Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! (1430 Views)

Share Ur View On Dis. Please. / To Only Girls Pls Answer Dis 4me / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by chiboy1928(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
I have been dating dis lady for close to 7months nw we are best of friends and we both love eachorda so much though we have fr eachorda she is in the north and in the west.but I notice she started misbehavin if we have issues or she provoke she would want me to apologize to her wich I always did and we get back 2geta so afta some Time she stop callin me dose pet name she do call me,she start tellin me she don't love me anymore,dat can I see that she don't love me,somtimes if I call her she will put my fone on number busy,somtimes she will reject my call,but wen we were having issue if I don't call her for 2days she will call me to know wat d problem why did I abandon her and I will call her back.then wen we were datin in gud terms she send me a lot of naked pix to me,I always make sure I call her everyday but nw I notice she start misbehaving am just confused most of her friends I talk to have advise me to give her space,so she neva tell me if she is datin any1 all she do tell me is she doesn't want any man dat she doesn't love me anymore since we had dis issue between us I dnt knw if I should give her space or stay on my own pls ur advice is needed tanks.
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by patrkq(m): 1:38am On Jul 28, 2013
Fork mehn, dis write up is so poor.. Gosh!!
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by Shenero(m): 2:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Mehn....y dis phucking write up?give'er space
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by daisyella: 4:13am On Jul 28, 2013
Poor write up first of all, and uhhhm... If she doesn't love u again, u free her na, na by force undecided
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2013
OP i had to copy all this ish u typed to google translate to translate from swahili to english.....dawmmmmmm

anyways if what i read is what u were sayin, i'd advice u let her be. I'm sure one of the aboki's up north is firing her punnnny with burantashi and the feelin is way off this world, and with people like Sen. Yerima around the corner, age is not a factor.
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by jhydebaba(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2013
OP, u really need to take a break and focus more on your English classes. Take it more serious, ok?

if I call her she will put my fone on number busy
Like seriously cheesy
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Abeg make person translate
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by chiboy1928(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hmmm kk
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by pri3stess(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
English por favor?
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by kenjudy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lmao!!!!!! NLDRS una no go kill me ooo! Chai!!! Chineke abiama! See killing of english for here ooo! O boy, if I be dat girl, I for don dislove u since! 7months sef too much. U dey madt?! Wit such grammer who no go change mind? Abegi oya go carry ur macmillan read sharperly!
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Mehn, wat are u sayin,cos i can barely understand wat u r writing
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 31, 2013
kenjudy: Lmao!!!!!! NLDRS una no go kill me ooo! Chai!!! Chineke abiama! See killing of english for here ooo! O boy, if I be dat girl, I for don dislove u since! 7months sef too much. U dey madt?! Wit such grammer who no go change mind? Abegi oya go carry ur macmillan read sharperly!

dis got me laffing.....hahahahahahahahaha
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by andyanders: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2013
chiboy1928: I have been dating dis lady for close to 7months nw we are best of friends and we both love eachorda so much though we have fr eachorda she is in the north and in the west.but I notice she started misbehavin if we have issues or she provoke she would want me to apologize to her wich I always did and we get back 2geta so afta some Time she stop callin me dose pet name she do call me,she start tellin me she don't love me anymore,dat can I see that she don't love me,somtimes if I call her she will put my fone on number busy,somtimes she will reject my call,but wen we were having issue if I don't call her for 2days she will call me to know wat d problem why did I abandon her and I will call her back.then wen we were datin in gud terms she send me a lot of naked pix to me,I always make sure I call her everyday but nw I notice she start misbehaving am just confused most of her friends I talk to have advise me to give her space,so she neva tell me if she is datin any1 all she do tell me is she doesn't want any man dat she doesn't love me anymore since we had dis issue between us I dnt knw if I should give her space or stay on my own pls ur advice is needed tanks.

Just post or send her unclad pictures to me so that I can advise her to luv you. I will check if she is ok in order to advise you either to proceed or to back off.
Re: what kind of love is dis please read 4me!!! by Exponental(m): 7:44am On Jul 31, 2013
Her heart is somewhere else.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Beauty, Monalisa Chinda Ties The Knot With Actor Joseph Benjamin / If Not For The Love I Have For Her / A Confused/brokenhearted Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.