Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Assuming There Is Another Slave Trade? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assuming There Is Another Slave Trade? (781 Views)

Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! / Exactly Why Are You Assuming There Is No Vacancy In Aso Rock? / Slaves And Their Master To Be Shipped Abroad During Slave Trade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming There Is Another Slave Trade? by chidichris(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2008
basket mouth of a night of a thousand laughs says if the slave traders come back to nigeria today, things will be easier for them now than before.
from history, we were mearnt to understand that the slave traders had to use different means to get slaves then including bribing the chiefs and forcing their victims into slavery.
today, i think many will surrender themselves to the the slave masters especially if they are coming or going to the usa. what do u think?
Re: Assuming There Is Another Slave Trade? by ayomifull(f): 11:50am On May 28, 2008
I bet you they will have more than the number of slaves they can ever imagine voluntarily! Forget about heading towards USA or Europe, people just want to get out of Nigeria and this accounts for the number of people in countries that are even worst than Nigeria.
Re: Assuming There Is Another Slave Trade? by Spermdrops(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2008
chidichris:

basket mouth of a night of a thousand laughs

says if the slave traders come back to nigeria today, things will be easier for them now than before.

from history, we were mearnt to understand that the slave traders had to use different means to get slaves then including bribing the chiefs and forcing their victims into slavery.
today, i think many will surrender themselves to the the slave masters especially if they are coming or going to the usa. what do u think?

he he he he he he he.

grin grin grin

I will be one of the first to get on that slave ship, massaging the thighs of all the slave masters for a safe passage out of Africa. cool

I would not mind "soliciting other kinds of favors" besides massaging their "thighs" and "third legs" if push comes to shove!

If I do not make it to the US, I will beg them to drop my corpse in Cuba or some other place than Nigeria.
Re: Assuming There Is Another Slave Trade? by DisGuy: 2:36pm On May 28, 2008
Basket mouth should get an award! grin grin

I wonder if the traders will be happy though
supply will be more than demand so they will be sold at a give-away price
B.O.G.O.F!

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nepa / Nigeria: The Real Hell. / Adams "obama " Oshiomole Just Won The Election!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.