Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

A Confused/brokenhearted Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Confused/brokenhearted Guy (1435 Views)

Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow / I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Never knew it will be this hard to let go of someone you truely love until now. Sometimes i just wish to turn back the wheels of time.
My name is 'John kris iroh'. A graduate of Human Resource mgt. Absu. This is my story:

I met a girl through a social network(2go) in 2010 when i was in 100lv,her name was grace and we started dating.
In the year 2012 during the last ASUU strike i went bizzare. During the strike i met another girl named Tessy, and because grace was into sex and romance that much, i thought tessy was the best for me.

It was on a cool friday evenning when i picked up my phone and call grace, told her i couldn't continue with the relationship. She asked why and begged still i gave a flawless reason.
She told me to reconsider so we will work on our faults and she's ready to change, but still i disagreed. Few of my friends called me on phone,telling me to make a better choice but i ignored them.

After the ASUU strike ended and school resumed i came in contact with grace and my reasoning changed. I apologied and told her lets go back to how we were before(after realizing that it wasn't the sex that glued me to her).
Meanwhile,when we had issues a guy was asking her out and even telling her he intend getting married to her, of which she later told me about but gave me assurance that its nothing important.

She started visiting the guy and the guy was sending her money also.
On a weekend,she travelled with the guy for a wedding in enugu and when they came back i received the first heartbreaking news; she told me she was high and had sex with the guy.
I was dumbfounded for i knew my worst nightmare is fast becoming a reality.

On saturday 29th of nov 2014 was the guy's elder sister's wedding of which grace went on friday to assist them in preparation. Since then i haven't set my eyes on her, even on birthday(dec 1st) we only talked on phone,she didn't even bother to see me.

Although,we still do the normal boyfriend and girlfriend thingy(kiss,romance,sex,etc) whenever we are together,still i'm far from being happy nor satisfied.

I'm confused.
I need advise.
Have i lost out?
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by iceberylin(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2014
You only talk on phone undecided

How come you kiss angry
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
iceberylin:
You only talk on phone undecided

How come you kiss angry

meant,we normally do d kissing thing when we r together . . .we hv only talked on phone since friday and even on her birthday she didn't even bother to see me.
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Elcemento(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
SMH...OP, no comment.I dey find customers for my business.

CHECK MY PROFILE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2014
my beloved, forget about her.
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Elcemento:
SMH...OP, no comment.I dey find customers for my business.

CHECK MY PROFILE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! undecided undecided undecided

Why did you say that?
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your 'girlfriend' has moved on. From your story, it is safe to think the other guy is more sucessful and ready to settle down with her sometime soon. And about what happened between them when she was 'high', do you think it won't happen again while she's spending the weekend with him? And that sh'it about nothing going on between them, do you sincerely believe it?

1 Like

Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Amazondepth(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2014
Dey worry about woman wey no b ur wife?u no get work
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Elcemento(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Why did i say what?
brito:

Why did you say that?
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2014
Elcemento:
Why did i say what?

smh
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by REB3L(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Elcemento(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy...i just pity the OP ni.
brito:

smh
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2014
Elcemento:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...i just pity the OP ni.

ok, if I want to buy from you , how can I get it
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Elcemento(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2014
It depends on the number of bags and location.The minimum is 300bags if you are in lagos.
brito:

ok, if I want to buy from you , how can I get it
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by kozaic(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Nl..

Telling lies since 200AD
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by franzis(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Linqsz:
Never knew it will be this hard to let go of someone you truely love until now. Sometimes i just wish to turn back the wheels of time.
My name is 'John kris iroh'. A graduate of Human Resource mgt. Absu. This is my story:

I met a girl through a social network(2go) in 2010 when i was in 100lv,her name was grace and we started dating.
In the year 2012 during the last ASUU strike i went bizzare. During the strike i met another girl named Tessy, and because grace was into sex and romance that much, i thought tessy was the best for me.

It was on a cool friday evenning when i picked up my phone and call chioma, told her i couldn't continue with the relationship. She asked why and begged still i gave a flawless reason.
She told me to reconsider so we will work on our faults and she's ready to change, but still i disagreed. Few of my friends called me on phone,telling me to make a better choice but i ignored them.

After the ASUU strike ended and school resumed i came in contact with grace and my reasoning changed. I apologied and told her lets go back to how we were before(after realizing that it wasn't the sex that glued me to her).
Meanwhile,when we had issues a guy was asking her out and even telling her he intend getting married to her, of which she later told me about but gave me assurance that its nothing important.

She started visiting the guy and the guy was sending her money also.
On a weekend,she travelled with the guy for a wedding in enugu and when they came back i received the first heartbreaking news; she told me she was high and had sex with the guy.
I was dumbfounded for i knew my worst nightmare is fast becoming a reality.

On saturday 29th of nov 2014 was the guy's elder sister's wedding of which grace went on friday to assist them in preparation. Since then i haven't set my eyes on her, even on birthday(dec 1st) we only talked on phone,she didn't even bother to see me.

Although,we still do the normal boyfriend and girlfriend thingy(kiss,romance,sex,etc) whenever we are together,still i'm far from being happy nor satisfied.

I'm confused.
I need advise.
Have i lost out?
who is chioma again.... Thought it was just grace and tessy
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Elcemento:
It depends on the number of bags and location.The minimum is 300bags if you are in lagos.

kk
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Elcemento(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Are you interested?
brito:

kk
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2014
franzis:
who is chioma again.... Thought it was just grace and tessy

sorry abt dat bro. .did a change of name grace inplace of chioma
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2014
kozaic:
Nl..

Telling lies since 200AD

it's a tru story babe. .buh d names and skul were changed.
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your 'girlfriend' has moved on. From your story, it is safe to think the other guy is more sucessful and ready to settle down with her sometime soon. And about what happened between them when she was 'high', do you think it won't happen again while she's spending the weekend with him? And that sh'it about nothing going on between them, do you sincerely believe it?

gues i'm just finding it hard to accept the obvious.
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by kozaic(f): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2014
Linqsz:

Wat d name of d school?
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by StPete: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2014
So where did you leave Tessy in all of this? U want to eat ur cake and have it ba? angry
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by ukukaegbu(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Linqsz:

Then I take it the real name is Chioma. In your haste you included the real name.

You berra edit the post before Chioma starts accusing you of taking her matter to the public.
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
StPete:
So where did you leave Tessy in all of this? U want to eat ur cake and have it ba? angry

not like that. Gues i was only attracted to tessy sexually.
Re: A Confused/brokenhearted Guy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
kozaic:

Wat d name of d school?

babe chill,skul name is being withheld joor!

ukukaegbu:

Then I take it the real name is Chioma. In your haste you included the real name.

You berra edit the post before Chioma starts accusing you of taking her matter to the public.

just did dat. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Nigerian men you ought to know a Must Read!! / Important Tips For All Ladies / Guys I Want To Ask A Question Oooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.