Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Tired!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired!!! (2300 Views)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Tired Of This Relationship / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired!!! by vacant06(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Op I can see u are really pained bcs someone jst broke ur heart and u wants to pay back by doing same to others ......Bleep love
Re: Tired!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
prettyjo:
dat moment when you get so oo tired of breaking people's heart and want someone to break your own too
I am embacking on heartbreak mission sometimes first quarter of 2015. Your candidature will be considered. Beautifulness, muscular education,singleness & richness are not part of creteria just be a lady.
Re: Tired!!! by prettyjo(f): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
my nonsense post those days.
nobody should pray for a heartbreak
Re: Tired!!! by Deepfeel(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
prettyjo:
dat moment when you get so oo tired of breaking people's heart and want someone to break your own too

Sounds like that moment you get tired of been approached by guys you are not attracted, and wishing to be approached by a guy you are attracted to undecided sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm In Love With Yuzedo!!! / Witness Claims Femi Fani-kayode indeed Slept With Bianca / 10 Mistakes Men Make While Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.