Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (69665 Views)

Your Lace Fashion Styles / Fashion Styles By The Minutes / 2013 Ankara Fashion Styles And Trend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by LoveAmaka88(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
I like her, but I decided that I don't like this

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by lepasharon(f): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
^ pyjamas lol

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
more like soul train ...lol smiley but i like it though. Solange is just doing her own thing with her style statement, she's one celebrity that doesn't follow the crowd,and i like that. She took a real risk in this coral print outfit by sacrificing her femininity.

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by lepasharon(f): 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
ok..looking at it again its not actually bad
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2013
by the way ,those Harem pants on the title page are absolutely hideous undecided

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
I felt like venting about stuff I don't like in fashion. Feel free to add stuff you don't like or disagree with the stuff I don't like.

1. The killer whale/penguin looking dress that women think is chic. If you are a size 2 you look like a penguin and if you are a size 22 you look like a killer whale. I've never seen it look good on anyone.

Me too, maybe that's because no one has rocked it properly,i'm yet to see it look really nice on any one.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by LoveAmaka88(f): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Drawing eyebrows on babies. Yes, I've seen this practice in real life.

4 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by LoveAmaka88(f): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
Similarly, I don't like fake hair on little girls

5 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Similarly, I don't like fake hair on little girls

It looks creepy to me lol
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

It looks creepy to me lol

Really creepy undecided

trying to deface the only natural beauties left on this earth.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Just why?

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by MMotimo: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Isn't that prison garb he's wearing? If he had any real sense, doubtful he'd be in prison in the first place
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2013
OMG,i wish i didnt click this update,I hope i dont have night mares tonight. angry angry
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by EFOSAVAL(f): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
I dont like ladies that show more than their beautiful face

4 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
The second lady ,what the fucck does she have on?and her body ain't all that either
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
That second lady deserves to be murdered. WTH is she wearing?! angry
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by LoveAmaka88(f): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Oh goodness! You are right, my friend. That is crazy.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
TEA esq™:
That second lady deserves to be murdered. WTH is she wearing?! angry

ha ha ha ha ....some people think that when you show off a lot of skin it means '' sexy'' mean while its a typical definition of trash sexy (trashy).

if you want to show off some skin at an event be sophisticated about it , other wise just head down to the pool or the beach.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by lepasharon(f): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
damn lol
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by LoveAmaka88(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Foolish

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 29, 2013
*following*
grin
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Luxiana19(f): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2013
This is so not cool. Someone needs to tell these guys that girls dont dig this.

4 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Luxiana19(f): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Seriously! Wtf?!

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Luxiana19: This is so not cool. Someone needs to tell these guys that girls dont dig this.

Now , this i can not stand angry angry angry
, i almost slapped a teenager along the road for exposing dirty boxers by sagging his dirty jeans .Totally disgusting.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nairaland's very own Fashion Police. Loving it. smiley
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
I've so many stuff I don't like, but I think these two top the list! Annoying tattoos and multiple piercings. Yuck!!

They totally put me off and I go on auto hate for that individual.

4 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
what on earth is this ? Who's the animal here? the guy with the tattoo or the the one he's holding.... Eeewww ,am not a fan of tattoos at allll.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Been laughing so hard at some of the pictures. Really so disgusting!
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by LoveAmaka88(f): 1:56am On Oct 02, 2013
Dismissed

3 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 02, 2013
That is so Stoopid
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Yvete(f): 2:07am On Oct 02, 2013
^^ cheesy @ Dismissed!
I don't like seeing ladies going out, all dressed up with bendy rollers / flex rods on their hair. It's not a hair accessory. undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 02, 2013
Hahahaha
That one looks like a masquerade in my maternal village
Adanma masquerade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / See Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings: Take A Peep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.