Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is She Frontin Or Freaky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Frontin Or Freaky (1158 Views)

Funny Or Freaky??? / How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" / Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Frontin Or Freaky by aomom(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2008
there's dis babe in my skul. She's fine infact anybody dat c me wit her wil ask weda she's my galfriend. Any question i ask her she wil ans me wiv out bein reluctant to d point she told me her real age(although her birthday is 2 days away frm mine) she told me she doesnt av a boyfriend without askin,
she doesnt kal me bt sumtimes she wil flashes me if i kinda go sum weeks wiv her hearin frm me.
Sumtimes she wil go days without pickin my kalls bcoz my stupid self wil 4get 2 visit her afta promisin. She told my friend dat she kant go out with d both of us. Each tym i am @ home she wil sai i must bring somethin 4 her wen komin 2 skul. I lyk her nd my friends hav bn disturbin me 2 ask her out. On her birthday she said i shld buy her a teddy bear or nathin which i didnt
Nw d thing is, is she frontin? as par her attitud of nt kalin me, telin my nosy friend that she kant go out wiv either of us.
plz advice on wot i shld do.
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by frank316(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2008
are you guys in secondary school?

concentrate more on ur studies, nobody will ask u about any babe in WAEC exams
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by acidrop(f): 11:59am On May 29, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@frank, that is soooooooooooooo funny. . . . lol i will say take frank's advice ooooo
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 29, 2008
She is doing both.Making sure she holds on to you and making it difficult at the same time for you to get her.She is saying she cant go out with you because you wasted time in asking her out.In order to save face she spreads the news.Like taking poison before you get shot.But persist and you will get her eventually.
Another thing, you are playing the games by her rules and I think too much too. wink wink

IF YOU DEY SECONDARY SCHOOL NO EVER POST FOR HERE AGAIN.FACE YOUR STUDIES. angry angry angry
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by tai2(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2008
All these small children wey wan commit fornication by all means, listen to the man. Face your studies!
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by HRhotness(f): 2:25pm On May 29, 2008
lol

u guys are mean, what stops u form advising the boy? as if y'all didnt hav drama when u were in secondary sch grin
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by Persona82(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2008
Its called the FRIEND ZONE, U don enter that zone my guy, hw u go about leaving that zone is up to you.

But then if u're in sec school, Pause. or ask her out already (like you mean it w/o really meaning it so it doesn't get to you if the reply is negative)
so you know your position. Be mature about it too
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by 9ja4lyfe(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2008
instead of worrying about some stupid girl pay more attention in English class maybe u might learn something about spelling.
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by onyekang1(f): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2008
frank 3.16:

concentrate more on your studies, nobody will ask u about any babe in WAEC exams
@ poster this is the best advice u deserve.
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by Godalone(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
frank 3.16:

concentrate more on your studies, nobody will ask u about any babe in WAEC exams

Good advice,if i were you i will face my book and prepare very well for the next WAEC
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by aomom(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2008
hen who told you all i am in sec school hen!
i am in ladoke akintola university of techology for crying out loud. haba make una take am easyo
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by onyinye2(f): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
she is using you like thread in a sewing machine.
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by aomom(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2008
instead of worrying about some stupid girl pay more attention in English class maybe u might learn something about spelling.

9ja 4lyf i waz using a freaking fone to all dat typing can u do dat without any glitch?
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by aomom(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2008
9ja4lyf neva use words on somebody elses sista, daughter etc. i am sure if ur fortunate to be around her u will surely dump your gal friend for her! its a fact

@onyine2 she fears and respect me alot despite her funny behaviour!
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by hixxx1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2008
Oga Aomon, Congratulations. The babe dey die for you. But you mess up o. Why didn't you get her anything for her birthday? That was wrong. abi you no like the chic? Please do something to erase that obnoxious record. And no break her heart o.
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by PastorPLC: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2008
aomom:

there's this babe in my skul. She's fine infact anybody that c me wit her wil ask weda she's my galfriend. Any question i ask her she wil ans me with out bein reluctant to d point she told me her real age(although her birthday is 2 days away frm mine) she told me she doesnt av a boyfriend without askin,
she doesnt kal me bt sumtimes she wil flashes me if i kind of go sum weeks with her hearin frm me.
Sumtimes she wil go days without pickin my kalls because my stupid self wil forget 2 visit her after promisin. She told my friend that she kant go out with d both of us. Each time i am @ home she wil sai i must bring somethin 4 her when komin 2 skul. I like her nd my friends hav bn disturbin me 2 ask her out. On her birthday she said i shld buy her a teddy bear or nathin which i didnt
Nw d thing is, is she frontin? as par her attitud of nt kalin me, telin my nosy friend that she kant go out with either of us.
plz advice on wot i shld do.

@Poster,

Don't mind them jare. Once the first person dance to the left, the rest will start dancing to the left too. That is Nairaland for you. I understand hympelieum words used by u and no wrong spellings at all. Instead of them to post their advise they are here posting and bashing at your grammar.

Don't allow the girl dictate to u how to parley with her. She loves u but she want add little shakara to it.
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by aomom(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2008
u got a point there! u see the problem is that i am not the smilling type. must gals wen they see me at first they com plain that i dont smile, i have a serious facial expression and the worst i woz been called once by gal who lyks to disturb me a sadist. well that i didnt take offence.
for the birthdai part, i told her i will get the teddy bear she demand for that at least she knows i cant get here in school, which of course i will av to travel all the way to lagos, but my friends were lyk they lyk the format i gave her!
now should i still get the teddy bear she asked since feb?
i feel she thinks i am a kinda bad boi that is pretending that i suspect when she said why dont i apply to stay in males dorm of her hostel {so that she can monitor me }. i told her that i dont lyk the rooms in her hostel besides i dont lyk a rowdy enviroment.
but wen she has a problem she wont hesitate to tell me.
but 1 thing i know she is decent, coz everbody tells me that but i one thing i av been doing is to make sure i see her less so that casual friendship will not authenticate. dat is wot i am avoiding
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by debosky(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
aomom:

u got a point there! u see the problem is that i am not the smilling type. must gals when they see me at first they com plain that i don't smile, i have a serious facial expression and the worst i woz been called once by girl who lyks to disturb me a sadist. well that i didnt take offence.

bros you harsh o! No be you wey talk say you BLAZED a girl with slap in SS2 because she slap you? grin grin You better begin to smile, unless that slap wey dem give you paralysed your face cheesy

On a serious note, just be real and ask her out - if she says no, move on
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by aomom(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2008
bros you harsh o! No be you wey talk say you BLAZED a girl with slap in SS2 because she slap you? Grin Grin You better begin to smile, unless that slap wey them give you paralysed your face Cheesy

On a serious note, just be real and ask her out - if she says no, move on

but wen they dicover i can b funny then they all start by saying so u too can talk or smile just bcoz i am busy then i know i av to realy do my assignments without bothering who ever is around me. sha i no harsh just dat i am solitudinarian but at least they ought i mean everyone ought to take me lyk that u know
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by hare(m): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2008
girls are very bad dont fall for it she might just want to satisfy are means
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by hotchic1(f): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster,
Even if you dey LAUTECH,nobody go ask you about chicks abi you don do any course about how to ask ladies out.

Anyway just kidding,the fact that she said that she can't you guys doesn't mean she can't date you,if you have proved yourself to be real,approach her like a man if you've got feelings for her and you never can tell,things might work out.There's no crime in trying!
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by studio43(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2008
@hot/chic

i like your spirit. dont worry sha, i have a project comming up and i go need your service as a public relation officer. wink
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by aomom(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2008
wot a waste of tyme will it b if i go to helm to do a course on gals, one thing i am scared of is dis annoying statement [color=#990000]i dont expect that from someone like you[i][/i]. that wot i am seriously for
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by hotchic1(f): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
@hot/chic

i like your spirit. don't worry sha, i have a project comming up and i go need your service as a public relation officer.[b][/b]

When you are set,let me know,i am more than willinto hlep.
Re: Is She Frontin Or Freaky by StephenP(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2008
Are you in high school?

(1) (Reply)

Sistas Help! (marriage Plans On The Way. Love Still Missing In Transit.) / Waiting Until 40 To Have Children? / Why Are There Trust Issues In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.