Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. (37878 Views)

Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) / Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student / CLAM Church Opens SOTERIA Hospital In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2013
Exactly what I wanted to say. Last year Doctors and Nurses went on strike for several mnoths to protest non payment of salaries/allowances. its about the the services offered to the people. Sadly this doesn't happen where these beautiful pictures are taken.

80percent completed under the administration of George Akume, the present guy just did the finishing touches!. . . . That said,I would like to point out that asides the infrastructure and location, that place is a dead zone equipment and personnel wise!![/quote]
Re: Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. by Nairaland29: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
get to unlimited in terms of free browsing and get your free post utme questions and answers @ www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk

get to unlimited in terms of free browsing and get your free post utme questions and answers @ www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk www.codedswag.tk
Re: Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. by Symphony007: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
torkaka:

do you get a kick when you lie to yourself? the shongai farm in Rivers has not been fully completed,as the processing complex is still under construction!!

production wise, they are 400 pigs, 48 ponds with 2000 fish each, aqua culture capacity is 50,000tons, the arable section with 60 hectares of land for rice is for the meantime cultivated and used as feed for poultry!!

every other thing is still in the infant stage!!

if this is what gives you 5bn monthly then I think you serouusly need your head examined!!

The highest Rivers has received as internally generated revenue is 9.5billion naira and that was in march, the average internal revenue of Rivers is between 5-6billion naira bulk of which comes from taxes on oil multinationals!!
this is a no brainer. Arguement will not settle this, only reality will. You are lecturing somebody who has first class access to the rivers state sustainable development agency(RSSDA) on the workings of shonghai, a farm that now have expatraits permanently living there,that now sell in commercial quantity honey,quail eggs and other processed goods, an i see you ignored risopalm. Your figure on rivers state internally generation revenue is pure lies. I challenge you to give me your source. I showed you mine.
Re: Benue State University Teaching Hospital In Pictures. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Symphony007: this is a no brainer. Arguement will not settle this, only reality will. You are lecturing somebody who has first class access to the rivers state sustainable development agency(RSSDA) on the workings of shonghai, a farm that now have expatraits permanently living there,that now sell in commercial quantity honey,quail eggs and other processed goods, an i see you ignored risopalm. Your figure on rivers state internally generation revenue is pure lies. I challenge you to give me your source. I showed you mine.

[b]you must be one hell of a joker; you wrote this "Sorce:rivers state government website" with no link whatsoever!! my friend you have no source, you are just a gutter talker with no drop of intelligence!!

my figure on Rivers internally generated revenue is pure lies right? now link to the below;

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/03/13/rivers-internal-revenue-hits-n9-5bn-as-rsg-begins-n120bn-loan-repayment/
http://businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/52889-rivers-internal-revenues-hit-n95bn-in-february
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/49861/2013/03/12/rivers_internal_revenues_hit_n95bn_feb_amaechi.html

if the above is not "saucy" enough for you, then show the link to any site or document that states otherwise (including a link to the Rivers govt website you brandied)

about your shongai farms, you said something about RSDA? well here is a write up from daily independent published on the RSDA site;

"Amaechi took Maku and his team to the Songhai farm to see things for themselves. Though the team might initially have thought that the project could be a political campaign bait for future election for Amaechi, but the evidence established sitting on 314 hectares of land in that Bunu-Tai community became over-whelming to the Good Governance Tour team.

Mr. Epelle Gabriel, Communication Officer of Songhai Rivers Development Initiative attested to Labaran Maku’s submission, “Training is the most welcome pillar at Songhai.”

According to Epelle, the Information Minister noted that among production, tourism and training which are the pillars of Songhai Rivers Development Initiative, training was the most welcome pillar, pointing out that it is a good way of helping farmers to improve their yield while expressing his satisfaction with the skyward development at the centre.

He said, “I think this is a good initiative, particularly because of the training aspect of the backward integration to the local community in terms of training more farmers, creating an environment where they can study the possibility of improving their yield and also providing services for them.”

Maku stated that he and the National Good Governance Tour Team saw similar non-commercial project in Plateau State where over 45,000 farmers are trained in different modern centers sited in all the senatorial districts.

In his submission, “We saw similar project in Plateau State where they have modern farm training centres, one in each senatorial district, training about 45,000 farmers. It is not for commerce, but to add value to the local farming communities. This is very good indeed.” According to the minister, the project has the potential to attract young individuals to farming as he also visited all the production sections on the farm including the aquaculture, livestock, crop and processing sections.

Epelle disclosed that Songhai Rivers Development Initiative has trained farmers from IFAD and is currently training about 49 students and 50 future farmers from the University of Port Harcourt and the Federal Amnesty Programme respectively.

The communication officer who also spoke with Daily Independent recently disclosed that the Songhai fish pond has an annual fish production of over 100 tonnes and that the centre had also achieved a feat by fabricating fish drying (smoking) machine that even fish mongers could take advantage of.

There exist 48 fishponds in the farm and man-made lakes to support aquatic programmes. Apart from the fishponds, other production centres include piggery pens, grass cutter reproduction and fattening units. Cow and goat range, poultry house, green horse, Biogas, orange, plantation and mangos plantations among others.

The target of the managing agency (RSSDA) is to create 110,000 jobs across six cluster centres and also promote the emergence of 5,550 small and medium enterprises (SMES) and generate taxable income of N14 billion annually as well as train 9,500 persons.

Clearly, that’s not too tall a dream
"

now Rivers state govt has stated that their target from the farms (I don't need to explain to you what it means when someone says target) is to hit 14billion annually, which amounts to 1.1bn monthly!!

now boy, what this means is that Rivers hopes to get(they have not reached this point) taxes(revenue) on 1.1bn monthly i.e approximately 300million naira revenue monthly when the farm(s) are fully functional!!!

[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Orhii Leaves NAFDAC In An Emotional Ceremony (photos / Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Masturbation Has Ruined Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.