Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Caught In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act (1131 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
As a guy, your girl friend caught you cheating ** i mean, lipsrsealed ** with another girl and set your Range Rover on fire, please what will you do to her

Re: Caught In The Act by haitto99(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
PapiDShipCapt: As a guy, your girl friend caught you with another girl and set your Range Rover on fire, please what will you do to her
she is so dead.....i cnt date dat kind of girl in d first place

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act by cycline404(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
That would be an avenue for me to buy Rolls Royes... Ghost

(1) (Reply)

My Turnoff In People But Mostly Girls / Describe Ur Best/most Intresting Romance / What Do U Fink About Dis Words Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.