Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

10 True Facts About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 True Facts About Guys (1886 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 True Facts About Guys by ganase2: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2013
Are you a guy? Then this is most certainly true about you:

* Guys gossip too, not true? Okay,what do you call a guy talking about his girlfriend's money-demanding habit with his friends? Gist? LoL.

* Short guys love tall girls. Naturally, humans just naturally love what they do not have. Therefore, one can not really question this nature of short guys. I guess they look forward to procreating kids who are neither too short nor too tall in future. Good life assurance measures there!

* Guys are naturally jealous; they hate competition. Try not to compare him with an ex to
his face or you will be saying the very last goodbye. As much as he loves you to roll with his pals like they are yours, try not to make him jealous for once, he mistrusts you once and that's it.

*Guys are moved by what they see. Ladies, out of sight might means out of mind. Never let your good looks and awesome personality be out of his perceptual reach... else!

* Every guy has an element of pride in them. It doesn't matter what his peculiar nature or nurture is like, they just love to be the 'oga at the top' at all times.

* Guys have large egos.Woman be careful not to hurt his ego and at the same time, try not to be the foot-mat he brushes up on. Easy does it.

* A Guy's first love is money, lots of it. After money, other 'loves' can come next. I trust Nigerian girls, it's either he loves money and has lots of it or nothing!

* After money, its cars and gadgets. A friend will say, from age 8, men do not change. They prefer cars and gadgets to love and serendipity sometimes just as they preferred toys and football fields to one-happy-family moments. Just like one other friend will say, it is difficult to convince a monkey that strawberry is sweeter than banana.

* When a guy sincerely loves a lady, he loves stubbornly.

* Guys love sports. Be it football, basketball, hockey, or bowling, they simply have a thing for games. It's an added advantage for ladies who love sports just as their sweethearts, it gives couples a sense of connection.

Well, the above is definitely dependent on individual differences, but a random sampling of average guys leave you with these facts. If you disagree, then you must be well above (or below...?) average!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/True-facts-about-guys.html

Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2013
This Is 100% Stark Opinions, not even an inch towards been called 'FACTS'
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Bigcake: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo: This Is 100% Stark Opinions, not even an inch towards been called 'FACTS'
If dis r not facts den u r a gay.

1 Like

Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Enegod(m): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2013
Bigcake: If dis r not facts den u r a gay.

Must u divulge to the world that u parade a daft Logic?

So all guys' mindset are placed on money? All guys love Sports? Guys are moved by what they see? Said who? What an obsolete enviscerated notion!

Dont give me a reason to think the money spent on ur formal education would have gone a long way buying condoms to avoid ur conception.

1 Like

Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

So all guys' mindset are placed on money? All guys love Sports? Guys are moved by what they see? Said who? What an obsolete enviscerated notion!

Dont give me a reason to think the money spent on ur formal education would have gone a long way buying condoms to avoid ur conception.
Oh My!!!
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by xynerise: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
And what is Jim Iyke portraying ? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

I used to think I am a bit blunt. Now I know I am extremely polite. All hope is yet not lost oo! Well, on point bro.
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
tpacalipse: I used to think I am a bit blunt. Now I know I am extremely polite. All hope is yet not lost oo! Well, on point bro.

Lol
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Ruq: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
xynerise: And what is Jim Iyke portraying ? undecided

My point. Am like what dafuq is his pic doing there ? Representing Douche bag Nation?
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by sizzlezNBT(f): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

Dont give me a reason to think the money spent on ur formal education would have gone a long way buying condoms to avoid ur conception.[/font][/color]
haba dt wz mean na! Kk nt all d facts r tru sha
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

Lol
Lolz.
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Cashio(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
So na jim iyke u dey take compare amongst guys...use a pastor and u get totally different facts.
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo: This Is 100% Stark Opinions, not even an inch towards been called 'FACTS'

*recognizes keyword, exits thread, exits nairaland, goes to watch game of thrones* why thank you!
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by johnstar(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Wetn come concern jim iyke 4 dis mata nw undecided
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by dBard: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

kai..BRUTALITY grin grin cheesy

See chidi lloyd tins tongue
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
El Guapo:

Intellect arguing with non-intellect trust me El Guapo its a lost cause, some people's comprehension level is quite limited.
Re: 10 True Facts About Guys by Mynd44: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2013
Dang!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Charm A Girl And Flatter Her Into Liking You / Four Habits That May Hinder A Lady From Getting Married. / Ladies If You Were To Be One Of The Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.