Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Story: Seduction - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Seduction (27903 Views)

Seduction In The Church / The Subtle Art Of Seduction / Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Seduction by Gideonmi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Guy hw far yhu nw.? I don dey provoke oo!
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gideonmi: Guy hw far yhu nw.? I don dey provoke oo!
abeg bros no provoke o
Re: Story: Seduction by Daniel2802(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
I got ur back.
Re: Story: Seduction by aprilwise(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
I was on track with ur story from d beginning but I lost my way cos of d delay in updating but am now back on track. Dis truth nd dare game na wonderful game I go play am some day. More ink to ur pen
Re: Story: Seduction by Kingso23: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
... 'sadol boy, see gobe,' peter's question hitted me like a bag of blow nd i was thinking of d best lie i cn use 2 bail myself out f d tight corner i ws squized into by peter let me fink vry well b4 submiting a reply cos i determined 2 remain @ d top f dz game... undecided... ... 'sadol boy, see gobe,' peter's question hitted me like a bag of blow nd i was thinking of d best lie i cn use 2 bail myself out f d tight corner i ws squized into by peter let me fink vry well b4 submiting a reply cos i determined 2 remain @ d top f dz game... undecided... ...
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Jack rolled his eyes around the table carelessly until they fell on Linda. Her heart was thumping against her chest violently. She was certain he was going to call her name but it was the aftermath that worried her. Was it going to arouse Tom's suspicion? He could even begin to see what he had always failed to see,like the time he walked on them in the room.
Though she had her worries,she was glad he would chose her instead of Anne. Then he broke her heart.
'i would say Anne'
She thought she hadn't heard him well. Peter helped her out.
'you said what Jack?'
'i would chose Anne bro. No offense though.'
'none taken' Peter smiled bitterly. 'who wouldn't chose her? I just hope i can keep her'
'it has been a long day guys. Let's call it a rap' Linda said and rushed out of the room before anyone could say something.
That night,she cried softly before she slept. She felt not good enough for anyone,no thanks to Jack. Some new feelings for him had creeped into her heart. It felt like hate.
Re: Story: Seduction by bestcindy(f): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
U re 2 slow plz...
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2013
There was a knock on their bedroom door quite early in the morning. The knock was gentle but continuous. It woke Linda. She checked to see if Tom was awake,he wasn't. She hesistated for a while,then she got up and opened the door.
'what?' she snapped. 'you couldn't help but disturb our peace'
'huh?' Jack had that look that said;what the hell are you talking about?
'what are you doing here? It's barely 6am' she was frowning like she would at an invader. She noticed he was all dressed. Why would someone be dressed this early in the morning especially when the someone was Jack. He was a lazy bag of bones.
'obviously am standing in front of your room' he scowled at her.
She rolled her eyes at him. He still had the guts to make sarcastic remarks at her. She felt like slapping him but shook off the thought.
'what do you want here?' there was war in her eyes. Jack got the story.
'you are angry' he was now smiling. 'perfect'
Linda felt the sting in her heart. He didn't even care if he had hurt her or not. Now she felt the slap wouldn't suffice,she needed a gun.
'anyway,i wanted to let you guys know that i am going on a little trip'
'who cares?'
'you do' he grinned and tried to touch her chin but she stopped his hands mid air. 'Anne is coming with me too'
'what?' she said that for many reasons. ' are you crazy? Where are you taking her to?'
'That's for me to know and you to dash dash dash' he turned his back to leave.
'Jack' she called gently.
'yes linda?'
'Today is her rehersal dinner' there was genuine concern in her voice.
'i know' he said coldly and left.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2013
bestcindy: U re 2 slow plz...
m sori
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2013
'Tom... Tom' Linda called huskily as she crawled to his side.
He opened his eyes to see his wife's face a few distance away from his. He smiled and thanked God for the gift of beauty.
'Goodmorning beautiful'
she returned the smile. Each time she hear him say things like that,it melted her heart and he knew it. She loved compliments a lot.
'Goodmorning' she remembered why she had woken him up. 'Tom,you should call Jack'
'why?' he was still in the process of removing the grumpiness from sleeping.
'he went out very early this morning'
Tom smiled,
'he does that sometimes' he touched her chin. 'Don't worry. He's probably gone on one of those promiscious adventure'
Linda's eyes brightened but not in a good way.
'am not worried about Jack.... I mean he can take care of himself. But he took Anne with him.'
'what! Is he crazy?'
'that's what i said' she relaxed her head on the pillow.
'well,let's not fret much. They would be back before the day runs out.'
She didn't believe he just said that. He was such a fish with a calamity of a memory.
'Today is her rehersal dinner' she chided.
'o boy! What are we going to do now?'
'we? He's your brother'
'and she's your ex's fiancee' he winked.
'touche'
She heard Peter call her name from downstairs. She looked at Tom,he was smiling.
'what on earth are we going to tell him?'
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wow! This last episode was totally... off the hook.
Thumbs up.
Re: Story: Seduction by DzTzl(f): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
m ffng alrdy o! pls update asap! fnks
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
'Have you seen Anne?' Peter tried not to look worried. He x-rayed the surrounding for any sign of Anne but she was no where near the area.
'i haven't,why?' Linda feigned ignorance. Tom was doing a bad job at complimenting her effort.
'i can't find her' peter shrugged. Three wrinkles appeared on his forehead. The statement triggered a memory in Linda. She remembered the morning she had search for Tom. She could relate with how peter was presently feeling despite his trying to appear not worried,the wrinkles sold him out.
'Have you tried her cell?' Tom asked hastily. The pretense was killing him.
'i have'
'and?'
'she isn't answering' he slumped on the couch. 'God....'
Linda cursed Jack under her breathe. He had come to torment them. To her,he was definitely not the angel he appeared to be. He was a demon sent by lucifer himself from the bottom of hades. Part of her blamed herself for the current situation. If she had not insisted that peter could stay with them when he was in town for the wedding,Anne wouldn't have met with Jack. He had a way of getting under anyone's skin.
She stared pitifully at peter from where he sat,then she heard his phone ring. He rushed at it and practically slammed it on his ears.
'where the hell are you?' he bellowed into the receiver,hinting that it was Anne. 'you are where? With Jack?' he shot a look at Linda who deftly dodged his eyes as she gave her husband the look that said; what kind of creature is your brother?
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
follow this story: HOPE AND THE
ISLAND OF GREATNESS...answer
questions based on d story nd win lil lil
prizes : www.nairaland.com/1224953/
hope-island-greatness-fiction-allegory
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
'she's with Jack' Peter said with an irritating tone as he dropped his phone. The room fell silent. He looked from wife to husband and back to wife,not a word came from their mouths. 'what is she doing with Jack?' his voice got louder. 'for Godsake our rehersal dinner is in three hours'
His eyes were still fixed on Linda and she knew she had to speak now or risk getting shot.
'maybe they went to get something for the dinner' she said. He shot her a dirty look. More than what was needed for the rehersal had since been procured so he could think of nothing that Anne had possibly gone to purchase. Linda got the gist. 'or perhaps she's feeling jittery'
'jittery? It's not the wedding day!'
It was her cue to keep quiet. Tom who had been mute knew he had to step in.
'i think Linda is right. Wedding or rehersal,it doesn't matter. Maybe reality is dawning on Anne and she now sees that she is getting married. Don't fret man,it happened to Linda too'
'she did?' Peter asked curiously.
'i did?' Linda asked inaudibly.
'yes she did. I think ours was even more worrisome. It was our wedding day.' Tom smiled like he reminisced the event. 'she arrived the church about an hour late. She was so scared.' Linda's jaw dropped opened. Peter laughed out loud. 'don't worry man,she would come around' Tom reassured peter who shook his head and headed inside.
'phew!..' Tom sighed. 'missled averted.'
Linda rolled her eyes at him.
'you had to lie didn't you? I was at the church thirty minutes before the wedding'
'duh' Tom shrugged 'would you rather i told him that his wife to be had gone out with a man who's forte is to bring out the infidelity in ladies?'
'nope' She stucked out her tongue.
'that's what i thought' Tom smiled at himself. He had saved the day
Re: Story: Seduction by beckyomas(f): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Gee! Where did everybody go?
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2013
beckyomas: Gee! Where did everybody go?

Away
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
beckyomas: Gee! Where did everybody go?
brb
Re: Story: Seduction by Mario1983(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
d story is interesting buy your update to short and it takes away the fun
Re: Story: Seduction by beckyomas(f): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Mario1983: d story is interesting buy your update to short and it takes away the fun
And so very slow, today is d 4th day after he last updated. Na wah. Everybody don run finish
Re: Story: Seduction by Sophiatabitha(f): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2013
#Rides in on a keke#

No new update

#runs after keke# Wait 4 me.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
Jack arrived with Anne in time for the rehersals. They sold Tom's excuse to Peter and he totally bought it. Linda was suspicious of the entire event and suspected her husband to be somehow involved in it all but she had no solid grounds and so she let it slid.
Wedding day came and it was a blast. Linda was surprised at how she could get so obsessed with the preparations. For some unfathomable reasons,she wanted Peter and Anne to have a great wedding. Perhaps,she felt she owed him. She laughed at the irony of watching her former boy friend dance with a very pretty girl who was now his wife,at the reception. Seeing a new couple made her appreciate her marriage a little more. She watch her husband chat cheerfully with friends,his smile was so lively that it carried a large amount of grace with him. She chosed to forgive his trespasses that instant. Part of her didn't blame him. She knew how lust could get the better of someone. She played her lllegal episodes with Jack in her head and thanked God she didn't do her flesh bidding.
After what could pass for a long day,Linda finally headed home. Tom had ran off scurriedly in the name of meeting a friend so Linda was left to drive herself home. On her way,she decided to dial his phone to check if he was home yet. The phone rang on the other side and stopped. She dialled again,this time it was answered but it wasn't Tom. It seemed to her like it was unknown to the receiver. She could hear some background voices and what seemed like a lady on tv but she couldn't figure Tom's voice. She increased the automobile speed and was home in the next fifteen minutes. His car was in the compound which gave her a little relief. The main door was opened so she walked in peacefully and relaxed,until she saw Tom on the couch. He was tickling a lady. The lady looked incredibly familiar and linda couldnt figure out where she knew her initially then she remember. She was the lady Linda had seen in the restaurant with Tom...
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Am sori i hv been updating like a snail. I tink i had the *writersblock* or i was just being lazy. After this story i will try having a manuscript b4 posting a story on nairaland. I would try to finish this one ASAP. Tnx y'all...
Re: Story: Seduction by Kslib(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
What? Tom na mad man oo.. lol..
.. Diamond,nice one but you hardly update.. Good work sha..
All izz well!
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib: What? Tom na mad man oo.. lol..
.. Diamond,nice one but you hardly update.. Good work sha..
All izz well!
tnx boss. U r too much
Re: Story: Seduction by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
THE RUNAWAY WRITER RETURNS.
Welcome back, diamondwriter.
I hope your subsequent updates will be timely.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chiamaka01: THE RUNAWAY WRITER RETURNS.
Welcome back, diamondwriter.
I hope your subsequent updates will be timely.
i hope so too
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
Without thinking,she turned back abruptly and darted outside. The sound from her movement must have alerted Tom of her presence as her called at her but she ignored. She unlocked her car,stepped into the drivers sit and drove off without having a destination in mind.
Few metres from her house she heard her phone ring. She checked the name,it was Tom calling. She waited till the ringing stopped and switched off the phone.
As she drove aimlessing,she sobbed. She felt like a fool for thinking an infidel man would change so easily. She felt pain as the thought of Tom with another lady made her feel less of a woman.
She forced her mind to rid itself of Tom for a moment. She had to figure out where to go to. She thought of calling Anne or peter but dismissed it. She didn't want to crash their honeymoon. Jack wasn't an option. For all she knew,he was just as,or worse than his brother. He was bad news for her. She had no where else to go to. There was no really close friend she could call.
She halted at the front of a hotel
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
As she stepped out in front of Roo's hotel and suite she could hear the buzz of music. Apparently,a big party was going on somewhere around the compound. She deferred her conscience and walked through the sliding doors that led striaght to the reception.
The receptionist was a pretty blonde girl who was probably in her late twenties. She was barely ten metres away from the counter when a man hurriedly worked from adjacent her and jumped in front of her.
She felt the urge to challenge him but resisted it. After almost five minutes he was done with the receptionist. He turned back faced Linda smiling,he apologized.
'am so sorry for that,it was urgent'
'i bet it was' She said sarcastically.
He bit his lower lips,obviously abated. He made to apologize further but then stopped and said something else instead.
'how about i apologize to you with something better?'
'and what could you possibly have to offer?' she hadn't dropped the sarcasm.
'am partying with some friends upstairs. Maybe you could join us.' his face pleaded more than his speech.
She glared at him then her looks softened. She stared at his clothing from head to toe. He had a grin on his face that could pass him for a womanizer.
She meant to say,no thanks am married. Then she remembered Tom and imagined what he could be doing with the lady.
'what's your room number?' The words emanated from her mouth carelessly.
Re: Story: Seduction by Diamondwriter(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
As she got to the third floor she halted. She held her key card in her hands. She looked left and saw the door bearing the number on the key card. She contemplated on whether to go in or climb to the last floor to meet sailor,the man she met downstairs. She decided on the latter and climbed on.
When she arrived at the top floor,she was awed. It had just two rooms as against the other floors which had ten rooms. It was obvious it was the vip section of the block. She made to talk but hesitated a little. She thought about Tom then the image of the lady and the sound of her laughter materialised in her mind. She knocked on the door and waited awhile. She could hear certain voices but she couldn't get what she was being said. She knocked again,still no immediate response. As she waited,she decided to switch her phone back on. When she did,it was flooded with a lot of text messages and voice messages. She guessed they must have been from Tom,she ignored them.
Then the door opened.
She looked behind sailor and was stunned at what she saw.

1 Like

Re: Story: Seduction by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
Wat did she see?
Re: Story: Seduction by DzTzl(f): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
darmn!!!!!! " wht did she see? naked sailor or.......?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / House Of Scandals II (18+) / Thousand Free Occult Books For Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.