Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

@the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? (6505 Views)

Could This News Be True Involving Pastors Of Chosen Church In Rituals??? / Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? / God Of Chosen At It Again!!! Strikes Two Ritual Killers Dead Via Thunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ u, I mean u dat is apeaking against CHOSEN CHURCH, I am a chosen and GOD OF CHOSEN means my own God and any real Chosen, well tnk u for helping us do our evangelism, I am an evangelist of the lord's chosen and u r advertising the church through this medium tnx a lot again, many testimonies of ppl who saw posts online against Chosen and came 2 fine out tnk God for this news God bless Nairaland in Jesus name Amen
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
CHOSEN is BLESSED BY THE MOST-HIGH GOD, we are the moving TRAIN and unshakeable........ GOD OF CHOSEN Na BABA.... Where is the God of my pastor Arise!!! Elisha said on that day, where is the God of my master Elijah... River Jordan divided... Now were is d God of my pastor power!!! Deliver me today... Evangelist Charles from Abuja, a former cultist, AYE confraternity, AYE CP adamawa HT, I repented in Chosen and now an evangelist, is dis demon nt a good demon? A demon dat gives salvation? Chai, to comfirm am in gwagwalada abuja, my number 08165502147, ask any1 in unibuja, 2005/2006, or naspoly lafia, 2010/2011, or ask in wazobia motor park gwagwalada, or jabi motor park, I am a living testimony so devil can not give any man salvation bt continue this tread for ppl 2 knw abt the Chosen Chruch, that is how God wants it. Jesus Is Lord
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by amaralizzy40y: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
God of chosen is so great.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ok oh, so the NAME of God of Choosen is what?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hahahha, whatever You Like say but the God of Chosen is so gr8, and He's d God of Abraham,, Isaac and Jacob, The God of Elijah, Elisha, Daniel and you can call Him the God of Charles and ur own God if u Live a holy and a righteous life!!! God bless you in Jesus name
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2013
okcharles7: Hahahha, whatever You Like say but the God of Chosen is so gr8, and He's d God of Abraham,, Isaac and Jacob, The God of Elijah, Elisha, Daniel and you can call Him the God of Charles and ur own God if u Live a holy and a righteous life!!! God bless you in Jesus name
what was the NAME of God of Abraham,, Isaac and Jacob? Is that name still in use after the ressurection of Yahshua?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by udopee(f): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2013
CHOSEN CANNOT BE DISTRACTED ANYMORE. WHILE YOU HELP IN ADVERTISING THE CHURCH IN VARIOUS MEDIA, WE WILL MOVE ON WITH OUR RADICAL EVANGELISM, CRUSADES, CELEBRATIONS AND REVIVALS. VICTORY AHEAD AHEAD IN JESUS NAME..AMEN!
CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO A 2 DAYS HOLY GHOST FILLED CRUSADE TITLE: IT IS OVER" DATE: 23-24 OF NOV. 2013. VENUE:: OLD OBA AIRPORT ROAD, ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE. COME AND WITNESS THE MIGHTY MOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS IS LORD!!!
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2013
udopee: CHOSEN CANNOT BE DISTRACTED ANYMORE. WHILE YOU HELP IN ADVERTISING THE CHURCH IN VARIOUS MEDIA, WE WILL MOVE ON WITH OUR RADICAL EVANGELISM, CRUSADES, CELEBRATIONS AND REVIVALS. VICTORY AHEAD AHEAD IN JESUS NAME..AMEN!
CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO A 2 DAYS HOLY GHOST FILLED CRUSADE TITLE: IT IS OVER" DATE: 23-24 OF NOV. 2013. VENUE:: OLD OBA AIRPORT ROAD, ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE. COME AND WITNESS THE MIGHTY MOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS IS LORD!!!
ok thats much better, In JESUS name is better than an unknown god of chosen.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by udopee(f): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
hisblud: ok thats much better, In JESUS name is better than an unknown god of chosen.

Hope you will come. COME AND THIRST THAT GOD OF CHOSEN IS GOOD.....
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
udopee:

Hope you will come. COME AND THIRST THAT GOD OF CHOSEN IS GOOD.....
are you righteous enough to deserve any blessing?
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by udopee(f): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
hisblud: are you righteous enough to deserve any blessing?

CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
udopee:

CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!
scripture that state the above literarily chosen is blessed!
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by amaralizzy40y: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
hisblud: scripture that state the above literarily chosen is blessed!
1peter 2v9-10.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
GOD OF THE CHOSEN IS SO GREAT
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
ONITSHA 2013! ONITSHA 2013!! ONITSHA 2013!!! ITS THE LORD's CHOSEN CHARISMATIX REVIVAL MINISTRY, PRESENTS A 2DAY HOLY-GHOST INSPIRED INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE, TITLED; IT IS OVER!!! YES IT IS OVER, ON THE 23rd/24th NOV. 2013N TIME 8am PROMPT, VENUE; OLD OBA AIRPORT, OLD OBA ONITSHA, THE BLIND WILL SEE, THE DEAF WILL HEAR, THE DUMB MUST SPEAK, THE PARALISED WILL WALK, THE BARREN MUST CONCEIVE, what is that problem you are passing through the God of CHOSEN shall set you free, do you hanyone who is MAD? Bring that person our God is a Miracle worker, come and see the GOD of abraham Isaac and Jacob even the GOD of Chosen is Alive!!! MINISTERING: PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA G.O... JESUS IS LORD
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
1peter 2v9-10.
"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:" "Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul;" (1 Peter 2:9-11).
hei, but i dont attend your church yet am a chosen generation. So its not attending your church that makes me a chosen generation rather believing in the name above any other name is what has made me a chosen generation which is Yahshua. cool
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ YOU ignorant man, Church is nawt a Criteria, Chosen church is the mountain ontop of mountains, so believe it or not, The God of Chosen is a great God, jealousy and stupidity I presume is wat is killing ppl, why not talk about God in your life and forget Chosen cox ur noise can't change us, we are ever victorious be wise and give ur miserable life to God
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by tabcHris(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls people,do not be carried away. By this,cus d bible said,at d end of time,many will rise up and say that I sent them,be careful,cus they will deceive u with sign and wonders.BY. THEIR. WORKS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. Their is no place in d bible the name of jesus was changed or called chosen. matt 1:21,luke1:31 said when d angel meet mary that HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED JESUS. Jesus said in mark 16:17 that in HIS NAME u shall castout devil,and perform miracles,nt in any other name.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
okcharles7: @ YOU ignorant man, Church is nawt a Criteria, Chosen church is the mountain ontop of mountains, so believe it or not, The God of Chosen is a great God, jealousy and stupidity I presume is wat is killing ppl, why not talk about God in your life and forget Chosen cox ur noise can't change us, we are ever victorious be wise and give ur miserable life to God
but you believe that i am of a chosen generation by sheer believe in the Name -Yahshua- that is above all names.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by amaralizzy40y: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote
author=hisblud] but you believe that i am of a chosen generation by
sheer believe in the Name -Yahshua- that is above all names.[/quote] yes u are among d Chosen generation and we chosen pple are also among d chosen generation. So if we cal God the God of Chosen wht is wrong wit dat.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
yes u are among d Chosen generation and we chosen pple are also among d chosen generation. So if we cal God the God of Chosen wht is wrong wit dat.
you see what startled me was to read in one of your magazine where one pastor fidelis made this statement.
No wonder, Pastor Fidelis in a revelation given to him about the declaration of "I am a Chosen," has stated that the name 'Chosen' is the name given to Jesus Christ.In other words, mentioning the word 'Chosen' is as good as mentioning 'Jesus.'The difference though is that while everybody including the wicked can pronounce the name 'Jesus' and yet, not bank hundred percent on its efficacy to deliver them, the real Chosen will pronounce the word 'Chosen' with every assurance of deliverance and will have their way.
Moreover, not everyone will believe in the name 'Chosen' and so that will ensure separation of the chaff from the wheat when the chips are down - when it matters most.
this statement showed that the God of choosen is not Yahshua but another which when you people call on will readily answer unlike the name of Yahshua. So you see why i am a bit curious about the god of chosen.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
If you like kill your self oh, you can't change it, God is the God of the CHOSEN so we are never afraid of that, hahhaha the God of Chosen answers prayer, if u r jealous go and hug tranformer ok
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 21, 2013
okcharles7: If you like kill your self oh, you can't change it , God is the God of the CHOSEN so we are never afraid of that, hahhaha the God of Chosen answers prayer, if u r jealous go and hug tranformer ok
sure man, which one? grin i don touch something wei shake your core nei? Am a chosen generation who call on Yahshua, Name above all names and by Whom am made a partaker of the divine nature, so blessed is the Name of Yahshua. Your answer above shows Yahshua is not same as god of chosen whom pastor fidelis subscribe to.
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hahaha, if you like call God a demon, I agree, that demon that change me from being a cultist into an evangelist let Him be a true demon!!! The God of Holiness and Righteouness is the true God,,, na you sabi oh, if u like go and die for what doesn't concern you ohoo!!! THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS THE TRUE GOD OF ELIJAH, and He answers prayer
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
okcharles7: Hahaha, if you like call God a demon, I agree, that demon that change me from being a cultist into an evangelist let Him be a true demon!!! The God of Holiness and Righteouness is the true God,,, na you sabi oh, if u like go and die for what doesn't concern you ohoo!!! THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS THE TRUE GOD OF ELIJAH, and He answers prayer
nna mehn. I showed you pastor fidelis statement, you refuse to comment on it and na wa oh. Is this not deceit. Lol so you are accenting to what pastor fidelis spewed as testimony. Am sorry for your kind evangelist oh, if you cannot speak against what your pastor fidelis said, then i wonder wat you are preaching? SMH
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
I don't speak against people @ all, if he is or was our pastor he can also go and pastor some other churches, I don't care on what fidelis or you and your generation would say I only believe on the word of God, God of chosen is a gr8 God... I am an evangelist of God not evangelist of talking against ppl, Jesus is Lord
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by PrettyGaby(f): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
veeco
vee:

Pls answer this question. Have you for once mentioned "God of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the begining and the end, i am that i am,
emmanuel, lion of tribe of Judah, God of the apostles etc. ?

I told you that i ve been to their service and do not believe hear say.
They do pray on the name Jesus Christ ok. I think what we should be
after is doctrine. Some people do not like them because they condemn
evil and heardly preach prosperity. I dont think this ministry is for
everybody, its only for those who wish to avoid all evil and corrupt
ways of life for the sake of HEAVEN. Without righteousness, no one will
see God.

God bless you
i also went to that church for 18 whole months and i don't agree with you. imagine sitting in a congregation with the pastor saying stuff like, ' i can see the spirit of my pastor in this congregation...' me, i turn, com dey find Muoka o. and they totally ignore the injunction,' bless your enemies and pray for those who persecute you' they are more likely to call down the fire of the God of chosen on you. i find a lot of their doctrines unbiblical. but, that's just my take
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by okcharles7(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hahahah, u r jst being jealous, I av been in This church for more than 5 years and we mention all that, if you av ever been to chosen and left den ua a terrible sinner, hahah, God of Chosen is a gr8 God, He's d same God of abraham, isaac and jacob, if you are born again and have convenant like the above mentioned people God can still be refered to as ur God, abraham was also a common man like u and I he simply had convenant with God and God was recorgnized in his life so weda u blv or not, take it or leave it, The God Of Chosen is the God of Heaven, the most righteous God, d devil can gv miracles, wealth, but not salvation, from Genesis to Revelation its neve written anywhere
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by PrettyGaby(f): 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote
author=okcharles7]Hahahah, u r jst being jealous, I av been in This
church for more than 5 years and we mention all that, if you av ever
been to chosen and left den ua a terrible sinner, hahah, God of Chosen
is a gr8 God, He's d same God of abraham, isaac and jacob, if you are
born again and have convenant like the above mentioned people God can
still be refered to as ur God, abraham was also a common man like u and I
he simply had convenant with God and God was recorgnized in his life so
weda u blv or not, take it or leave it, The God Of Chosen is the God of
Heaven, the most righteous God, d devil can gv miracles, wealth, but
not salvation, from Genesis to Revelation its neve written
anywhere[/quote]
i am no sinner. i know whom i serve. i don't need to be in your church to serve God faithfully. the church of God is a spiritual entity, not a physical congregation or denomination. christianity is more than doctrine or dogma. it is a personal race that has absolutely nothing to do with denomination or whatever name it chooses to answer or call its God. the earlier you realise that, the better
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 22, 2013
okcharles7: I don't speak against people @ all, if he is or was our pastor he can also go and pastor some other churches, I don't care on what fidelis or you and your generation would say I only believe on the word of God, God of chosen is a gr8 God... I am an evangelist of God not evangelist of talking against ppl, Jesus is Lord

The difference though is that while everybody including the wicked can pronounce the name 'Jesus' and yet, not bank hundred percent on its efficacy to deliver them, the real Chosen will pronounce the word 'Chosen' with every assurance of deliverance and will have their way.
oh you believe the bible eh? Great. Do you believe this? If yes, then compare it with what fidelis testify whether they are same.
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" (Philippians 2:9-10).
Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by onlyme247: 3:56am On Nov 22, 2013
Yes! it is very possible, God can back up the decree of his follower. if the Pastor says "Say i am a Chosen whenever you meet danger, you will be saved. if the Pastor is righteous enough, then God can back his statement. cos a righteous man can never be put to shame (says the Bible). And also the wiseness of men is foolish unto God. God uses the foolish things is this world to confirm the wise (we have a lot of examples in the Bible).

1 Like

Re: @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus??? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2013
onlyme247: Yes! it is very possible, God can back up the decree of his follower. if the Pastor says "Say i am a Chosen whenever you meet danger, you will be saved. if the Pastor is righteous enough, then God can back his statement. cos a righteous man can never be put to shame (says the Bible). And also the wiseness of men is foolish unto God. God uses the foolish things is this world to confirm the wise (we have a lot of examples in the Bible).
you people make me laff. How can God [YHWH] decree that calling "god of choosen" has more efficacy than calling the Name -Yahshua, that He YHWH has made ABOVE all names? So YHWH has honored a "revelation" over His written word?
"Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" (Philippians 2:9-10).
My friend, i make a bold statement, anyone that claims that another "name" has more efficacy than the Name of Yahshua, such a one is AntiCHRIST. Yes antiCHRIST. Period. Your pastor fidelis is an anti christ with this his revelation.
No wonder, Pastor Fidelis in a revelation given to him about the declaration of "I am a Chosen," has stated that the name 'Chosen' is the name given to Jesus Christ.In other words, mentioning the word 'Chosen' is as good as mentioning 'Jesus.'The difference though is that while everybody including the wicked can pronounce the name 'Jesus' and yet, not bank hundred percent on its efficacy to deliver them, the real Chosen will pronounce the word 'Chosen' with every assurance of deliverance and will have their way.

Moreover, not everyone will believe in the name 'Chosen' and so that will ensure separation of the chaff from the wheat when the chips are down - when it matters most.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi And Wife / The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] / Exclusive: The Messy Details Of Pastor Chris’ Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.