Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. (5239 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2013
jmoore: For those that say sex is love, do your parents love you by h@ving sex with you, huh?

The prostitutes love their customers, huh?

Sex has nothing to do with love
you have no emotional love towards ur parents, u get?
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lmao and sniper is the coach grin

shocked shocked
How did you know?!? shocked
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by sweettease(f): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked shocked
How did you know?!? shocked
A little bird wink
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by Leyqute(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Funny thing is the emotional aspect of love is JST A PART of TRUE LOVE, not the whole thing. Most people let this emotional aspect overwhelm the really important stuff. Thats the reason people think sex is a must in a relationship. Sex actually complicates issues. Clear your head and think about your partner without picturing him/her naked and you'll know if you trully love him/her.
My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2013
Leyqute: Funny thing is the emotional aspect of love is JST A PART of TRUE LOVE, not the whole thing. Most people let this emotional aspect overwhelm the really important stuff. Thats the reason people think sex is a must in a relationship. Sex actually complicates issues. [b]Clear your head and think about your partner without picturing him/her naked and you'll know if you trully love him/her.
[/b]My 2 kobo

Semi-Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by Leyqute(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Semi-Gbam!
Whats d "semi" iinside? a GBAM is a GBAM, shikena. undecided undecided cheesy grin
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by echeonyilo: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2013
I lik sex b4 marriage cos it givs u de opotunity 2 know how good u ppl ar in it, nd if any of u is nt good in it u can teach urself hw 2 giv ur self maximum satisfaction..
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by sweettease(f): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
echeonyilo: I lik sex b4 marriage cos it givs u de opotunity 2 know how good u ppl ar in it, nd if any of u is nt good in it u can teach urself hw 2 giv ur self maximum satisfaction..
And if you teach your partner in marriage it will cause earthquake right?

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by dmcdad: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
sweet-tease:

Or maybe a tornado... Or hurricane
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
sweet-tease:

My chest
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
ibkaye: My chest
Na laugh wan wound you abi wetin?
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by passionate88: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
sweet-tease:

Some people don't have that time... There was a thread once on NL fp where a lady was complaining that her sis husband sex the sis on a daily basis and ppl were askin if they didn't date b4 they got married. To me I don't see anything wrong with it, if I want it and she says "NO" I will walk away if she want's it and I say "NO", she too can also walk away. How will a girl feel if she get married to a "1 min man?" or if a guy wit a medium sized d*ck got married to a girl wit a "wide pucci?". If she's a virgin and wish to stay so till she get married, so b it.
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lets not be decieved sexual immorallity is a sin a lot of xtians commit and say it does not matter, God hates this.Eph5vs3. But immorality (sexual vice) and all impurity [of lustful, rich, wasteful living] or greediness must not even be named among you, as is fitting and proper among saints (God’s consecrated people). 4  Let there be no filthiness (obscenity, indecency) nor foolish and sinful (silly and corrupt) talk, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting or becoming; but instead voice your thankfulness [to God]. 5  For be sure of this: that no person practicing sexual vice or impurity in thought or in life, or one who is covetous [who has lustful desire for the property of others and is greedy for gain]--for he [in effect] is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6  Let no one delude and deceive you with empty excuses and groundless arguments [for these sins], for through these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of rebellion and disobedience.
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by BBcool: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
if you are ok with God frowning instead of smiling at you, then go ahead.
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by BBcool: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote
author=echeonyilo]I lik sex b4 marriage cos it givs u de opotunity 2
know how good u ppl ar in it, nd if any of u is nt good in it u can
teach urself hw 2 giv ur self maximum satisfaction..[/quote] And why cant d teaching be done in marriage?
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by originbm: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2013
LondyC: It's a BIG NO! Its just a crazy thing to do. Body no be firewood! So wat? So body no even get control ke? Its not an impossible thing to avoid cos even in marriage some people's spouses have to travel for 3 months, 6months even up to a year. So they should start sleeping around cos body no be firewood? Rubbish! Every human being has d power to control his/her body and these sexual hormones especially are not 'haywire' like growth hormone and odas dat we don't have control over their production. They are responsive to ur senses. If u love him or her abeg wait! When u marry u can enjoy whatever u wanna enjoy cos restraint is also needed in marriage in case u don't know.

With the way you girlz always take a righteous stance whenever sex is discussed how come a 22 yr old virgin is nearly an extinct specie.hw come sex is flying around everywhere.or doesn't it take 2 to tango?
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by originbm: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2013
actually many of the people preaching here r trying to smart.they think God will forgive them for the sin of premarital sex which they have commited and which they r still goin to commit if they preach over here.Its like saying"Baba God pls forgive me u know i cant help it.if i could i would stop.u know my heart.dint i preach against it in nairaland forum?"(laughs)
Re: Sex Before Marriage?whats Your Take On This.. by originbm: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2013
sweet-tease:

wat if he is incapable of learning or improving ?can u live with it?or i guess u could marry a gay and teach him ?i ask because ladies are notoriously impatient with
men that r dullards in that dept.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Women Want Is Satisfaction In Bed Not Love / THEM FOOLS WANNA GRAB MY ASS!!! / Photo: How Many Slap Will You Give Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.