Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (11964 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by olaheavy: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
<<redacted>>
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by olaheavy: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
<<redacted>>
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by PeterKbaba: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2013
olaheavy:
How many times have you Ibos contested and wrestled Lagos State with the Yoruba. First, you called it a "no man's land." Second, you referred to it as a "Bini Settlement." These days, it is either you lay a claim to it by saying that you're 95% of Lagos State or threaten that if you leave Yorubaland heaven will fall. In the past, you had dared the Yoruba to try dislodging you from Lagos and see what would happen. Some of you even called us cowards and threatened to drive the Yoruba into the Atlantic Ocean or the Republic of Benin or flank us in between them and the Hausa/Fulani from the North. My questions are: if you owe 95% of a particular place how possible for the minority to now deport you back to the East? If you're that strong a band, how would it be possible for Raji Fashola to close down Ladipo market and arrest your thugs from MASSOB and MEND for months while you did nothing but cried of hunger and exaggerated your daily losses? If truly Lagos is not Yoruba land, how come the Bini of Edo have not joined you in your madness to win back "their land" or "no man's land"? You Ibos can never win this battle - the best thing for you to do is to go back to your Ibo land. Period.

A BILLION LIKES
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by T9ksy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
olaheavy:

Ibos can never win this battle - the best thing for you to do is to go back to your Ibo land. Period.

And do what, exactly? If there is any shred of opportunities in their Jungle of the rising sun, you

think they will troop down to lagos every day?

The sad fact is, its ibos who cannot survive without lagos- Lagos can and will survive without Ibos.

Oja oyingbo (ni eko) ko mo pe enikan o wa!

2 Likes

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Cleanman(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
T9ksy:

And do what, exactly? If there is any shred of opportunities in their Jungle of the rising sun, you

think they will troop down to lagos every day?

The sad fact is, its ibos who cannot survive without lagos- Lagos can and will survive without Ibos.

Oja oyingbo (ni eko) ko mo pe enikan o wa!
All been said,Ibo guys back at home need to understand that Fasola never intended to create a brouhaha but some bad ibo eggs need to go back home to hatch their hatchlings(whateva).

Decent ibo dudes are in lagos doing their normal bizz with no problem but some dumb massob okoros want to make a hill out of a mole hill(wateva).. ..bunch of cry babies!...beta go develop ya village.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Lagosbabe1: 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Cleanman: All been said,Ibo guys back at home need to understand that Fasola never intended to create a brouhaha but some bad ibo eggs need to go back home to hatch their hatchlings(whateva).

Decent ibo dudes are in lagos doing their normal bizz with no problem but some dumb massob okoros want to make a hill out of a mole hill(wateva).. ..bunch of cry babies!...beta go develop ya village.

1000 likes!

I have advised them to go and address the problem they face up north- they are bush meat to hausas and yet no action, with all the lion heart gburugburu story, the hausas treat them like suya and bush meat.

They are so vocal in Lagos and very silent in Kano and Sokoto etc etc, the hausas know them very well, any misyearn from them is straight punishment which involves dead bodies and no repercussion. Let Hausa try kill Yoruba en masse and they know the implication but Igbo people are fair game because the end story after Gburugburu noise is SE governors asking for calmness. The worst that will happen is African China releasing a new single which they will all be playing and crying over.

Igbo Ronu ooo

2 Likes

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Cleanman(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

1000 likes!

I have advised them to go and address the problem they face up north- they are bush meat to hausas and yet no action, with all the lion heart gburugburu story, the hausas treat them like suya and bush meat.

They are so vocal in Lagos and very silent in Kano and Sokoto etc etc, the hausas know them very well, any misyearn from them is straight punishment which involves dead bodies and no repercussion. Let Hausa try kill Yoruba en masse and they know the implication but Igbo people are fair game because the end story after Gburugburu noise is SE governors asking for calmness. The worst that will happen is African China releasing a new single which they will all be playing and crying over.

Igbo Ronu ooo

lmao!@the african china part,0baino and all....
dude sings good music by the way.

1 Like

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Cleanman(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

1000 likes!

Igbo Ronu ooo

lmao!@the african china part,0baino and all....
dude sings good music by the way....one decent ibo dude he is.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Jomark(m): 5:41am On Aug 01, 2013
BlackBaron: I'll summarise this whole episode.

'First they kicked out the northerners and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a northerner.

Then they kicked out the South Westerners and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a South Westerner.

And then they came for me (them)...'
for your mind you dey quote Achebe
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Deglo514(f): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2013
Nawa ooooo, dis is quite unfair.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Deglo514: Nawa ooooo, dis is quite unfair.

Do you have a job....place of residence? If so...you have no fear to entertain.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by seedorf123: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2013
Igbo is one of the useless people i ever see. Pls Fashola deport their grandma... grin

2 Likes

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ceejay675(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2013
MATTERS ARISING: lagos state government relocated street beggars to their home states...source 4rm AIT said most of dem are hawkers.. Now tel me...is dis not total discrimination?.. If anambra government try 2 emulate d lagos government dat means almost evribody in awka n onitsha( upper iweka) will go back 2 dia states cos 99precent of hawkers n beggars in anambra are not 4rm anambra..
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Cleanman(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2013
grin grin
seedorf123: Igbo is one of the useless people i ever see. Pls Fashola deport their grandma... grin
WICKED!!!!!!
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by eio2013: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Shameless Olodo.
U r talking. FG solely developed Lagos and u r still opening ur dirty trabalistic mouth to talk. Can u developed Lagos without FG help?
Lazy & dirty fools. Thank God Lagos was a former capital. Otherwise it will have been among the poorest state in Nigeria.
Bournvitanisha: If you come to another man's land, you need to conform to the land's tradition and culture.

Ibos, like our Hausa and Fulani brothers, have no respect for other ppl's culture and tradition.

You're trying to change a traditional law that has been placed on the market since it was formed.

The same Ibos will then shout that Lagos is not a Yorubaland.........Lagosians need to stand up for their land, lest they're displaced.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Atouke: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2013
Where is Wole soyinka and Falana on this? Keyamo? Where are the Self styled Progressives? Where are the so called Vanguard of democracy?
Do they only respond when the issue fits their fancy or when it agrees with their politics? I supported them when they said that 5 is not > 27 and 16 not > 19.

They seem to be silent on the plights of nigerians that are deported in their own country!

What an abuse of right of a citizen in his own country and yet no outcry from those who pretend to be protectors of our rights as citizen.

Its times like this that i miss our countrys greatest human right advocate. the peoples lawyer the great Chief Gani Fawehinmi.He would have stood up to fight by the side of the people. Adieu chief! for the pretenders who who claimed to have inherited your mantle are ethnically,tribal and politically biased and have disappointed Nigerians.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
U na don come again. 45% of Lagos is Ibo.

Just contest in any of the areas where you dominate for just chairmanship and we go see.

na dat day you will see the difference between Ayodele and Chukwuka.

keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
@eio2013,

so because Fg developed Lag, that makes it an Iboland. You are a jester.

You will soon start laying claims to calabar too and after that Abuja.

I pity you. Its so sad that the generation before you failed woefully to tell you histoey and lessons to be learnt or they told you, you just refused to learn.

If laziness is trafficking drugs, kidnapping, 419 and armed robbery, we dont mind, once we do not sell our soul to money or stain our proud family name and yoruba heritage. can you say that? mba bros. Just face your spare part sales jejely.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Atouke: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
superstar1: @eio2013,

I pity you. Its so sad that the generation before you failed woefully to tell you histoey and lessons to be learnt or they told you, you just refused to learn.

If laziness is trafficking drugs, kidnapping, 419 and armed robbery, we don't mind, once we do not sell our soul to money or stain our proud family name and yoruba heritage. can you say that? mba bros. Just face your spare part sales jejely.

yes lagos was a former capitol hence every tribe an have a slice in it just like abuja. the real lagosian(indigenes of lagos) who are peace loving and welcoming to all nigerians agree to these fact. Its transplant like you and your caliphate cotowing tinubu godfather who came from osun bush but now claim lagos and try to run the real lagos indigenes out of governing their state, and now deporting nigerians, and creating confusion in the country.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
superstar1: @eio2013,

If laziness is trafficking drugs, kidnapping, 419 and armed robbery, we dont mind, once we do not sell our soul to money or stain our proud family name and yoruba heritage. can you say that? mba bros. Just face your spare part sales jejely.

Sorry...Lagos was not developed by FG as capital.

As capital of Nigeria...only the Lagos Island...Victoria Island and parts of present day Ikoyi had developments.

The vast major parts of present Lagos were developed by the western region...e.g Ikeja...the state capital.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Atouke,

you are a sexy deranged joker. lagos belongs to every tribe. wetin we no go hear from these arrogant victoryless warriors that pride themselves in the stupid war they went into blindly and sheepishly. Errant stupidity.

Like I said every tribe must lay claim to Calabar too then. Read your history and come back.

Tinubu and his cohorts from Osun Oyo and other Sw states have more claim then you Ojukwu mumus. Yorubas are all descendants of Oduduwa, so you will explain how you own a stake in Lagos.

Ohhh because you bought land and built abi?

Get it into your skull, that C of O is for 99years and it can even be revoked at will. Ask England and they will tell you their story about Hong Kong. China will eternally be grateful to the Brits that were mumus like you.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Atouke: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Sorry...Lagos was not developed by FG as capital.

As capital of Nigeria...only the Lagos Island...Victoria Island and parts of present day Ikoyi had developments.

The vast major parts of present Lagos were developed by the western region...e.g Ikeja...the state capital.

...tards like you should go back to your ogun bush and stop giving lagos a bad image yes the real lagosian(indigenes of lagos) who are peace loving and welcoming to all nigerians agree to these fact. Its transplant like you and your caliphate kowtowing tinubu godfather who came from osun bush but now claim lagos and try to run the real lagos indigenes out of governing their state, and now deporting nigerians, and creating confusion in the country.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Ilugunboy,

I know jarey, i was just being sarcastic towards the alawada that was misyarning.

One luv bro

1 Like

Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Atouke:

..[s].tards like you should go back to your ogun bush and stop giving lagos a bad image yes the real lagosian(indigenes of lagos) who are peace loving and welcoming to all nigerians agree to these fact. Its transplant like you and your caliphate kowtowing tinubu godfather who came from osun bush but now claim lagos and try to run the real lagos indigenes out of governing their state, and now deporting nigerians, and creating confusion in the country.[/s]

Terrible response...

Try make small sense...I know you can if you try. wink
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Atouke

stop running away from my question. just answer this:

does calabar belong to every tribe too? simple yes or no.

let us start from there
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
superstar1: @ Atouke

let us start from there

The guy historical knowledge is obviously limited.....he will never know that Calabar was once at a point in history the Nigeria's capital.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Atouke

let us start from there
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Atouke: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
superstar1: @ Atouke,

you are a sexy deranged joker. lagos belongs to every tribe. wetin we no go hear from these arrogant victoryless warriors that pride themselves in the stupid war they went into blindly and sheepishly. Errant stupidity.

Like I said every tribe must lay claim to Calabar too then. Read your history and come back.

Tinubu and his cohorts from Osun Oyo and other Sw states have more claim then you Ojukwu mumus. Yorubas are all descendants of Oduduwa, so you will explain how you own a stake in Lagos.

Ohhh because you bought land and built abi?

Get it into your skull, that C of O is for 99years and it can even be revoked at will. Ask England and they will tell you their story about Hong Kong. China will eternally be grateful to the Brits that were mumus like you.

federal govt money built 98% of infrastructure in lagos state fact. federal govt money belongs to nigeria hence all nigerians can stake a claim in lagos.

The only exception is the recognition of Lagos indigenes rights for their state. but for fools like you from the bushes of osun there is no exception nor recognition.
The real lagosian(indigene)are too refined and welcoming to nigerians from every part of the country and will not spew the kind of trash you are spewing on this thread fact.

its time for you to relocte to your bush in osun and stop tarnishing the image of lagos.
News Flash the real lagosian(indigene) want their state back! 2015 the will regain their state with the backing of igbos and other tribes in lagos and fools like you and your caliphate kowtowing thiefunbu godfather will now be deported to osun rain forest as payback.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
There is nothing we wont hear on NL. E-warriors typing jargons.

The descendants of the portugese that named Lagos have more rights to Lagos than you Atouke.

get that straight. we want you around to keep paying the taxes, the duties, levies and fines. we will keep usinng your money to beautify Lagos. If you say you are a stakeholder (right choice of word), I will agree but claiming you are 99% of Lagos and therefore Lagos is yours, is heresy of the highest order and even God Almighty will not forgive you and even Ojukwu and Zik will not. That is greediness and covetousness that God Himself detest.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Atouke,

your arguement is clueless and baseless. I asked you does Calabar belong to every tribe too. At least FGN money too was spent there. even the Brits also can claim to it, because they spent there money there.

Answer that simple question and let us move on from there.
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by superstar1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Atouke,

So you now know who the real lagosians are, and you are quick to call yorubas name abi?

which state out of the ibo states are you from.

let us start agin from there, if that is the route you want to go. Isolating Lthe real Lagosians as if they are not yorubas. You lack enough knowledge to win this argument any which way.

Ibos are the jews of Africa, their land is desolate and landslide ravaged
they are businessmen, I give it to you and no one is envious of u, but both the ones with clean and obnoxious sources should not be coming to NL and be making noise.
they have 99% population of Lag, contest for ordinary chairmanship and you will see
Lagos belongs to Ibos, As if when you were coming from your hamlet, you carried truckload of sand to Lagos, there is even no sand to pack self.
they will go to war, they will fight, show us the war you ever won in your history. noise making warriors without victory!!!

Respect others and others will respect you!!!
Re: Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Atouke: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
superstar1: @ Atouke

let us start from there

As a rule i don't help ....tards but am going to do you a favour and give u a few facts about calabar.
Recall when i mentioned places that federal money built, i listed only lagos and abuja deliberately. reason is Calabar once served as the seat of Government of the Niger Coast protectorate, Southern protectorate and the oil Rivers Protectorate from 1882- 1906 before the capital was moved to Lagos.
recall Nigeria was not a fully amalgamated country until 1914 when lord lugard amalgamated nigeria.
So whatever few infrastructure was put in place in calabar was done under the guise of niger coast, southern or oil river protectorates which do not technically qualify as the country nigeria. So technically Calabar was never the capital of nigeria but of the protectorates.

So every infrastructure/thing you see in calabar was achieved either as a protectorate, southeastern state, or cross river and whatever influence/ negotiation that states wield to get federal projects----- hence they worked their butts off for what they got.

but any case calabar and its history is not the point on table here. the tabled issue is should nigerians be deported in their own countries? and why should ACN/APC goons like you be supporting such actions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung On Facility Inspection In Brazil - Photos / Concerns As Judges’ Salaries Remain Static For 12 Years / PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.