Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 (56704 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
magaret voted Roland
Olawale voted Roland
Layo voted Jimoh.

im angry with Layo. Simon helped save Layo last week
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay:
how?
in terms of perfomance tonight, Simon was better than Nini
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Am always happy when my prediction is right. I knew jimoh would leave and if Simon was at the bottom 5 he too will go cos out of the 5 him and jimoh were the weakest.

I love Immaculate tonight she really showed that she could sing and perform at the same time. Am glad the judges saved her cos it was too glaring.

Niniola was fantastic I just love d vocal gymnastic she did with her Voice. It was obvious she gave more to her performance than singing lastweek and if she was in d bottom 5 she would concentrate more on her vocal power to get either the judges or faculty to save her and am so glad the faculty did save her cos it shows that they are not carried away with just performance alone. It takes a professional to understand what she did and she was fantastic tonight.

God bless d contestant for saving Roland too cos he too deserve to be in d final 6.

I wish Jimoh and Simon all d best, I know dey will do well.

Now dis is the week they really need to up their game and give a phenomenal performance to win simon voters and be in the top 4.

My Top 4 in no particular order yet will be

Niniola
Immaculate
Magret
Olawale
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
toba: magaret voted Roland
Olawale voted Roland
Layo voted Jimoh.

im angry with Layo. Simon helped save Layo last week

No Sir, Simon didn't save Omolayo. The faculty did. It was Olawale that was saved by his fellow contestants.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
toba: in terms of perfomance tonight, Simon was better than Nini

I beg to differ. If Simon's boring performance is what you call better, then PF is headed for the rocks. His carriage was dull. He performed as if it didn't matter what the judges thought, he will always get back into the academy. Like Bibie said, he lacked the showmanship required for the competition at this critical stage. He didn't even fight for a spot. I'm glad he's out. The standard of the show is high so there ought to be no room for sentiments irrespective of the huge fan-base.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by shawrygal(f): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Today's eviction show was the best so far.

4 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by nuwell(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Yeah. I think i'm well pleased with the standing of the contestants, as it is now.
Now the fun can begin.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bibol:

No Sir, Simon didn't save Omolayo. The faculty did. It was Olawale that was saved by his fellow contestants.
my bad
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bibol:

I beg to differ. If Simon's boring performance is what you call better, then PF is headed for the rocks. His carriage was dull. He performed as if it didn't matter what the judges thought, he will always get back into the academy. Like Bibie said, he lacked the showmanship required for the competition at this critical stage. He didn't even fight for a spot. I'm glad he's out. The standard of the show is high so there ought to be no room for sentiments irrespective of the huge fan-base.
No way

Imma
Roland
Simon
Nini
Jimoh
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
We want someone who will live long in the music industry after the show like Chidima and Inyaya to win. In that regards, let give it to Immaculate.
Roland , Omolayo and Nini are kinda churchy, they might not do well in the Nigerian market but Im sure Immaculate would pull the crowd if she wins.
Heard Gbemis single is out.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 12:18am On Sep 15, 2013
Sorry network issue.Made me post that comment 2wice.

Anybody can be marketable all u need is a hits song,a good manager and publicist. I remember season 2 wen everyone said Mike will be more successful and therefore should win,where is he now?the Top 6 are all great musician and will do very very well. Na God favour na him sure pass.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Beesayor: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2013
I don't blame d fellow contestants 4 nt saving simon cos dat guy is a threat, if he mistakenly enters d aose again he will definitely win sometin cos he has lots of fans. None of d contestants voted 4 him, nt even one person, nawa ooooo. I like dem jare dey r sharp. Rule of d game: neva save ur greatest threat so dat u can also av d chance of winning sometin. In season 2 wen mike was on probation if nt because he was saved by viewers, am sure his fellow contestants wunt vote 4 him cos he's a threat. All da best simon

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks Olawale is a bit of a traitor for not trying to save simon? Simon saved him. Just saying
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by UjSizzle(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nobody's come to play games or return favours. It's war my friends and you have to eliminate your biggest threat. Ain't nobody got time for sentiments cool
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yes o dats true o I don't blame olawale too if na me I no go vote for person wey I know fit spoil my chance. No place wen u wan to achieve success in life o.
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Josydaky(f): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
I just watch the show just now on NTA and I am happy for all the contestants.

.Mageret- she is so good mehn. I could not remove my eyes from the T.V

.Omolayo- a very energetic and good performer and I enjoyed it.

.Roland- he did well today. He nailed that Usher song.

.Nini- I just love this girl mehn(no homo). She is good.

.Olawale- I enjoyed his dance but his voice was a little too low.

I was not able to watch Imaculate performers due to church.sad

Text 2 to 306 to save Omolayo.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Magret's performance is kpa tonight o,maybe because i love the titanium song.sorry omolayo,i'm falling for magret.

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Top of the Pack- OLAWALE. Vote Olawale, send 14 to 306. xoxoxo
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls That yellow dancer on low cut, how do I et her number? And Margaret, I will marry her one day, thank God she is my friend on facebook. I so so love that girrrrllll! My ranking goes thus:
1.Margaret
2.Roland
3.Olawale
4Omolayo
5.Immaculate
6.Niniola
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Cestmoi1(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
9ja_Hottest_Gay: Pls That yellow dancer on low cut, how do I et her number? And Margaret, I will marry her one day, thank God she is my friend on facebook. I so so love that girrrrllll! My ranking goes thus:
1.Margaret
2.Roland
3.Olawale
4Omolayo
5.Immaculate
6.Niniola
So u ain' gay afterall
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Olawale is the real deal. He is winning, he is always consistent

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wale's dance steps!!! Never knew that dude cude loosen up on stage like that o
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folakeojo(f): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
There is something really clumsy about nini's renditn of beyonce's baby boy. The instrumentalists, dancn, singn was off me. P.S. I'm a huge fan of her's
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by folash: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Bibi obviously doesn't lyk niniola
Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by tolulinks(m): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
I think judging by tonights performance, olawale is the deserving winner. Choreography and vocals were on point. Immaculate looked bored and disinterested and her second song was awful. Omolayo is the real surprise package of this competition. I'm not sure what's going on with Niniola. She has an amazing voice like Bibie pointed but she just knows how to underwhelm at crucial moments but she still has the best range of the gals. I thought she did well for the first song but didn't end it like rehearsed. Roland is really turning up the heat but I don't fancy much from him. Margaret is, well, Margaret. Pls guy help vote olawale as the winner. He's small but mighty. Reminds me of season 3 winner, Chidinma.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by jeffoski(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Abeg today show really get as e be for me. I didn't really enjoy it compared to lastweek. All d contestant really really tried.

The reggae song choice favour some people and no just help some at all. And den the Dance one hmmmm but they all did well. Abeg let the judges allow dis people do song that will make dem very comfortable and show dia unique potential enough of d experiment na d last lap dem dey now.

Immaculate really tried,her small issue today was dat every great performer tend to get their bad days and today happen to be hers am sure it won't deprive her.

Niniola too. she really tried, baby boy no be beans to perform and she really brought the beyonce sexiness on stage with her dancers. I neva knew she had shape and ass like beyonce too. Is so clear she didn't want to over do d sexiness and not make africa hate her. And d way bibi kept saying she had a beautiful body come dey make me wan suspect bibi.

Olawale,God bless u cos I thought dat chris brown performance will give him issue but he did well.

Omolayo too did well but that his dance song make him look funny, like all dose bros in las vegas.

Roland ,d pastor dat is doing great and mighty tins really try,I really sorry for am,make projectfame no comot the small God anoiting for him body and beautiful Magret who showed why she has neva been on probation. I just love her

I will still stick to my favorite cos she a fantastic singer,a wonderful performer and have a unique personality . Please people Vote for Niniola, Text 13 to 306 using an MTN Line,God bless u and enrich ur pocket as u do so.

2 Likes

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by Bibol(f): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
folash: Bibi obviously doesn't lyk niniola

Seconded! The way she kept repeating "you have a beautiful body" sef get as e be. Her favourites are Roland and Olawale and maybe Omolayo. The way it is now, my prediction is that the following people in no particular order will make it to the Top 4 list;

Olawale (it's difficult to hate this guy)
Immaculate(due to viewer's fondness of her)
Omolayo(same reason as above)
Margaret(its obvious her country and Sierra Leone will likely vote for her massively at this point)

Niniola and Roland may likely not make it into this category because Roland is quite churchy while Niniola may have lost her fan base due to her performances this weekend.

My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 by nuwell(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2013
jeffoski: Abeg today show really get as e be for me. I didn't really enjoy it compared to lastweek. All d contestant really really tried.

The reggae song choice favour some people and no just help some at all. And den the Dance one hmmmm but they all did well. Abeg let the judges allow dis people do song that will make dem very comfortable and show dia unique potential enough of d experiment na d last lap dem dey now.

Immaculate really tried,her small issue today was dat every great performer tend to get their bad days and today happen to be hers am sure it won't deprive her.

Niniola too. she really tried, baby boy no be beans to perform and she really brought the beyonce sexiness on stage with her dancers. I neva knew she had shape and ass like beyonce too. Is so clear she didn't want to over do d sexiness and not make africa hate her. And d way bibi kept saying she had a beautiful body come dey make me wan suspect bibi.

Olawale,God bless u cos I thought dat chris brown performance will give him issue but he did well.

Omolayo too did well but that his dance song make him look funny, like all dose bros in las vegas.

Roland ,d pastor dat is doing great and mighty tins really try,I really sorry for am,make projectfame no comot the small God anoiting for him body and beautiful Magret who showed why she has neva been on probation. I just love her

I will still stick to my favorite cos she a fantastic singer,a wonderful performer and have a unique personality . Please people Vote for Niniola, Text 13 to 306 using an MTN Line,God bless u and enrich ur pocket as u do so.

LMAO! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.