Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. (6479 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Books You Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
There are some books either novels,motivational books,textbooks e.t.c.that are so interesting that you will want to read and read over again.Mine are:
1}The purpose driven life by Rick Warren
2}Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye
3}My laugh comes last by Hardley Chase
4}I will bury my dead by Hardly Chase
What are urs?

1 Like

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2013
1.y u act d way u do by Tim Lahaye
2.d pilgrims progress by John Bunyan
3.Gifted hands{d ben carson story} by Ben carson
4.Think big by Ben carson
jst bt d few I can recall...dese books re a must read!!!!{smiling}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Whao!so u also enjoyed -Why u act the way you do.Lolssss
I will try the one's you listed too.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by breadplanet(f): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
The joys of motherhood -Buchi Emecheta
Isi akwu dara n'ala-T Ubesie
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Slickest(m): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2013
Me gbadun newspapers
Pamphlets from churches
Finish..

2 Likes

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Meklex(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Please, I Why you act the way you do by Tim
Lahaye
My email is alexmek92@yahoo.com
And the James Hadley books
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Mynd44: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2013
Slickest: Me gbadun newspapers
Pamphlets from churches
Finish..
To me, those are the most boring books ever

1 Like

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by slap1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
breadplanet: The joys of motherhood -Buchi Emecheta
Isi akwu dara n'ala-T Ubesie
Chop knuckle, nne!
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by breadplanet(f): 5:33am On Aug 02, 2013
slap1: Chop knuckle, nne!
Knuckle!
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by henryvirus(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2013
1. i will bury my dead by Hardly chase
2. Dragonlance series
3. The fog
4. Harry potter series
5. The wardstone trilogy.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by IZUKWU(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
The holy bible

3 Likes

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2013
Babe2sure: There are some books either novels,motivationalbooks,textbooks e.t.c.that are so interesting that you will want to read and read over again.Mine are:
1}The purpose driven life by Rick Warren
2}Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye
3}My laugh comes last by Hardley Chase
4}I will bury my dead by Hardly Chase
What are urs?

besides,wat temperament re u?
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by trixandra(f): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2013
Triumph of the water lily by Ify Osammor.
Oxford dictionary

3 Likes

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
richest man in babylon ;george .c.clason
rich dad poor dad ;robert kiyosaki
your road map for success; john c maxwell
think and grow rich ; napoleon hill
drums of autumn; diana gabaldon
half of a yellow sun; chimammanda ngozi adichie
joys of motherhood; buchi emecheta
you're lonely when you're dead; james hardley chase. these are books i've read thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
besides,wat temperament re u?

I am like 70% melancholy and 30% choleric.What are urs too?
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
am almost a 100opercent melancholist didn't bother 2 check myself up in d combinations...d melancholy is jst who I am..

Babe2sure: besides,wat temperament re u? I am
like 70% melancholy and 30% choleric.What are urs too?
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
House of Wolves, not yet published but amazing
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2013
I guess as much, that you will be of melancholic temperament, because melancholics make the bulk of creative writers and avid readers.So,we will have more of people with the temperament looking into this section.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Babe2sure: I guess as much, that you will be of melancholic temperament, because melancholics make the bulk of creative writers and avid reader.So,we will have more of people with the temperament looking into this section.

smiles....tanks 4 bringing up dis trend n its a pleasure meeting u. will check up d oda buks u listed
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Babe2sure: I guess as much, that you will be of melancholic temperament, because melancholics make the bulk of creative writers and avid reader.So,we will have more of people with the temperament looking into this section.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2013
The Holy Bible- several authors
Lord of the Rings trilogy- jrr tolkien
The Spirit Controlled Temperament- t lahaye
The Parsifal Mosaic- r ludlum
How the Cookies Crumble- jh chase
The Green Mile- s king
The Kingdom of the Wicked- a burgess
The World According to Clarkson- j clarkson
et ce tera et ce tera...
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 07, 2013
The French Lieutenant's Woman - John Fowles
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Wesslier(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2013
Anytin by Tom clancy and clive cussler.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Uglyduckling: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Any book by Sydney Sheldon especially 'if tomorrow comes"
Lord of the rings
Oliver Twist-its a timeless piece
Juju can't remember the author.
There's always a price tag-James Hardley chase
The ghost of a millionaire-one of the bast Nigerian books in my opinion.
Violence- Isidore Okpewho and many more
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Nabsprada~Uwc.Nice meeting you too.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Mazado~ I have read `How the cookies crumble' but not in my list of to read twice{different stroke for different folks}.

Why you act the way you do is the sequel to 'Spirit Controlled Temperament.'
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
@ugly duckling~ 'There is always a price tag'is one of the best works of Hardley Chase.It is unputdownable.I am so addicted to his books that I have read almost eighty percent of his books.I thinks its time to explore works of other writers like Sidney sheldon and John Grisham.Though, I have some of their books,but have not got the time to read them.

That Oliver twist stuff, brought back fond memories. It was one of the books my father bought for me when I was young,he was always buying books for me like David Copperfield,Gulliver travels,Lamb tales from shakespeare,A tale of two cities,things fall apart etc.and I will be telling him what I learnt from reading them.Lolssssss.

2 Likes

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thank you all for your contributions.Think,I have got idea of new books to buy....*smiles*.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by geechooks: 3:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Holy Bible - God
Mine Boy - Peter Abrams
King Solomon's Mines - Sir H. Rider Haggard
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Serpentine - Thomas Thompson
A Sparrow Falls - Wilbur Smith
Battle Cry - Leon Uris

1 Like

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Ndipe(m): 4:19am On Aug 08, 2013
The Holy Bible.

So Long a Letter
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Jane Eyre -Charlotte Bronte
Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
Interview with a Vampire- Ann Rice
The Feast of All saints- ""
And many others...

1 Like

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Clairette(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2013
All books by Sydney Sheldon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SaharaTV Special: A Tribute To Chinua Achebe (Video) / Tales Of John (A KingzPen Studio Production) / Addicted To S*X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.