Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike (69689 Views)

Your Lace Fashion Styles / Fashion Styles By The Minutes / 2013 Ankara Fashion Styles And Trend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by drnoel: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
OMG, are you really wearing a sweater, long sleeve shirt, and slacks like it's not 100 degrees? A saw a black guy acting like it was winter time today...He looked like this, but it's so hot outside!

Poor seasonal choices bother me
Na wah 2 u, what of if he is freezing 2 death. What is ya own sef?
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by gsalvatore: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
rhowly: Sexy momma
this one na FESTAC mask.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by nikkyshyne(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Don Jazzy's pants undecided

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by begwong: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
pet7: for ur past questions in total shell chevron call 08097038920

This is one hell of a stuff i dislike angry
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by airclipse(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr collarWale has got the swag of life....make una leave story grin
N @ the other guy like seriously?undecided u n fitted clothes dey quarrel ni?

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by airclipse(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: Don Jazzy's pants undecided
aint nothing wrng WiтЂ don jazzy's pant dear....it's nt like he wore it тσ an occasion or sometin....

1 Like

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
airclipse: aint nothing wrng WiтЂ don jazzy dear....it's nt like he wore it тσ an occasion or sometin....
She said pants.. not the man himself undecided
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by airclipse(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Florrie:
She said pants.. not the man himself undecided
tnk you super spotter....bt u self tink am....wЂaт's wrng WiтЂ the pants? Lemme modify my post....tnks dear....
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Bimpss(f): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Don jazzy's pants are alright, at least for chilling in the studio or at home.He looks very comfortable in that picture. If he wore it out to an event of some sort then there is something wrong with his fashion sense.

3 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by airclipse(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bimpss: Don jazzy's pants are alright, at least for chilling in the studio or at home.He looks very comfortable in that picture. If he wore it out to an event of some sort then there is something wrong with his fashion sense.
Exactly....God bless u dear... abi rule done dey wey person no fit wear pants siddon for house or even snap WiтЂ am....(The pant no dirty,e no fade e no tear o)
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Similarly, I don't like fake hair on little girls
Haba! Don may Really why
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by tintingz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bimpss: Don jazzy's pants are alright, at least for chilling in the studio or at home.He looks very comfortable in that picture. If he wore it out to an event of some sort then there is something wrong with his fashion sense.
Don jazzy has wore those pants to an event before...let me see if I can get the pic, have forgotten the particular event.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
kennygee: Fat people who wear leggings with short tops reminds me of a big piece of chicken thigh on my plate. Disgusting. Then "p" shaped women who wear leggings with tank tops, haba!
A well garnished piece of chicken thigh is sexy to munch on unlike the fat women you mentioned. They're incomparable. wink
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
belhomme: guys who sleep like baked death body...shai i hate dis
Are those fashion styles undecided
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by belhomme(m): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
u shuld try devil in baggy style...hehehe grin

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by belhomme(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Vanneni: Are those fashion styles undecided
try screening urself for cancer of the eye...d thread wasnt talkin only abt fashion(styles/stuff u dislik)tongue...or do u use any of those style
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
belhomme:
try screening urself for cancer of the eye...d thread wasnt talkin only abt fashion(styles/stuff u dislik)tongue...or do u use any of those style
grin grin grin I should try screening myself for cancer of the eye? This is funny. grin I can't laugh please. Na you go get cancer of the eye. grin grin tongue
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by ewizard1: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
tintingz: Try tighten up your belt your waist. smiley

Thanks SIR. I pray my Jeans listen grin grin grin
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by onnari(f): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
VPL!!!(Visible Panty lines) !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88:
The world today
what fell out of my mouth when i saw this was 'eewww!'
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Ejisz: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: Ladies at my gym wear leggings tp exercise nd some of them don't evn wear pant you will just be seeing everytin. Wonder y some women just like promoting nudity
everything as in how now? please be specific coz everything is Antonymous with nothing..

ehennnn. u said??(⊙o⊙)(⊙o⊙)
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Kedro(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
How about this

Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Similarly, I don't like fake hair on little girls

Oh no! Pleae tell me this ain't happening! Poor child.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
belhomme: u shuld try devil in baggy style...hehehe grin
Wjat was this man thinking? Quite unfortunate. Smh
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
LoveAmaka88: Just why?
This is the very height of Lunacy!
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
uzoo:

ha ha ha ha ....some people think that when you show off a lot of skin it means '' sexy'' mean while its a typical definition of trash sexy (trashy).

if you want to show off some skin at an event be sophisticated about it , other wise just head down to the pool or the beach.
Well said. The 2nd lady spells TRASHY! We should call her Madam Trashy.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Luxiana19: This is so not cool. Someone needs to tell these guys that girls dont dig this.
Davido and lil Wayne are their mentors! A pity.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by nikkyshyne(f): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
airclipse: aint nothing wrng WiтЂ don jazzy's pant dear....it's nt like he wore it тσ an occasion or sometin....
I saw him at Genesis Deluxe, Lekki the other day with it. Looks like a pyjamas as far as I am concerned.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Ziggyzito(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
well said hon...
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
onnari :
Those girls dancing for Koffi olomide caused all of this! Their pant lines are forever showing. Bad as it is, they wear white panties on white cotton/linen trousers. What a shame.
Re: A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike by lepasharon(f): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2013
onnari :

kmtt.. I hate seeing that..she needs bigger underwear too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.