Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Petition To Bring NubianQ Back! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Petition To Bring NubianQ Back! (1378 Views)

If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? / How To Bring A SHY Guy Out Of His Shell / As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Petition To Bring NubianQ Back! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 31, 2008
the day nubainq, vivaladiva and kliplemet stop posting on nairaland then my days on nairaland will be numbered. i may not subscribe to some of the things they do or say but i sure do like read their posts for laughs.
Re: Petition To Bring NubianQ Back! by NubianQ(f): 8:35pm On May 31, 2008
OMO IBO:

the day nubainq, vivaladiva and kliplemet stop posting on nairaland then my days on nairaland will be numbered. i may not subscribe to some of the things they do or say but i sure do like read their posts for laughs.

my dear, i cant get enough of you either grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Complete Guide Of Laying A Girl / Lady Bath In Hot Oil For Breaking Up With A Guy / oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.