Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Ordeal..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal..... (1348 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal..... by intelligen(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hi nairalanders...i type dis wt so much emotional pains in my heart...idealy,i ve nt been too fortunate wt relationshps hence i took a two year plus break to rili examine wat i want n get my acts 2geda..bt recently, just a month ago,i fell in luv wt my pastor's daughter of 22 dat i ve always admired cos of her beautiful nature bt wantd to be sure of my feelngs b4 declarng my intentns to her....i eventualy did n she reluctantly accepted..bt d problem glamorng for urgent solutn is d fact dat she acts as if am forcing her..neva showng any emotnal attachments(i dnt mean sex or romance,personaly,i dnt subscribe to dat being d basis of an ideal relatnshp)on d excuse dat she's nt jst into love tins, besides no man has been able to win her heart....am madly in luv wt dis gal n emotnaly attachd to her so much dat i always see her womb as d future abode of my unborn kids....i ve coped wt her cold atitude for a month n its killing me cos i luv n care so much about her n all i desire is for her to reciprocate my luv cos lettng go of her is d last agenda on my mind now...pls i need advise on how to win her heart cos ve tried all i can and its like pouring water into a basket...thanks in anticipatn of ur positive,wise n mature responses....
Re: My Ordeal..... by Phranciz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Seriously u shldn't force her, tell her to make a choice or u walk away. Love is a 2 way thing and feelings should b @lst 60 - 40 on both sides.
Re: My Ordeal..... by Coefficient(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
You may just be going about trying to impress her in a wrong way. You may just have to change your tactics of dealing with her. Be more attentive and patient with her. Talk to her like you would do your sister. Don't rush.
But again, she might not just be into you. If that's the case, talk a walk and move on. You just haven't found your woman. And remember her being your pastor's daughter doesn't make her holier than other ladies.

I do have a feeling she doesn't feel your vibe or she's pretending. Just change tactics for the next two weeks and make your decision based on your findings.

Good luck!
Re: My Ordeal..... by intelligen(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Pretence?Tnx guys bt one tin ve discoverd is dat she's hard to read..u hardly knw wat's on her mind or wat she wants...besids,frm far,she appeard like a saint..bt coming close,i realised she has a cunning attitude(nt strait4ward most times)bt even at dat..i stil see her as my ideal woman cos she's xtremely inteligent n fun to be with....n i tink i can change dos weakneses besids a perfect lady is yet to be born..
Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2013
How long have you been trying to win her heart? Does she at least "like" you?
Re: My Ordeal..... by intelligen(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Ve been on it for like a month now..yeah,she likes me..n she once said she rili wants it to work bt dat she dosent undastnd herself..
Re: My Ordeal..... by DExplorer1: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Slow down! That girl got scriptures in her head. You just might be the opposite of who she wants. Let it slide or you connect into her plans.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal..... by intelligen(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
I rili luv her gan....
Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2013
intelligen: I rili luv her gan....
Just like everything that love you have for her can fade, and sometime because you love someone is not enuff reason for you guys to be together

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2013
Give her cold attitude for some time.
She knows u're really into her and she's catching fun with your emotions.
Take a step back, bone her, make her want you, she'll come running herself.
Then, let her realise that you don't want to play games with her, you mean business with her, she should open up to you and you guys can take it from there.
Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2013
alutacontinua: Give her cold attitude for some time.
She knows u're really into her and she's catching fun with your emotions.
Take a step back, bone her, make her want you, she'll come running herself.
Then, let her realise that you don't want to play games with her, you mean business with her, she should open up to you and you guys can take it from there.

Remember she's dating a dude for 7 years and also told the Op she wants to be friends though i agree with your points.
Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2013
pc guru:

Remember she's dating a dude for 7 years and also told the Op she wants to be friends though i agree with your points.

You're mistaking this thread for another one.
Although, the 2 cases are similar and the same approach would work for both of them, this is a whole lot easier cos there's no extra baggage. It's just a case of a lady catching fun.
Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2013
pc guru:

lol was sleepy
Re: My Ordeal..... by intelligen(m): 5:12am On Jul 28, 2013
@aluta..tnx,i actualy tried dat once...stopd callng n stayd a bit far frm her,it workd cos she calld me for d first time jst to knw hw i was doing..bt it went bk to same old story d moment i startd givng her atention again....tho lately,she talks2me wt such boldness n confidence wich wasnt d case b4 n i dnt knw wat dat translates to...tnx @pc,ur point makes a whole lot of sense tho u almost derailed..lolz.tnx al d same..
Re: My Ordeal..... by starlightRR(m): 5:41am On Jul 28, 2013
She is just a confused girl with feelings for you and you a desperate guy in a hurry to love a girl....I will advice you cut the pleasing act, give her your real flavor....speak from your heart ( don't say things that only pleases her)
Re: My Ordeal..... by Godson201333(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2013
You are madly in love with her and she is not that into you,Who knows maybe she didn't want to date you but she was like let me say yes and frustrate his life?Don't you know some silly girls are like that?They are not into you and they will say yes but by the time they frustrate your life,Na you go run...wa sa re kabakaba.. grin
Re: My Ordeal..... by dBard: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2013
classic mistake..ur in luv so u r acting out d luv t someone who isnt/ imcapable of reciprocating..
my advice.. Friend Zone her.
yes ur in luv, u ve made that much v.clear, but its time u take a step back. its d typical cycle..u show luv, she doesnt reciprocate, u cool..she ginjahs up, u start showing luv again, she cools.. do u see wat am getting at.
Friend zone her, wen ur wit her kip ur emotions in check. continue d tins u bin doing but wit less freq n fervour n gradually taper them down..tho I agree wit alutacontinuua, dont just stop abruptly, do it gradually..
dont stop once she starts d whole ginjah tin but maintain Status Quo a while till ur sure she has come t terms wit herself whethr she likes u enuff f a rtnship or not n den bf u go back t ur usual 'lovesick' self make it abundantly clear t her u r not playing games n she shouldnt neither..she either commits or walk..
Man Up son.. Dnt Let Anybody play wit ur emotions cool
Re: My Ordeal..... by Ab025(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2013
Guy, I tink u are d problem here.

Wen u go into a r/ship with someone that doesn't luv u, u hav to win her heart and in tryin to win her heart, DONT EVER show a very beautiful gal so much luv.
Do u tink all those luv and care u re showin her nd cryin abt everyday, other guys dnt show her? Then wat makes u different frm those other guys in her eyes?

If u want a veri beautiful gal to fall in luv wit u, most times, it can't be achievd by showin them much luv instead it can mostly be achievd by showin them somethin abt ursef or ur personality that they will fall for.
MAKE HER TRIP FOR U.....I dnt care how u do it, u can make ursef d most handsom and cutest guy she ever know, upgrade ur rep, ur focus, intelligence, even ur smile and grammar, everytin abt ur physiq, just try to make her see somtin in u to admire

And stop all those ur "over-caring" atitude, it looks foolish nd too natural most times in d eyez of a beautiful gal

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal..... by dan9000(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2013
You've seen fine girl now, you dont want to leave her cus she is beautiful. Abegi form activity for 2 weeks if you dont like what you see leave her b4 you'll waste another year. Maybe she is eyeing someone and keeping u as 2nd choice lipsrsealed
Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2013
intelligen: @aluta..tnx,i actualy tried dat once...stopd callng n stayd a bit far frm her,it workd cos she calld me for d first time jst to knw hw i was doing..bt it went bk to same old story d moment i startd givng her atention again....tho lately,she talks2me wt such boldness n confidence wich wasnt d case b4 n i dnt knw wat dat translates to...tnx @pc,ur point makes a whole lot of sense tho u almost derailed..lolz.tnx al d same..
Wasn,t derailing i repliedto a wrong thread.
Re: My Ordeal..... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
@op. Your babe is normal, you just have little work to do, especially becos she's a Pastor's daughter. I believe this is her first relationship, thats why she is acting this way. You just have to teach her that its not a crime to express her feelings,help her understand what relationship is, what you want and listen to what she wants too. I see she's guarding her heart incase you ef up, thats what you see am being cunning. You have to make her trust you,feel free around you. Give her your words and stand by them, make her feel comfortable around you by communicating and insisting on getting a feedback from her. If you want romance and co, let her knw, if you dont want, still let her know, dont assume she knows. Its your relationship not ours.
Its jst a month. Communication will help you both.
Re: My Ordeal..... by intelligen(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
I say a very big "thank u" to evry1 dat has aired deir opinions or advise,i ve rili goten an insight into wat next to do....thanks to all

(1) (Reply)

Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love / Can You Trust Your Partner/Spouse Around Your Friends? / List Of New Tricks Girls Devise To Catch Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.