Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (69701 Views)

Your Lace Fashion Styles / Fashion Styles By The Minutes / 2013 Ankara Fashion Styles And Trend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by uzoo: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Yvete: ^^ cheesy @ Dismissed!
I don't like seeing ladies going out, all dressed up with bendy rollers / flex rods on their hair. It's not a hair accessory. undecided

OMG!!!! i see that a lot in Nigeria , and i don't get It either.

Well dressed with Flexi rods curled at every corner of their hair. No mirrors in the house? ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed What's the point? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by mspee(f): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Dismissed

Chei! embarassed embarassed
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by kandiikane(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Phema: I've so many stuff I don't like, but I think these two top the list! Annoying tattoos and multiple piercings. Yuck!!

They totally put me off and I go on auto hate for that individual.

lool, oh you haven't seen sexy ones thats why. I have multiple piercings. lipsrsealed grin
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
kandiikane:

lool, oh you haven't seen sexy ones thats why. I have multiple piercings. lipsrsealed grin

Oh yea? Will love to see a sexy one. Why don't you post a pics showing urs? wink
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Just why?

Abeg Abeg Abeg....na wetin be this?! Words cant even describe where I want to start ! shocked
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by oyinbogirl(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Most of these are just plain gross. Trying to get those harem pants out of my head
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by HezronLorraine(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Loveamaka you do fasting and prayer since June30 to October9 b4 this thread made frontpage.Chai.Nothing is impossible on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by funkybaby(f): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
@ post

men walking around streets and malls in sweat pants with their 'bulge' so obvious. #chavs !

sweat pants should be restricted to sporting activities or just laid back lounging INDOORS !

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by safarigirl(f): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2013
The Peacock look is annoying. When someone thinks he/she is color-blocking, but it's just a mix and mismatch of colors that have no business being together eg pink shoes, brown pants, a red bag and a green top. Can't upload a pic but I hope i'm understood.

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by nen4: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2013
funny pix
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2013
grin some pics here are quite hideous. *following*
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2013
Seriously I don't like this especially on fat ladies...

[img]http://enviousfashions.files./2012/07/leggings-united1.jpg[/img]

And guys sagging and their boxers exposed...this ain't cool at all undecided

undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by kunlekuz8: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2013
hmmmn
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ladies at my gym wear leggings tp exercise nd some of them don't evn wear pant you will just be seeing everytin. Wonder y some women just like promoting nudity
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Haywhymido(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
In fela's voice : if u tell a woman she dress extravagantly she no go gree, she go say eee, she go say na d latest fashion(madness)b dat. embarassed ^abeg drop d address of dat ur gym area. Mak i com join una
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by ewizard1: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
tintingz: Seriously I don't like this especially on fat ladies...

[img]http://enviousfashions.files./2012/07/leggings-united1.jpg[/img]

And guys sagging and their boxers exposed...this ain't cool at all undecided

undecided

The sagging thingy.. I used to love it in those times but seems my Jeans are used to it, I wear my jeans normal and before i see the next 30mins. The jeans don enter SagSpace!!! But by fire by force. I'll stop. So help me GOD! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by kayClt(f): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Just why?
WTH is dat shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by kayClt(f): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Luxiana19: This is so not cool. Someone needs to tell these guys that girls dont dig this.
i almost pulled down ma neighbors trouser's down yest becos of dis. I hate it angry
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Stallion77(f): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
Harem pants that look like this

Are they meant to collect poo?

2 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: Ladies at my gym wear leggings tp exercise nd some of them don't evn wear pant you will just be seeing everytin. Wonder y some women just like promoting nudity
Exactly, you will just be seeing everything...a lady I saw wore a brown leggings that rhyme with her skin color I thought she was na;ked at first sight.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
ewizard1:

The sagging thingy.. I used to love it in those times but seems my Jeans are used to it, I wear my jeans normal and before i see the next 30mins. The jeans don enter SagSpace!!! But by fire by force. I'll stop. So help me GOD! cheesy cheesy
Try tighten up your belt to your waist. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by krystal101(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
In the name of fashion, women wear total rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by krystal101(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Another crap

3 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by krystal101(f): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
I don't seem to get what this style is about

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by krystal101(f): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
LMAO... See who dey correct person

11 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by babe4chi(f): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
krystal101: Another crap
this one is ok for beach wear!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Richy4(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
5. THIS (see below)

Women spend all our time waxing, shaving, primping, plucking and stuff I won't even describe...then there's this guy making me wonder why I bother

I do not see any thing wrong with a man having hairs on his chest. what do you do in bed after sex, do you not stay in bed and let him whisper sweet nothing to you while you play with the hairs on his chest?
that single act of plucking hairs or playing with it is the best time to get what ever you want or get away with anything. jezzz just gave out my ex secret.

2 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ladies that wear mini/short skirts are just something else.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-iEY65Irb4Z8/ULCt28A76iI/AAAAAAAAIQc/n-E5aU8lmUU/s320/mini-skirt-for-women.jpg[/img]

Imagine what will happen when she bend to pick something

Or when sitting down

We don't wanna see your pants and pu;ssies in public please! undecided
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Rimbaldi: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
4. Rainbow hair colors on a person who is not a model or "edgy" celebrity. That person is probably making money by looking that way. Most girls are just making people question their judgement.

That's the Legendary George Clinton! And yes, he is an edgy celebrity.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Saraben(f): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
everytn u listed above is correct op
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by dabrake(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sagging especially when the boxer is exposed., that silly nylon pencil trousers for men. What the hell?!!!!

Then the girls, the ones who wear baby shirt and then end up pulling it down every 6 seconds and then looking back to see if any guy is watching.

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by wrench: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Stallion77:

Are they meant to collect poo?
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.