Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund (8852 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / Anambra Women’s Group Mobilises Support For Buhari, APC / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by dplomaticVal: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2013
In Ngige we trust.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Mr Aboki: APC.. In Igboland?! grin grin grin grin

Very funny!!
Guy, wake up. APC nay ACN has always been in Igboland. Chris Ngigi defeated Dora Akuyinli of APGA (the same party with the Governor) on the ticket of ACN.
Anambra State House Assembly minority leader, Tony Munagor (One Week) is a member of ACN.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Pro. Chukwuma Soludo stands tall among all.
Except if he is not contesting then Ngige takes it.

If Chukwuma is contesting, then we must not throw away this golden opportunity because we might not get it again.

Ngige built roads, paid salaries, etc, but what about economic development of the state?

Chukwuma will use his tentacles to brand Anmabra the Dubai and the China of Africa.

I am a die hard Ngige fan, but since Chukwuma wants to serve, Ngige should concentrate in the senate for now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by topazjosh(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
pro01:

I am proud to be a 'bigot' by your definition. I didn't become that until I began to see the level of hate and xenophobia demonstrated against the Igbo by you Yoruba people in Lagos, including those of you that are supposedly intelligent and well educated in this forum. There is only so much a man can take. ACN's LASG deports Nigerians illegally from Lagos to Onitsha, and you 'educated' bigots openly support that! Yet you expect us to love and accept you with open arms? At the slightest provocation, you 'educated' people make highly offensive xenophobic remarks like 'go back to your village', and yet you talk about bigots when one stands up to defend his proud ethnic heritage and his rights as a Nigerian?

I guess bigotry begets bigotry, then.
but y u pple dey talk like dis nah,seriously u jus wan dey create foes,do u knw how many were deported to the city of ibadan,kano,kaduna,etc?I think u just trying to be a diehard sadist,ibos don dey live 4 lagos 4 several years o,u don hear say any yoruba peepz dey pursue dem,b'eru ba month inu roo,adupe.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by solomon111(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
kaze4blues:
That's why the yorubas are the most sophisiticated ethnic group in Nigeria.

Yorubas embrace ACN notwithstanding that ACN was an opposition party as at that time.
This happened when PDP governors under-performed in the region after 8 years of governance.

That's why today we can categorically say that the SW is the fastest developing region in the country independent of the FG.

Our brothers from the SE still want to remain backward by ignoring the capabilities of candidates but rather choosing to vote based on party.

Igbo kwenu..........igbo ronu
SW is the fastest developing region in the country?
Since when?
Which part of the SW apart from lagos, can be compared to crossriver,akwa-ibom,rivers,enugu and even imo?.
It seems ACN propaganda in the SW is very thick.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by Ninapha(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
pro01:

You dey mind them? Anambra women my ass. Ngige would have his AWO ass dusted, we don't want him and his gang of anti-Igbo bigots in Anambra government house.

Andy Uba, Soludo, or anyone else (or any other party) for that matter would be fine.
U don hear Ngige name abi. Well u see what i was telln u. If he is supported by the women, he sure wd be there. Awo or Ojukwu.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by ideyvexnow: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
maryjames9: What is wrong with that? Let me ask you some questions and please answer. Would you rather vote a PERFORMER and Visionary man under APC to a FAILURE and NON PERFORMER under PDP. Please, dont complain when your people are massively being bombed in north and deported in west.

So what you are saying is that Bombing of Igbos in the North is the new punishment for voting PDP instead of APC.

The problem with you Yoruba people is Envy and outright wickedness.

If this is how you people think then why will you blame anyone who does not want anything to do with APC Igbo candidates.

One Nigeria my foot. Without the Oil in the Niger Delta, will you guys Be interested in One Nigeria

Parasites...
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by ideyvexnow: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2013
topazjosh: but y u pple dey talk like dis nah,seriously u jus wan dey create foes,do u knw how many were deported to the city of ibadan,kano,kaduna,etc?I think u just trying to be a diehard sadist,ibos don dey live 4 lagos 4 several years o,u don hear say any yoruba peepz dey pursue dem,b'eru ba month inu roo,adupe.

Defend Fashola all you want, but the truth is that once mass deportation begins across Nigeria, then the End of Nigeria is here.

Frankly speaking, I can't wait for it happen. I am disappointed that Igbos haven't reciprocated yet.

Let Igbos all come back home and develop the South East and stop sacrificing this sweat and blood on another man's land, who will become envious of their enterprise and achievements later.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
if Ngige wins more ibos would be deported from lagos. if apc wins presidency there would be more trivalism in this country.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
ngige dat ve not sponsored any bill two years in d senate. apc in anambra is a joke. d devil we kno is better Dan terrorists and cowards
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by politicalpastor: 1:23am On Aug 01, 2013
[Pls give me ur phone number. U are a true person i want to be his friend. U are the best. quote author=Geomac]

Senator Ngige has been in the senate for over two years and I don't think ACN members or leaders have ever dictated to him on how to manage his constituency. Look, does Ngige look like someone anybody can intimidate or dictate to? Let me tell you this, when Ngige was in PDP he was known to be a stubborn member.
Quite apart from this, Prof. Soludo is still the best candidate follow by Dr. Ngige but it is unfortunate that we lost Prof. Soludo to APGA. At that, I still believe that the two guys are the best for Anambra regardless of their political parties. I hope we (PDP) will field a good candidate that can match these two guys.
[/quote]
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by jpphilips(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ayekotoo: Dr. Chris Ngige: Man of the people, for the people and by the people.

Ngige like seriously? what did he achieve as a senator? despite the challenges of his home state in oil exploration, any bill?
what about the oppression of his people in lagos state any bill?
Anambrarians should be smarter than this, Ngige did well as a short lived Governor at gun point there is no guarantee he will lead Anambrarians to the promise land.
Dont vote another Jonathan in a guber clothing.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by jpphilips(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
exxell: [b]East, South, West, North.... Ngige has my vote till infinity! I am a full blooded Anambrarian. But to hell with APGA, party Ndi Igbo my foot, Boko Haram Party My foot. By the time Ngige wins under APC, then we shall know the real truth. I am not voting for party... Gone ar those days. I am strictly voting for personality. We sent Annie Okonkwo to the Senate and he went there and was sleeping everyday... We sent Ngige; light was steady in most parts of Anambra now, New federal roads were awarded! When he was the governor, he did every road; Federal, state and local! But what is happening now? That man is too much Jare. I can donate my last card to his campaign. FYI, WITHOUT THE FOUNDATION CHRIS NGIGE GAVE PETER OBI, Peter Obi would have been a mass failure.... Ask T.A Orji. He will tell you in what condition Orji Uzor Kalu left Abia State. All these trolls shouting Soludo this, Soludo that... Let Peter Obi's case be an eye opener to you guys. You people think it was that time Peter Deceived us with the Catholic Church and Holy Rosary? Ah ah.... We are now more wiser than that. Ngige has my vote and that of my family. We voted him for governor, his three years spoke for him... We sent him to the senate, he has been representing. Forget Soludo.... Once he wins under APGA, he will port back to PDP. Reason.... APGA WAS DEAD ON ARRIVAL![/b]

unsubstantiated claims, how many votes do you have again?
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by Duru1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ngige needs to be deported to Lagos State when he belongs.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by jpphilips(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
solomon111: SW is the fastest developing region in the country?
Since when?
Which part of the SW apart from lagos, can be compared to crossriver,akwa-ibom,rivers,enugu and even imo?.
It seems ACN propaganda in the SW is very thick.

which Rivers?
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by emiye(m): 2:27am On Oct 12, 2013
I hope it translates to victory on 16th of Nov.
Re: Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund by Sloan: 2:59am On Oct 12, 2013
pro01:

I am proud to be a 'bigot' by your definition. I didn't become that until I began to see the level of hate and xenophobia demonstrated against the Igbo by you Yoruba people in Lagos, including those of you that are supposedly intelligent and well educated in this forum. There is only so much a man can take. ACN's LASG deports Nigerians illegally from Lagos to Onitsha, and you 'educated' bigots openly support that! Yet you expect us to love and accept you with open arms? At the slightest provocation, you 'educated' people make highly offensive xenophobic remarks like 'go back to your village', and yet you talk about bigots when one stands up to defend his proud ethnic heritage and his rights as a Nigerian?

I guess bigotry begets bigotry, then.

And why are you afraid or offended when told to go back to your village? How is that xenophobia? Look, you can elect a tuber of yam as governor for all I care but YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE ONE DAY! We refuse to share even an atom of our lands and heritage with YOU!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UDP Hails Mama Taraba For Dumping APC / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / USA Releases Military Hardware Bound For The Middle East (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.