Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56706 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2013
Roland and Nini's next to go...how sad cry
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2013
Since is voting to win I can't really say who is going cos voting sometimes dey get as e dey be.

Plz Text 13 to 306 using an MTN line God bless u all.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folash: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Dunno y I kip seein roland evrywhere on ds thread, jst sheer luck has kept him in d acacdemy so far, his rendition of usher's yeah ws so not right, and olawale's fine china ws also a miss, although he did justice to d moves...I pray margaret will be d last person standing, cos she's simply d best, but I fear the non-nigerian factor might work against her....#fingerscrossed#
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: Roland and Nini's next to go...how sad cry
go where? No more eviction. The show ends on sat 28th September 2013.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2013
toba: go where? No more eviction. The show ends on sat 28th September 2013.
Really? Nice. I don't see them winning tho undecided
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Bibol:

Seconded! The way she kept repeating "you have a beautiful body" sef get as e be. Her favourites are Roland and Olawale and maybe Omolayo. The way it is now, my prediction is that the following people in no particular order will make it to the Top 4 list;

Olawale (it's difficult to hate this guy)
Immaculate(due to viewer's fondness of her)
Omolayo(same reason as above)
Margaret(its obvious her country and Sierra Leone will likely vote for her massively at this point)

Niniola and Roland may likely not make it into this category because Roland is quite churchy while Niniola may have lost her fan base due to her performances this weekend.

My opinion though
I dont think so. there's a liberian girl in the last 6 in season 5, but she came fifth. It doesnt really matter
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2013
below are few things you might not know about the contestants

Roland Ricketts is a Microbiologist heading for stardom.

He is a gentleman fluent in English and Yoruba. He lives in Abuja with his family, though of Lagos descent and a Lead City University graduate. Roland holds Mercy his girlfriend close to his heart and he’s ready to make her proud.

No wonder, his mum was speaking yoruba to him on Phone
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Henry McJohn the old man is actually 28 years old and is originally native to Delta State, Nigeria but has lived a better part of his life in Lagos state. He loves music and has been a back-up singer for the likes of Ben Okri, Stella Monye, Blacky and many others.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2013
Niniola Apata has always loved music and singing and started singing as far back as she can remember. She is a graduate of the University of Lagos and really enjoys singing.

She is 28year old and loves to sing with her young son. I dont know if she's married or she got her child out of wedlock
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Simon Ekechukwu is cool and calm and he loves music and often spends hours engrossed in it all by himself.

[b]He is an Economics graduate of Imo State University and enjoys playing the guit[/b]ar.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
toba: Henry McJohn the old man is actually 28 years old and is originally native to Delta State, Nigeria but has lived a better part of his life in Lagos state. He loves music and has been a back-up singer for the likes of Ben Okri, Stella Monye, Blacky and many others.

omo if na play stop am.....that guy is fuckinng 38 yrs old.....he's a very old man dats why he culdnt move his body well on stage.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
toba: below are few things you might not know about the contestants

Roland Ricketts is a Microbiologist heading for stardom.

He is a gentleman fluent in English and Yoruba. He lives in Abuja with his family, though of Lagos descent and a Lead City University graduate. Roland holds Mercy his girlfriend close to his heart and he’s ready to make her proud.

No wonder, his mum was speaking yoruba to him on Phone

So there are actually Four(4) yorubas in the final? hmm. how come he was struggling with intonations when he sang Mike Okris omoge? Good one tho

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Miss Ope:

omo if na play stop am.....that guy is fuckinng 38 yrs old.....he's a very old man dats why he culdnt move his body well on stage.
but his profile reads 28 years. Wetin man go do naaa?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
toba: Henry McJohn the old man is actually 28 years old and is originally native to Delta State, Nigeria but has lived a better part of his life in Lagos state. He loves music and has been a back-up singer for the likes of Ben Okri, Stella Monye, Blacky and many others.

He has been a back up singer for the likes of Stella Monye and Okri and he is just 28 years old? lol. that guy has to be in his early fourties

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
tolulinks:

So there are actually Four(4) yorubas in the final? hmm. how come he was struggling with intonations when he sang Mike Okris omoge? Good one tho
I wonder ooo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Doc_Miss: So u ain' gay afterall
u cant be too sure.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
tolulinks:

He has been a back up singer for the likes of Stella Monye and Okri and he is just 28 years old? lol. that guy has to be in his early fourties
football age music age
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
u cant be too sure.
maybe he's bisexual! ain't no biggy
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
toba: I dont think so. there's a liberian girl in the last 6 in season 5, but she came fifth. It doesnt really matter

Ever wondered why she has never been on probation? It shows lots of people keep voting for her week in week out. That girl will make it to the Top 4 list
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Uncle Ben should stop wearing tight trouser jorr. Its too sexy.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Uncle Ben should stop wearing tight trouser jorr. Its too sexy.
LMAO grin .
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Uncle Ben should stop wearing tight trouser jorr. Its too sexy.
Chi Ne Ke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by MissOpe(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
I tink Niniolaaa lost LOOTTAAA FANS when she refused to vote for WAAALE during the 6th elimination show.....
For me i dont see her winning aaany price.....
# Teaam Olaawaale # pleaase dont stop voting....pls

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Whats with people and voting sef, ahn ahn, leave her abeg.
Team Nini
team Immaculate
team margaret.
Will use my August salary on dem. I wanna win car too.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2013
She didn't lost vote becos of dat o. people dat voted for olawale too have been evicted. is just that at this stage of d competition u need to pray hard dat u get a song dat favours u. The faculty have not really been fair in d song they give to d contestant.

They should allow dem pick dia song and just advise and guide dem on d song dey pick.

This week dem still dey do oyinbo song on Saturday and dia own song on Sunday with pairing.

Olawale with Tiwa Savage singing Eminado dis is definitely going to b d best cos d pairing is perfect.

Omolayo with Wizkid singing Jaiye Jaiye. Dis will favour omolayo very well and I see him shining more than wizkid cos he sings beta and have some yoruba flavour in it.

Magret and iyanya singing sexy Mama I pray 4 Magret cos dis is a guy song and it will be challenging to match iyanya singing with her own on dis song except they change d lyrics and create anoder grove which will favour her.

Niniola and Kcee singing Pretete. Hmmmm all I can say is God plz help Nini cos d song get as e be and Kcee na anoder problem but who knows it might end up being the best performance of d night.

Immaculate and Praiz singing Rich and Famous.I heard one version Praiz did online and I pray he does that version with her. I know they will nail it well.
Roland and Chidima , am sure they will do well together.

After dis week's performance we will be sure who the Top 4 will be but till then abeg people don't forget to Vote o Vote very well for Niniola .Text 13 to 306 using an MTN line God bless u all as u do so.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2013
you're a gay
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2013
@ jeffoski, Pls which song will Roland and Chidinma be doing together?
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Bibol Roland and Chidima will be doing E mi ni baller
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Error for Roland! shocked
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by nestaAK(m): 1:47am On Sep 18, 2013
jeffoski: She didn't lost vote becos of dat o. people dat voted for olawale too have been evicted. is just that at this stage of d competition u need to pray hard dat u get a song dat favours u. The faculty have not really been fair in d song they give to d contestant.

They should allow dem pick dia song and just advise and guide dem on d song dey pick.

This week dem still dey do oyinbo song on Saturday and dia own song on Sunday with pairing.

Olawale with Tiwa Savage singing Eminado dis is definitely going to b d best cos d pairing is perfect.

Omolayo with Wizkid singing Jaiye Jaiye. Dis will favour omolayo very well and I see him shining more than wizkid cos he sings beta and have some yoruba flavour in it.

Magret and iyanya singing sexy Mama I pray 4 Magret cos dis is a guy song and it will be challenging to match iyanya singing with her own on dis song except they change d lyrics and create anoder grove which will favour her.

Niniola and Kcee singing Pretete. Hmmmm all I can say is God plz help Nini cos d song get as e be and Kcee na anoder problem but who knows it might end up being the best performance of d night.

Immaculate and Praiz singing Rich and Famous.I heard one version Praiz did online and I pray he does that version with her. I know they will nail it well.
Roland and Chidima , am sure they will do well together.

After dis week's performance we will be sure who the Top 4 will be but till then abeg people don't forget to Vote o Vote very well for Niniola .Text 13 to 306 using an MTN line God bless u all as u do so.

Nini and Kcee are actually performing Okpekete and Not Pretete..
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by ona2: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
whati, Chidinma or no chidinma, na vote dey count. but olawale has everything going for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.