Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (69685 Views)

Your Lace Fashion Styles / Fashion Styles By The Minutes / 2013 Ankara Fashion Styles And Trend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fat people who wear leggings with short tops reminds me of a big piece of chicken thigh on my plate. Disgusting. Then "p" shaped women who wear leggings with tank tops, haba!
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by geeworld1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88: lol you don't have to stop, not on my behalf. Put some shorts on tongue

I jst so muc love numba 5.... Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolz
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by fattahnoni(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fashion noni

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by gal10(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
very funny thread! d short skirt/dresses is what i am yet to get seriosly! y not just open everytning? then u start covering ur privates to sit down or climb okada/ pick something! y d stress... isn't that toyin lawani d 'designer' in that multi-coloured apparell? ahh aunty toyin e deti dagba ooo! thanks for showing ur undies...
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by fattahnoni(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
All in the name of pink lips

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Amberkamsi: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wearing leggings as pant is the one that always piss me off and gets me peeved when ever i see girls wearing them
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
kennygee: Fat people who wear leggings with short tops reminds me of a big piece of chicken thigh on my plate. Disgusting. Then "p" shaped women who wear leggings with tank tops, haba!
it depends on the type of fat. Some fat women can wear wat u just mentioned and look sexier than skinny ladies
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Amberkamsi: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please is this someone lips or what,this is very horrible and am against it because it can't be real
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mtcheeew
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by belhomme(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
guys who sleep like baked death body...shai i hate dis

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Scofieldella(f): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sagging!

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by dabrake(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Phema: I've so many stuff I don't like, but I think these two top the list! Annoying tattoos and multiple piercings. Yuck!!

They totally put me off and I go on auto hate for that individual.
'The first picture is good for BJ alone
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by belhomme(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
guys who do dis kinda stuff...if u knw u are scared of eatin poison den leave eating till u get home and stop skabashin on food at a function

7 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by nikinash(f): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
The world has gone crazy and lots of the people right with it.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Bimpss(f): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
^^^^^ What in the hell does eating and sleeping have to do with fashion?? Stay on topic!!
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by belhomme(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
gals who go in multitude to take a shit...hahahaha
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Dismissed
Lmao!!! I still can't believe people wear this.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by belhomme(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bimpss: ^^^^^ What in the hell does eating and sleeping have to do with fashion??

a lot...cos if u av a gud sense of those...it reflects on fashion.

and pls read d topic well before querying the comments: 'a venting thread for fashion styles/Stuff you dislike

3 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Bimpss(f): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
belhomme:

a lot...cos if u av a gud sense of those...it reflects on fashion.

and pls read d topic well before querying the comments: 'a venting thread for fashion styles/Stuff you dislike

No. It seems you have no idea what fashion means. Fashion is a popular trend especially in clothing, makeup, and accessories. So again I ask what do your post about eating, sleeping and pooing(eww why would you even post that in the first place) have to do with fashion?? You seem like an horrible excuse for a troll. -_-

2 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wearin jeans that's two sizes small in the name of low waist, when ppl carry paint buckets and pour on dia face in the name of make up. Smelly hair from weaves carried too long.

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bimpss:

No. It seems you have no idea what fashion means. Fashion is a popular trend especially in clothing, makeup, and accessories. So again I ask what do your post about eating, sleeping and pooing(eww why would you even post that in the first place) have to do with fashion?? You seem like an horrible excuse for a troll. -_-
Lol..! I wanted to post this too...he's off topic

but the guy pics are hilarious tho cheesy
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
uzoo:

OMG!!!! i see that a lot in Nigeria , and i don't get It either.

Well dressed with Flexi rods curled at every corner of their hair. No mirrors in the house? ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed What's the point? undecided

Flexi rods are for curling hair and taking it out when is done.. I dunno weda dey are deceived by the colors or sumtin.. and iz even brazillian hair that dia usin it for sef
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by belhomme(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bimpss:

now i k knw u dont really knw dat fashion as u said and i quote; Fashion is a popular trend especially in clothing, makeup, and accessories, has a lot to do with personal lives...and to the last statement there i say ooooops
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Florrie: Wearin jeans that's two sizes small in the name of low waist, when ppl carry paint buckets and pour on dia face in the name of make up. Smelly hair from weaves carried too long.
See girls sagging with their jeans they didn't even wear pants/undies...they should kuku go na;ked. undecided
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by passionate88: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: Ladies at my gym wear leggings tp exercise nd some of them don't evn wear pant you will just be seeing everytin. Wonder y some women just like promoting nudity
where d gym dey?. I wan start to dey exercise, I dn dey add weight
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am not a girl but girls that wear tube gown are not even scared of their gown droping or loosing...there is nothing holding the tube gown to the shoulder or is it the boo;bs that's holding it up?

This girl no even get boo;bs sef any preee like this na droping grin undecided
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by iBukas: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dey call at style
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88: lol you don't have to stop, not on my behalf. Put some shorts on tongue
I hate fashion with passion
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by John1305(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
OMG, are you really wearing a sweater, long sleeve shirt, and slacks like it's not 100 degrees? A saw a black guy acting like it was winter time today...He looked like this, but it's so hot outside!

Poor seasonal choices bother me
.. That's hollywood swagger..lol.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by abes(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is cool

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by rhowly(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexy momma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.