..... Visit www.thelordschosenworld.org for more info
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by amaralizzy40y: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Whosoever that bless my G.O and my church shal be bless, but whosoever that curse my G.O and my church directly or indirectly shall be curse.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
okcharles7: The Bible says in the book of acts 3vs 13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.... God can make covenants with anyone who is called, I really think envy is not far from this, the redeemed church call the God of Adeboye nobody spoke, the winners says God of Oyedepo nobody spoke, dey even say I AM A WINNER, and many others? Why is the Chosen People different? Am nt here to argue but we are the Chosen people and the God we serve we personalise it how it was written it the Bible, The Lord God of My master Elijah, the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob, He's still the God of Chosen, the God of Holiness and righteousness, the God that answers prayers, if you can't beat them join them. We are the moving train and am an evangelist of this great ministry, if God of Chosen can deliver me from being an AYe CP, few months to being a lord in d into being an evangelist let that God be a true God and if you blacksphem Him into a demon let Him be a good demon, Heaven @ Last for every soul that will leave God almighty to judge in Jesus name..... Visit www.thelordschosenworld.org for more info

okcharles

can you please help explain what this was doing in your publication...

The difference though is that while everybody including the wicked can pronounce the name 'Jesus' and yet, not bank hundred percent on its efficacy to deliver them, the real Chosen will pronounce the word 'Chosen' with every assurance of deliverance and will have their way.

dont your org have editors that would have edited that part out of that article call testimony? ridiculing the Name that is above every name? Please reread the first post here https://www.nairaland.com/1373620/lords-chosen-mention-chosen-every#17041287

@ amara.lizzy%40y
Whosoever that bless my G.O and my church shal be bless, but whosoever that curse my G.O and my church directly or indirectly shall be curse.

why should i either bless or curse your G.O or church... if Yahshua has redeemed you from the curse of the law, why should i curse your G.O and church?

All am asking you is read what the pastor fidelis wrote and see if its worthy or blasphemous to the exalted name of Yahshua [Jesus]?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] / Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce / Billyonaire, Kindly Accept My Supernatural Challenge To A Bet Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.