Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Need Your Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advise (1583 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise by eldee(m): 4:41am On May 29, 2008
savanaha:

Nothing worth planning is ever too far away. We don't plan to fail we just fail to plan.
About wearing Nigerian colors love does not die when one falls short.
It sucks though that we can't go to SA, well am not going my friends can if they want to but we had all planned to go as a graduation treat to ourselves. Hatred sucks, shit.
Err. . .ok, no need to start a speech on patriotism cheesy
What I meant was, there's still the World Cup Qualifiers, The 2010 Nations' Cup and the Euros before the World Cup
You should consider getting your outfit ready for 'em ones cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advise by savanaha: 4:52am On May 29, 2008
eldee:

Err. . .ok, no need to start a speech on patriotism cheesy
What I meant was, there's still the World Cup Qualifiers, The 2010 Nations' Cup and the Euros before the World Cup
You should consider getting your outfit ready for 'em ones cheesy
Nigeria call obey grin grin grin

I will support them even if they don't qualify but hopefully they do. The only time I cry is when we don't qualify cry cry cry
But tomorrow, tomorrow bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow will be a better day as long as there is the world cup I always say.
Re: I Need Your Advise by cixluv(f): 5:51am On May 29, 2008
@ posts

boring
Re: I Need Your Advise by chealsea2: 6:54am On May 29, 2008
Na na den don turn this place to sports forum

ANY HOW SHA FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL ROCKS (OMO CHELSEA/ LA LAKERS ni )
grin grin grin

Re: I Need Your Advise by Suntemi(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2008
Y re u guyz like this? Person ask una advice and all una could think about is to come up
with issue of sport. Oga lare yin o

Chelsea 1, I dont really think u sef need advice cos if u do U no go think about sport now. Anyway make I talk wetin me think sha.

See, When we Human are affected with this virus call Love we do act very funny, My big bro., once seek my advice on a similar issue and all I could tell him then what dat; He should go on with the girl on the ground that no matter what the boy I mean the son of this wife to be does, He should never call him a bastard. And also he should to ready to take responsibilities as the father of the boy all the days of his life dat if the boy is to live with them. But if this task is to big for him, he should call it quit. But he should remember that most ladies wouldn't bother telling him the truth. That day I ended the issue by telling that 'this is just an advice and I'm not even asking him to take to my advice cos I wouldn't like to be held responsible for any outcome'.

So Chelsea 1, thats just all I can tell u. Up Chelsea anyway!!!
Re: I Need Your Advise by buzyDiva(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2008
@poster,

child or no child . . its either u love her or u don't.
Re: I Need Your Advise by seadice(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2008
my guy u want advice, i will be blunt with u- whether ur friend sleep[s with her behind u and u later found out bros it doesnt change the way u feel for her. so i will advice u to stop gotting confused and go ahead, u still love her- her having a baby doesnt change the way u felt for her or the way u are feeling for her, and is either u love her or u dont.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Can U Tolerate / Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. / Office Nonsence Things With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.