Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? (1952 Views)

Hilarious Pastor Brought A Man To My Sista Work Place For Marriage / I Had An All Night Fling With My Gurlfriends Elda Sista / I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by baybeetee: 8:41am On May 26, 2006
hey Nairalanders, guess u guys r doin' fyn. thanx 4 visitin' ma topic

Now da thing is, whenever my friends are chatting wiv ma boyfriend, it seem alrite wiv me, but if it's ma sista i jus develop sum kinda Jealousy, i really don't know why. my sis is good and all that and she's not one of those sister's boyfriend snatchers but i jus don't know y. i speak to her boy friend almost everyday and sometimes i sit and think " if i can talk to ma sis's boyfriend everyday, y can't i let her talk to mine?" i'm trying to stop being jealous whenever shez talking to him but seems i can't. i really don't know what to do coz it has to stop. NOW or never.

Nairalanders pls help!!!

Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by Olumide7(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2006
'tsup baybeetee,
do you really trust your sister? or do you really trust your boyfriend? I personally don't know why you jealous when your sister's around your boyfriend. From research, it can only be one of the following reasons. 1) either your boyfriend has shown some kind of interest in your sister that u r still battling to come to terms with OR 2) your sister is more beautiful than you are and you have always had some sort of rivalry with her since you were kids OR 3)you sister is a girl that can get any man she wants OR 4)your sister has shown some interset in your boyfriend. OR 4)plainly because u don't trust your sister.
Whatever the reason maybe, the best way to solve this problem is to know the exact reason why you having the problem and then deal with it. But if there's no reason to your behaviour, I think you should just trust the parties concerned and live with it. Also try to get used to it and believe that nothing can happen between them.
The Love Doctor
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by bluenubian(f): 2:14pm On May 26, 2006
i think its natural, although you're not being fair, but why da heck do u talk to her boyfriend everyday, what do u talk about, hmmm, i don't know what kind of relationship u have with her boyfriend, but sounds wierd, now does she know how u feel about the situation, if she does then it would be up to her to stop talking to your boyfriend so u can be more confortable. u can't control who other people talk to but they should be able to respect your feeling
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by kajad(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2006
Ha Ha ha grin grin grin

This one makes for a good laugh!

I think you should develope more self confidence, if you don't trust your family you won't trust nobody your boyfriend included!

Ha Ha Ha grin grin
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by Busta(f): 2:49pm On May 26, 2006
let it be, sit down and watch

and gurl, she's ur sis and he's ur man, have that behind ur mind. If they wanna be together then hey, u're worth more than that and it wasn't meant to be.

one thing for sure is that "wateva is meant to be will be" and get that tot of ur sis and BF off ur mind.
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by bluenubian(f): 2:52pm On May 26, 2006
hmmmm chei, have u people not watched jerry springer?
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by Busta(f): 3:11pm On May 26, 2006
@ bluenubian

do u really believe Jerry springer? I think its all make believe. some of them are so over-exaggerated don't u think?
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by kimba(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2006
tit for tat: you're talking to her boyfriend, shes talking to yours,

im not saying you peeps should hate one another, but if its the "normal" talk, then, fine,

else, if the definition of "talk" goes beyond formal, then youve gotta open your eyes.

On the other hand, you shouldnt worry about such things, coz it will affect ur relationship in the first place.
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by bluenubian(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2006
Busta,
men, jerry springer is 80% real, believe me cause i know of people that marry their cousins here and the gays on the show, hmm too too funny, as for the other 20% that not jerry's fault, people do lie jus to be on tv. u dont have to watch the springer show to know this things exist jus type whatever u want on google and it 'll bring it up.

Exampe: type "donkey show" and see what comes up. shocked shocked
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by eveseh(f): 4:43pm On May 28, 2006
and what's rhanna pic doing over there?
Re: Sista Jealousy: What Do I Do? by lunafish(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2006
Stop talking to her boyfriend.

Draw those boundaries because as a sister (I know from experience) you have to be the one who watches her boyfriend and make sure he doesn't hurt her. Don't be too amicable to him because if they split, you will be insulting him and comforting your sister.

Singling rivalry is instinctual however If you've seen Blood Sisters you'll know to keep boyfriends away from your sister.

(1) (Reply)

Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment / Falling In Love Or Staying Single? / How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.