Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (11965 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by omiobo: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
oludyke: Reading the comments of fellow Nigerians on this bizarre act of Fashola has confirmed to me without any ambiguity that Nigeria is not one and never will be. I'm surprised at this generation of youths in Nigeria. Our fellow countrymen and women were 'deported' within their country and many of us do not see anything wrong with that. What do you think will happen should other states decide to act childishly as Fashola has done? Are there no Lagosians in other parts of Nigeria? I will state categorically without any ambiguity that the action of Fashola and his government falls short of any acceptable standards of building national unity. If many of us (especially yorubas) do not see anything wrong with this, do we make noise when Nigerians are maltreated or deported from other countries? When we do the same to ourselves here in Nigeria? It is sad that no Igbo governor has said anything about this wickedness. I say a big shame on them.

I used to be an ACN and the yet to be registered APC supporter, but I have withdrawn my support henceforth. This is just a tip of the iceberg of what awaits Ndigbo should these guys get to power at the federal level. No wonder the Englishman says that "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know."
Oga,you are on your own. Your place has already been taken. Begging is unrighteous,they deserve to be reunited with their family. Why were u not deported? Simply because you are useful to yourself and to the state.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Bournvitanisha: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
ola_pluto: June 12 affected Igbos more than any tribe---Igbo leaders
Boko Haram is targeting Igbos----Igbo leaders
APC is anti-Igbo -----Igbo leaders
Sanitation of Ladipo market is ethnic cleansing of Igbos----Igbo leaders
Igbos are marginalised in Nigeria -----Igbo leaders
Fashola is anti-Igbo----Igbo leaders
About time we stopped taking these 'leaders' serious

This is their pathetic way of getting special treatments in Nigeria by playing victim.

I guess Nigeria must be damnnnnn good for other ethnicities since Ibos feel like they're the only victim
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who are they always threatening with war? as if they fought one and won.

The last time i checked when you enter into your last stupid and dumb war, see below what i found:

you could not conquer a small town like Oree. Ojukwu ran away and left u to your fate, Mallos were pissing you, molesting your women and killing the babies. Evidence of the war you brought on yourself and your generation still dote your enclave called Igboland.

It is not your fault, it is seun that is giving an avenue to run your mouths behind the PC. if you get the liver, start the war, I can assure you will be alienated on all fronts the time around. Your case will be worse than that of Tutsi and Hutus.

Sheer arrogance, empty noise, warrior without any war won, noise makers. Fashola deported your people, you cant do nadal, he closed down Ladipo, you were begging and the babaloja will still collect the Obas dues whther you like it or not, you still wont do anything down to be making noise as a group.

we are watching.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Who are they always threatening with war? as if they fought one and won.

The last time i checked when you entered into your last silly and dumb war, see below what i found:

you could not conquer a small town like Oree. Ojukwu ran away and left u to your fate, Mallos were pissing you, molesting your women and killing the babies. Evidence of the war you brought on yourself and your generation still dote your enclave called Igboland.

It is not your fault, it is seun that is giving you an avenue to run your mouths behind the PC. if you get the liver, start the war, I can assure you will be alienated on all fronts the time around. Your case will be worse than that of Tutsi and Hutus.

Sheer arrogance, empty noise, warrior without any war won, noise makers. Fashola deported your people, you cant do nadal, he closed down Ladipo, you were begging and the babaloja will still collect the Obas dues whether you like it or not, you still wont do anything than to be making noise as a group.

we are watching.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Garrithe1st: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
So Igbos who own 95% of Lagos are beggars, prostitute5 and destitutes...abi?? Or why did the rich Ibos who own 95% of land in Lagos not help their destitute kinsmen??

So majority of beggars in Lagos are from the east...abi??

I dey laff ooo!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Lagosbabe1: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
superstar1: Who are they always threatening with war? as if they fought one and won.

The last time i checked when you enter into your last stupid and dumb war, see below what i found:

It is not your fault, it is seun that is giving an avenue to run your mouths behind the PC. if you get the liver, start the war, I can assure you will be alienated on all fronts the time around. Your case will be worse than that of Tutsi and Hutus.

Sheer arrogance, empty noise, warrior without any war won, noise makers. Fashola deported your people, you cant do nadal, he closed down Ladipo, you were begging and the babaloja will still collect the Obas dues whther you like it or not, you still wont do anything down to be making noise as a group.

we are watching.

Dont mind them lol

Massob of all groups condemning Lagos state- E gbami o. Dont worry, what happened in Tejuoso will happen in Alaba and Ladipo very soon i.e they would be redeveloped and lettings redistributed then you will all find your square root. Then all your Red Cap chiefs will go to Alausa with Kolanut to beg and we shall not listen
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ukomko: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Breaking news from Abuja on ASUU strike !!! نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندچشخیرهما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدیوار وچشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما گر رفپیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور سایه دگر نمخیرهما If I hear anything else, I'll let you know...

1 Like

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
superstar1: Who are they always threatening with war? as if they fought one and won.

The last time i checked when you entered into your last silly and dumb war, see below what i found:

It is not your fault, it is seun that is giving you an avenue to run your mouths behind the PC. if you get the liver, start the war, I can assure you will be alienated on all fronts the time around. Your case will be worse than that of Tutsi and Hutus.

Sheer arrogance, empty noise, warrior without any war won, noise makers. Fashola deported your people, you cant do nadal, he closed down Ladipo, you were begging and the babaloja will still collect the Obas dues whether you like it or not, you still wont do anything than to be making noise as a group.

we are watching.
men you have finished yamirin
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by BlackBaron: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Perfect description .

The same Ibos rejoiced on different social sites that Fashola deported Yorubas from Lagos to Ogun , Osun, etc

Other nationalities need to stand up to the pathetic whine and cries of the Ibos. They believe that by crying marginalization and hate, they can get the special treatments. NO!!!

MASSOBS is useless as can be anyway.......what have they done for Ibos since their formation? Apart from noise making?

Where was MASSOBs when Abia (Igbo state) state fired Non-Abian workers?
Take a chill pill bro. It's just an analogy. No need for the generalised attacks.

'most' prefer to keep quiet until it happens to them. Explains the state of Nigeria where everyone keeps the status quo because it doesn't affect them until their time comes
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by BankuTilapia: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2013
They r deporting their own but stupidddd nigerians will be crying foul if another country should them. Hypocrite madaphuckers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
ooops!
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by pbling: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
if u r 4rm d east start usin ya head!d idea u contributed 55% in2 lag is wastin of coment,make d east luk like lag,u r fools 4 developin anoda mans land dats y de act anihw,use ya head,
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by basilo101: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dey r already back 2 Lag. D deportation approach won't work because u wont be able 2 check entrace in2 d city n dia r slums wia dey cn blend.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99: I am starting to notice a pattern.

Some Igbo leaders start screaming discrimination and the Igbos follow like sheep, believing whatever they say.

When Boko Haram started, everyone was upset and we all knew that Christians from every tribe were targeted. We knew that it was mainly the indigenous Christian tribes of the North that were targeted. We even knew that many Hausa were targeted or caught in the blasts.

Then some Igbo "leaders" and politicians starting claiming that the only people suffering from Boko Haram were Igbos. Igbos still believe this nonsense to this day, even though there is absolutely zero proof. Shekau, who releases three hour long videos every so often about Boko Haram, has NEVER mentioned the Igbo at all, or for any reason. Yet the Igbo think he (and some fools think APC) is out to get them.

If PDP is behind this deception, it was a smart plan, because it made Igbos that were dissatisfied with Jonathan's non-performance start supporting him again.

Now we see another twisting of the facts when Fashola has sent people from every tribe, including Yoruba, back to their home states. Akwa Ibom gets more FG money than Lagos, but Lagos has 7x more citizens. OF COURSE beggars have to leave. If you see an empty plot of land in Lagos today, tomorrow you will see 15 illegal structures with a four people in each one. They are even building illegal structures on the water! I won't be surprised if Mokoko is bigger than Eko Atlantic by the end of the year. These are people from every tribe and even illegal immigrants from other countries building these. When they can't find work, they become touts and a nuisance.

We will wait and see if Igbos follow follow again and start believing that reuniting some lost souls with their families is "hatred for Igbos". God forbid Jonathan COMPLETE a SE project like the Second Niger Bridge or the East-West Road. That must be Fashola's fault too. If you want to contribute, come to Lagos. If you are desperate because your own Governor is failing you, don't come! Your life will just get worse! If you belive that the highly welcoming Yoruba hate Igbos, then don't come! The funny thing is that the FG is treating one of your son's WORSE than any of the Governors under State of Emergency, while you are worried about 10 people that were reunited with their families. According to the LASG, 6000 people move to Lagos everyday. Fashola doesn't care what tribe you are. If you don't need to be in Lagos, then get out. If Fashola really wanted to deport Igbos, he would use a lot more than one bus.

Look at this madness! Only a small part of present day Mokoko is legal.

You seee how useless and stewpid you can be? Out of all the nonsense wey write na only 5 likes you get. Are you even a lagosian, is Lagos state your father's village, or na you be Fashola spokesman. Why e con pain you like say yoruba no dey other people states. You dey talk dey write like say na only you sabi press buttons. If you have nothing smart to say why don't you get a #100 current affairs book and read to your perfect understanding before speaking shiits here.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by T9ksy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Dont mind them lol

Massob of all groups condemning Lagos state- E gbami o. Dont worry, what happened in Tejuoso will happen in Alaba and Ladipo very soon i.e they would be redeveloped and lettings redistributed then you will all find your square root. Then all your Red Cap chiefs will go to Alausa with Kolanut to beg and we shall not listen

4REAL!!! We shall not listen!

You ibos have bitten more than you can chew.

You have climbed your tree beyond its leaves.

steadily, steadily we shall eventually rid our glorious land of all these ingrates and irritants.

And nothing will happen. if you don't like it start another war and we will be sure to help you finish it.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by kennysbst(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
we are here when urspokeman started it.u guys are the best in every field.no pros! i think is high time u guys shd go back and wake him up,inother to fight for u.haba ndigbo u fall my hands big tym.we shdn't have start the war u cant win.u had better beg for forgiveness and allow our friendship to keep matching.remember we still love u.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by LBT: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Perfect description .

The same Ibos rejoiced on different social sites that Fashola deported Yorubas from Lagos to Ogun , Osun, etc

Other nationalities need to stand up to the pathetic whine and cries of the Ibos. They believe that by crying marginalization and hate, they can get the special treatments. NO!!!

MASSOBS is useless as can be anyway.......what have they done for Ibos since their formation? Apart from noise making?

True talk, when igbos treat other tribes in a un-human way they don't comment but when they are treated likewise they start shouting; I have travelled all over Nigeria and discovered that the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria are the Yorubas, all the nonsense that the yorubas take from other tribes none of them can take 1/10th of it, all tribe build houses, school, leave and do business in Yoruba land in large numbers without fear but that cannot be said of the East in particular, igbos are holding political post in South West a thing the igbos and other tribes will never accept in their region. Not to forget: after the civil way, the Yorubas were the only tribe in Nigeria that kept and handed back to the igbo the properties they left in the South west during the civil war and still you igbo still classify the Yorubas as your enemies because your elders never told you the truth for one reason or the other; continue and you will make the Yorubas to see you as their enemy and then things will get worse.

1 Like

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by LBT: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Perfect description .

True talk, when igbos treat other tribes in a un-human way they don't comment but when they are treated likewise they start shouting; I have travelled all over Nigeria and discovered that the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria are the Yorubas, all the nonsense that the yorubas take from other tribes none of them can take 1/10th of it, all tribe build houses, school, leave and do business in Yoruba land in large numbers without fear but that cannot be said of the East in particular, igbos are holding political post in South West a thing the igbos and other tribes will never accept in their region. Not to forget: after the civil way, the Yorubas were the only tribe in Nigeria that kept and handed back to the igbo the properties they left in the South west during the civil war and still you igbo still classify the Yorubas as your enemies because your elders never told you the truth for one reason or the other; continue and you will make the Yorubas to see you as their enemy and then things will get worse.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by LBT: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

Perfect description .

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by BinghiNya(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mass+Sob = massob they always sob en masse, buncha cry babies.
The most intolerant tribe in Nigeria are the Igbo
The most criminal minded tribe are the Igbo
The most self centred tribe in Nigeria are the Igbo
The most disorganized tribe in Nigeria are the Igbo
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 1oracle(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
justsayemma: In as much as i dnt like d mode of deportation,i think d Igbo grp shd rada channel thier energy towards chalenging thier leaders 2 develop thier region,rada dan praising dem,weneva dey recieve cash 4m dem.there r milion of ibos in Lagos hustling,were they deported? U cant com 2 anoda mans land n constitute nuisance,thats dsame tin d Uk is crying abt,its a security risk,cos they cn b easily lured in2 crime.y didnt d grp carter 4 dis people wen they were roaming d street of Lag?
So Lagos is now another man's land not part of Nigeria again. Those who shout One Nigeria are the same people who is making it impossible for us to be one.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by SNOWWHITE240(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
in u own country just because u ar nt frm a particular region u ar now deported this country will soon break to pieces and i wil be d president of my region
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by PeterKbaba: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
ola_pluto: June 12 affected Igbos more than any tribe---Igbo leaders
Boko Haram is targeting Igbos----Igbo leaders
APC is anti-Igbo -----Igbo leaders
Sanitation of Ladipo market is ethnic cleansing of Igbos----Igbo leaders
Igbos are marginalised in Nigeria -----Igbo leaders
Fashola is anti-Igbo----Igbo leaders
About time we stopped taking these 'leaders' serious
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 1oracle(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
LBT: True talk, when igbos treat other tribes in a un-human way they don't comment but when they are treated likewise they start shouting; I have travelled all over Nigeria and discovered that the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria are the Yorubas, all the nonsense that the yorubas take from other tribes none of them can take 1/10th of it, all tribe build houses, school, leave and do business in Yoruba land in large numbers without fear but that cannot be said of the East in particular, igbos are holding political post in South West a thing the igbos and other tribes will never accept in their region. Not to forget: after the civil way, the Yorubas were the only tribe in Nigeria that kept and handed back to the igbo the properties they left in the South west during the civil war and still you igbo still classify the Yorubas as your enemies because your elders never told you the truth for one reason or the other; continue and you will make the Yorubas to see you as their enemy and then things will get worse.
Kindly give us a link to prove that Igbos treat other tribes in an un-human way.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Cathybrown: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
dridowu: If U and I constitute nuisance to the state then we need to face the music of the law. Fashola do your work

among d yorubas nd igbos, who are constituting nuisance. think well before u talk
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
Cathybrown:

among d yorubas nd igbos, who are constituting nuisance. think well before u talk

The igbos as far as Lagos is concerned I am a Lagosian and can see this. Visit Ladipo before you talk.

Majority of Nairalanders don't think before posting. Ask your relative uncle Obi and co to tell you
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Cathybrown: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Bi ewure ba binu to fi ese ha ile se o fe bu olowo e je ni? If a goat is angry and uses it's feet to scratch the ground, Can it ever bite its owner? If Ohaneze and MASSOB like they should carry megaphone what can they do? the decision has already been taken and its irreversible anyone who doesnt like it should go to court[/size]

sometimes i hate to enter dis nairaland bcus of some senseless ppl on this forum
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by olaheavy: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Dont mind them lol

Honestly, it 'll be nice to see both Ladipo and Alaba markets demolished and rebuilt - afterwards redistributed or reallocated with the Yoruba traders getting most of the stalls. There's nothing unfair about this. The Ibos would do the same in their land. Also, the Trade Fair must be reallocated to favor the Yoruba - I mean what I am spewing because I am a straight shooter. IIt is ridiculous for our people (Yoruba) to be suffering in their own land. This is too much - it's time for the Ibos to go back to their land and develop it. In the early to mid-'70s, the only tribe that was prevalent or ubiquitous in Yorubaland was the Hausa tribe. They were seen everywhere in Ibadan and Lagos and other cities and towns in the Western region. We were cool with them - no fight or war, but the insignificant and occasional skirmishes every now and then. Importantly, we never told them to go back to their land. What I am saying is that the Yoruba had never said to the Hausa people "go back to the North" with the same fervor, religion, persistence as we are wont to mete out to the Ibos. With the exceptions of the free-for-all fights that happened in the mid and late "90s in Sagamu and Lagos during the murder of MKO Abiola, no other major frcacas between Yoruba and. Hausa. What does that tell us? It means that we Yoruba are "cool like that" with the Hausa. Why is it that the Ibos are the only tribe in Nigeria that Yoruba people have problem with? Go figure.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by solomon111(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
You hardly see people like obiagelli and berem in threads like this,only for them to turn around accuse igbos of bigotry when ACN/APC is treated with contempt.
Naeivity.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by victorv12(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nigeria is in a very fragile state presently. By 2015, we may end up dividing this country! Things are not getting better at all!
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by olaheavy: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
1oracle:
So Lagos is now another man's land not part of Nigeria again. Those who shout One Nigeria are the same people who is making it impossible for us to be one.
How many times have you Ibos contested and wrestled Lagos State with the Yoruba. First, you called it a "no man's land." Second, you referred to it as a "Bini Settlement." These days, it is either you lay a claim to it by saying that you're 95% of Lagos State or threaten that if you leave Yorubaland heaven will fall. In the past, you had dared the Yoruba to try dislodging you from Lagos and see what would happen. Some of you even called us cowards and threatened to drive the Yoruba into the Atlantic Ocean or the Republic of Benin or flank us in between them and the Hausa/Fulani from the North. My questions are: if you owe 95% of a particular place how possible for the minority to now deport you back to the East? If you're that strong a band, how would it be possible for Raji Fashola to close down Ladipo market and arrest your thugs from MASSOB and MEND for months while you did nothing but cried of hunger and exaggerated your daily losses? If truly Lagos is not Yoruba land, how come the Bini of Edo have not joined you in your madness to win back "their land" or "no man's land"? You Ibos can never win this battle - the best thing for you to do is to go back to your Ibo land. Period.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: We’re Preparing For Possible Run-off In Presidential Election – INEC / "Remove Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Adviser" Protest On East-West Road (Pics) / EFCC To Re-Arraign Ladoja For Alleged N4.7bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.