Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,134 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Office Nonsence Things With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Nonsence Things With Ladies (1582 Views)

See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Romantic...white...men..nonsence / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by seniormallam(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2013
Some ladies were just engaged by my office yesterday and that same yesterday two among them was given a ride by different coleague and they came back today with some self explanatory pix that they actually do-the-do, damn it,
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by greedie1(f): 1:30pm On May 28, 2013
they gonna be promoted soon lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2013
Nawa oooo, so fast?
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Mynd44: 2:28pm On May 28, 2013
They were employed for the comfort of the employees na
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2013
wtf? i don't gerrit. wot u saying son? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Gudintent: 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
Lol @ do-the-do

Me thought they went for a poop

Oh well cheap is as cheap gets

Seems their interview took the same form

You should not have to wait long for your turn undecided
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Dopefiend(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2013
Whr do u work? Are u the gateman? What kinda english art thou spoketh? And why the "damn it" ? U wishing it ws u ryt? grin
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by legzydaboss(m): 12:57am On May 29, 2013
Dopefiend: Whr do u work? Are u the gateman? What kinda english art thou spoketh? And why the "damn it" ? U wishing it ws u ryt? grin

Hahaha
i guess u're right abt d damn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Nobody: 1:04am On May 29, 2013
oga,e clear say na office of gateman u dey occupy.oh boy ya english is bloodier dan hell cud n't even decipher ur english.
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Forzap: 2:05am On May 29, 2013
seniormallam: Some ladies were just engaged by my office yesterday and that same yesterday two among them was given a ride by different coleague and they came back today with some self explanatory pix that they actually do-the-do, damn it,

so?ogbeni wetin concern u?abi u bin dey eye d gals b4?u beta up ur game make u sef 'do-the-do'*dont dull*
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by numericalguy(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2013
OP, go and buy a car na, so that you can also give them a ride like your colleagues did and you can get to do-the-do.
Make sure you post your own self explanatory pix on NL sha.
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Nobody: 11:31am On May 29, 2013
grin grin lol the comments thou
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by Dygeasy(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2013
Ninejaywon: oga,e clear say na office of gateman u dey occupy.oh boy ya english is bloodier dan hell cud n't even decipher ur english.
choi fa! Where is the place of a mallam in an organization?
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2013
Dnt mind the people abusing u jare. Jes help me get d phone numbers or BB pins of those girls. Ok? I dey ur side, i no follow say na gateman u dey do o.
Re: Office Nonsence Things With Ladies by 25omega(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2013
If they got the ride from the right people, they will be your supervisor soon grin

or if they are just whores, then you should get in line to get your share grin

(1) (Reply)

Friendship / The 4 Categories Of Girls The Guys Date / 10 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Vaagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.