Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,090 members, 7,957,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) (1151 Views)

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by chineloSA(f): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad
I HAVE BEEN PUZZLED BY THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR BREAKUPS AND THE FACT THAT, IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE THEY SAW ANY SIGNS BEFORE THEIR BREAK-UP ( MEANING THEY DIDNT SEE IT COMING ). embarassed embarassed embarassed

THERE IS NO MAN/WOMAN THAT WAKES UP IN THE MORNING AND DECIDES TO LEAVE HIS OR HER PARTNER. THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAPPEN FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE THE BREAK- UP THAT COULD RING A BELL THAT THINGS ARE NOT HUNKY DOORY.
I BELIEVE THAT BEFORE ANY BREAKUP THERE ARE SOMETHINGS THAT ANY MAN/ WOMAN WOULD DO THAT WILL DEFINITELY INDICATE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS HEADING TO ''SPLITVILLE''

PERSONALLY, THAT WAS ABOUT 3 YRS AGO BEFORE I BROKE UP WITH HIM I DISPLAYED THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIOURS:
STARTED EXCUSING MYSELF FROM FAMILY RELATED FUNCTIONS
I STOPPED DISHING OUT THE ........
LESS PHONE CALLS
EASILY IRRITATED

THERE IS NO MANUAL THAT IS GIVEN TO ANY OF US TO REMIND US OF THE SIGNS WHEN THE TIME COMES.
CAN WE SHARE WITH EACH OTHER SO THAT WE CAN REDUCE THESE HEARTACHES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WHAT THINGS DID YOU DO/ WHAT BEHAVIORS DID YOU SUDDENLY HAVE / WHAT BEHAVIORS DID HE/ SHE SUDDENLY DISPLAY BEFORE YOUR SPLIT ?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PLEASE GUYS NO JUDGING, JUST HONEST ANSWERS kiss kiss kiss
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by Extom(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Sometime, there is no sign whatsoever.
You might just suddenly decide you can't take anymore of the lies, insincerity, nagging, cheating, etc. Especially if you've been warning them that you're not gonna take anymore of it, should it happen again.

1 Like

Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by chineloSA(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Extom: Sometime, there is no sign whatsoever.
You might just suddenly decide you can't take anymore of the lies, insincerity, nagging, cheating, etc. Especially if you've been warning them that you're not gonna take anymore of it, should it happen again.

When you keep on issuing warning is also a sign that you heading towards that door. undecided undecided undecided undecided If I keep hearing the same threats I wont take it lightly

I honesty think that there are always signs, but we keep on ignoring them. What I highlighted above is one of the red flags. angry angry
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by eddyspice(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
If she keeps repeating an act such as not picking my calls(it must not b all d time) and wont call back and if i complain she says am nagging to me it heads for breakup so that she can have free time.
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by Dyt(f): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Op
Why are u shouting?
That was so so loud
*frowns*
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by Omolola1(f): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by chineloSA(f): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt: Op
Why are u shouting?
That was so so loud
*frowns*

cheesy cheesy Sugar, I understand that alot of people think that always capital letters means shouting. As you could see the emoticons were the opposite.

Apologies, I was not shouting. kiss kiss kiss Never again
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by chineloSA(f): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2013
eddy spice: If she keeps repeating an act such as not picking my calls(it must not b all d time) and wont call back and if i complain she says am nagging to me it heads for breakup so that she can have free time.

Yes, thats very true. Especially if it was never like that in the beginning. cheesy cheesy cheesy Definitely your exit form is being processed. angry angry
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by 190theclown: 12:41am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by chineloSA(f): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2013
190-the-clown:

190 the clown, you've started with your trolling.

Look for your rock nah and go spend your time under it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by 190theclown: 12:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Na wa oh!!

na so my matter don bad reach\\

Only dot wen i put for thread people begin complain

God help me
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by eddyspice(m): 5:44am On Oct 13, 2013
chineloSA:

Yes, thats very true. Especially if it was never like that in the beginning. cheesy cheesy cheesy Definitely your exit form is being processed. angry angry
infact thats what am going through and am eagar to walk away as quickly as possible because i cant see myself rendering appology for a candid observation in the sudden change in her attitude
Re: Things Woman/man Do When Heading For Splitville ( Break-up ) by Youngpo413: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Distance Relationships / She Sang "All Of Me" And Still Said "NO". We'll never understand women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.