Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" (14060 Views)

Melaye Threatens To Beat James Manager - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Buys Handicapped Woman A Wheelchair (Photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by bawomolo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
We have so many Technologies that need to be developed

-Rainmaking
-ThunderStorming

let me add some more

earthquaking

Tsunamining

cycloning

indigenous lightening.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by okunoba(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2009
Return to Africa child witches, a must see 4 all.  channel four TV, Uk

Return to Africa's Witch Children (50 mins)
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/4od#3011540

This programme shows how far behind we are in the field of human development. It`s so sad that many of our people still believe in fairy tales to the point of murder. This documentary makes me feel ashamed to be Nigerian. Sadly it`s the same story all over black Africa, it`s no surprise people belief in the ability of some pastors to cure the sick with just prayers, while they themselves go to the hospital when sick.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2009
SEFAGO:

Thanks for the oriki (praise singing)
Another hallucination. You watch too much nollywood movies. Peace
Not only lion, but chimpanzee also
Me? Watch Africa Movies!!!? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by dozie76(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2009
Ha ha. YOU don't need to judge all the christians through only one. By the way you have full rights to hate religion. Any person who hates to be directed is supposed to hate religion. But SEFAGO likes it where both the chicks and guyz are hot! Good for you dear contrary to you I don't hate atheists but I don't see the reason why someone will just stop trying to know because there are too many answers - both credible and non-incredible. I use sarcasm and idioms as I see fit. You can hardly read my statements directly because the world itself is so dynamic. Meanings change and definitions can hardly be made. You don't say much though so I can say much about you.

@dozie76: They will tell you the woman used scientific hypnosis on her. There's nothing like the supernatural Thank you very much for that though

I don't understand what you are saying.God did not take away the powers that belons to the Devil so there no evil thing that the Devil can't manipulate.
But as we are believers the works of the Devil is powerless[/b][/i]
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by POLITICENI: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2009
This is not true and can never be.

Nigerians pls we have to think right.

This is a case of killing a Dog and giving it a bad name, That okada Man is lying.
He just started that story to cover up his act.

That poor woman has been beaten blue black she can confess to anything just to make them stop beating her.

People now can do anything just to escape the Law.

That Okada man just called her a cat and people decended on the poor woman.
Have you asked yourself where that okada man is?.

Do you know one can confess to any thing under touchor.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by dozie76(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2009
POLITICENI:

This is not true and can never be.

Nigerians pls we have to think right.

This is a case of killing a Dog and giving it  a bad name,  That okada Man is lying.
He just started that story to cover up his act.

That poor woman has been beaten blue black she can confess to anything just to make them stop beating her.

People now can do anything just to escape the Law.

That Okada man just called her a cat and people decended on the poor woman.
Have you asked yourself where that okada man is?.

Do you know one can confess to any thing under touchor.

You better know that the kingdom of darkness exist.
Either the Okada man or the said cat understands better
And God nows better than anyother person.
So keep quiet.ok!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2009
dozie76:

I don't understand what you are saying.God did not take away the powers that belons to the Devil so there no evil thing that the Devil can't manipulate.
But as we are believers the works of the Devil is powerless
Your being a believer cannot make the work of the devil powerless. Jesus Himself didn't make the works of the devil powerless. Instead he tried to heal those affected by his works.
I'm not saying anything except that that is what atheists will tell you. That's what they force themselves to believe. The problem with religion is that it is totally emotional. Reason is hardly applied to it because of its orientation, so when you start to reason in life, you feel religion is foolish, but I have found out that reason can be applied to religion. It can be understood but only by those who can reason well both emotionally and logically. The likes of SEFAGO are those who have lost touch with their Original Home because of the pyshcological war. The whites have dealt us a huge blow and Nigerians have to come out of this inferiority disease.
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by SEFAGO(m): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2009
The problem with religion is that it is totally emotional. Reason is hardly applied to it because of its orientation, so when you start to reason in life, you feel religion is foolish, but I have found out that reason can be applied to religion. It can be understood but only by those who can reason well both emotionally and logically.

I hope u are not talking about urself undecided
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by lightwalk(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2009
why are you undecided? prove your point! if you know about emotional intelligence tell me your e.q.?
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by Smi1(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2010
Mad nation !! Silly Mob!
Re: Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" by riversman: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2010
for real yall, my aunt saw a woman turn into YAM, it was a scene,

when they cut the yam open, BLood was spilling out, she was like ewwww, shocked shocked shocked shocked grossed her out

naija women are witches sha, especially the ones from Enugu and ABia, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fashola's 2200 Days In Office At LASU. The Best Speech Ever And Pics. / Zakari’s Appointment: Jalo Dissociates PDP From Metuh's Comments / Lawyers Say CCT, Ex-parte Order May Be Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.