Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic (4739 Views)

How Can I Bring This Lady Back / How Do We Bring This Long Distance Love Together? / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by idumuose(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
[size=14pt] Will You Allow your wife to hire this girl whose Picture is shown below as a househelp in your home? [/size]

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Mtcheewww(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^^ Yuck! sad

That bôôty needs a house help grin

1 Like

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
The question is "which sane woman will employ this girl as a househelp?"
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by pasqal09: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
That's Ass should be checked for Ebola!

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Gflat: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Demmit...that behind sucks
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Feranmicharles(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Very well... She can bring her in so far she's okay with it
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by pasqal09: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Feranmicharles: Very well... She can bring her in so far she's okay with it
Bros, I de suspect u
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by clubone05: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
South African. ..seen madder butts...

Not a butt person sha.
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Feranmicharles(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
pasqal09:
Bros, I de suspect u
cheesy grin loiza,na so nah if my wife bring such girl her(wife) butt would be bigger than that
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by pasqal09: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
clubone05: South African. ..seen madder butts...

Not a butt person sha.
You a titty person?
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by jnrbayano(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
House help or help house?

I dey craze?
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by pasqal09: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dudes like redbenson or andyblaze will like this
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
This definitely is some sort of deformity. She needs surgery, doesn't look attractive at all.
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by princessayesha(f): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Not a Good idea
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by infogenius(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Y not?
what is the idea?

The problem is that my wife will
not even consider her talk less
of engaging her services even if
her services were to be free.
lol
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Houseofglam7(f): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
That doesn't look attractive at all.

1 Like

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
princessayesha: Not a Good idea
realy? cool
realy?

2 Likes

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
NEVER!!!....A sensible husband will even reject her at first sight.

1 Like

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest: NEVER!!!....A sensible husband will even reject her at first sight.
What's wrong there

1 Like

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Too big.

But @$$ is the deal.

Shout out to all ladies with a$$e$.

1 Like

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
bykebyke:
What's wrong there

Ha!!....That butt....That's what's wrong.

1 Like

Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by clubone05: 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
pasqal09:
You a titty person?

i am a brain person. .
But bosoms come close second. grin
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Lovebond34(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
ewwww...default...dat behind z jst shapeless...d fin jst dey anyaaw...mtcheeew
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by omoelu1(m): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2014
not even attractive at all
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by baralatie(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2014
Houseofglam7: That doesn't look attractive at all.
leave that turn us men!
we know what to do with it!
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by pasqal09: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2014
clubone05:

i am a brain person. .
But bosoms come close second. grin
Bro, u can't Bleep a brain naa
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2014
pasqal09: Dudes like redbenson or andyblaze will like this

Wetin my name dey do here?

Meanwhile, that butty wouldnt be bad serving as my breakfast every morning.
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2014

Hmmm, sweet looking, charming and homely princess. How u dey?
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by princessayesha(f): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2014
RedBenson:

Hmmm, sweet looking, charming and homely princess. How u dey?
Am fine thanks
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by publicenemy(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2014
Flee from temptation.

If my wfe is my dream wife,i wont mind cos she wont tempt me.

but if my wife is not my dream wife my answer will be no,cos i could be tempted.
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
princessayesha:
Am fine thanks

U wlcm dear. I don follow u be dat. Just follow me back.
Re: As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2014

(1) (Reply)

How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud / Man Tattoos A Horse On His Hood(photos, 18+) / How Many Sex Partners Do You Have Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.