Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,266 members, 7,954,037 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. (6570 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Books You Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jane Eyre by charlotte Brönte
Ake-Wole Soyinka
Triumph of the water lily
Also love sidney sheldon's books
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
I really dont know. The one with me has been with me for long.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Emmandus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
How can i ever get tired of reading The Richest Man in Babylon!!
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by midiwifi(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2015
The Bible

Rich dad's guide to investing - Robert Kiyosaki.

The secret of the millionaire mind - T. Harv Eker.

Why we want you to be Rich - Trump and Kiyosaki.

Building Wealth - Russ Whitney.

Pandora's Box - Elizabeth Gage.

The Rules of Wealth - Richard Templar.

The 48 Laws of Power - Robert Greene.

The Richest Man in Babylon - George Classon.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Godfather - Mario Puzo.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by pcwhiz(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2015
If i start to list all the novels i've read i might spend all day typing..
1. 80% of hadley chase e-books{best crime author soo far} and its always good laff cos there's always humor in the way he describe his characters.
2. 98% of Sheldon's books-that dude is simply the best... I can never forget doomsday conspiracy even a box office movie cant be as intriguing as that master piece nt to even talk of if tomorrow comes... Inshort as his titles are never a dull read{its simple a page turner} . Currently reading the sequel to if tomorrow comes.
3. Dan brown's deception point is a masterpiece and an awesome thriller,haven't gotten around to the rwst though.
4. Mary Higgins, Lisa jackson{she's a queen of hair rising thrillers and suspense}, james herbert, John Grisham... Inshort i have almost all the ebooks of the best selling authors and new York finest writers..
Have a beautiful apple device or a galaxy series phone with aldiko premium e-book reader and u will have the best library in the world.. Just like me, my phones are my bestt frnds...

1 Like

Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by afolayan22(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]To me.Govt inspector,sons and daughter,tempest,woman of owu,harvest of shame,jimmy johnson,d drummer boy,woman in her prime,iyawo alarede.ijapa ti ro ko,ta lo da ran,gbogbo won lo le,sisi jetue etc
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Babe2sure:
There are some books either novels,motivationalbooks,textbooks e.t.c.that are so interesting that you will want to read and read over again.Mine are:
1}The purpose driven life by Rick Warren
2}Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye
3}My laugh comes last by Hardley Chase
4}I will bury my dead by Hardly Chase
What are urs?
please can you assist me with an e copy of my laugh comes last and i will bury my dead by james hadely chase? thank you.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

please can you assist me with an e copy of my laugh comes last and i will bury my dead by james hadely chase? thank you.

Okay. Give me your e-mail address. Though, I have those in hard copy. But I will check if they are among my Hardley chase e- copy collections.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babe2sure:

Okay. Give me your e-mail address. Though, I have those in hard copy. But I will check if they are among my Hardley chase e- copy collections.
balaango9@gmail.com and please send me any additional james hadley chase novels if you may. thanks so much.
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by Babe2sure(f): 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

balaango9@gmail.com and please send me any additional james hadley chase novels if you may. thanks so much.

Have sent it. Have you seen it?
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by siralos135: 7:43am On May 16, 2015
seeolusolaopaleye@gmail.com. @Babe2sure let me have them too,if u can.thank u
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by pcwhiz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Babe2sure:

Have sent it. Have you seen it?
pls me too.. I have 33 of chase e books but unfortunately those two ain't among the collections.. davidstmark@gmail.com... thnks dear
Re: Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. by PHAYOL81: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mayor of casterbridge... Thomas Hardy kiss
Legend of Alexander the Great. kiss
My Laugh Comes Last. ... James Hardly Chase kiss
Hamlets.. . Shakespeare kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farafina is Now Open For Submission / IN THE WRONG PLACE : A Story Of Love And Betrayal / Extreme Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.